It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crap! I've been set up on a blind date!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

really?

Can find them here anywhere...

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
If a guy wants to marry a woman who cooks and cleans, just hire a maid...then marry her. LOL

These days it usually takes two incomes to survive so it would be best to share in the housework and cooking to be fair.

As for where to meet people these days that's a tough one. One of my brothers cracks me up, he goes to those dating sites and every week meets a 'keeper'. Of course a week later there is a new 'keeper'. LOL Oh she is so beautiful and so great and blah bla blah, then off to find another because that one wasn't so great after all. LOL

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Night Star
If a guy wants to marry a woman who cooks and cleans, just hire a maid...then marry her. LOL

I'm starting to think that I should just find a woman who hates me and buy her a house.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

OpinionatedB
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

really?

Can find them here anywhere...

The latin culture, at least in this part of the world, is very patriarchal. It took me 15 years to get my latin wife used to the idea that I expect my woman to be strong. I don't do gender roles. So get out of my kitchen, and yes i am aware that the lawn is over grown....so what?

But the upside is: you get a latin woman. Strong willed and feisty. Gorgeous year round tan. Home made tortillas (that is the best of what life really has to offer). And a dedicated mom who understands more traditional remedies. Of course, some have lost those parts of their culture (typically, anyone who has bought into the "ghetto culture" leaves behind the majority of their familial culture)

In any even, the patriarchal aspects of the local culture has made the search for a stay at home wife rather easy. That kind of woman isn't for me, personally. But that is why we have such a big planet: so we all have someone made just for us.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Just find you one that'll fog a mirror.....it worked for me!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I think it's difficult to find a nice mate regardless of their sex.
I think it's much easier finding a nice lady than a nice man unless
he's a widower...LOL!
Guess I'm getting too old. I would love to stay home & take care
of the farm. I don't mind working in the yard, having a garden,
training Border Collies, minding a small flock of sheep (20) & a
about 10 boer goats. I prefer this over house cleaning, however
I will clean or share duties. I love to cook, especially grill regardless
of the weather. I also love to fish.

I would not even know where to begin to look for a date. The on line
stuff seems scary, I've never picked anyone up in a bar & I don't go to
church.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

TDawgRex

Night Star

I'm starting to think that I should just find a woman who hates me and buy her a house.

Hell, If you buy me a house I'll hate you if you want. LOL

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I cook, I clean, I do dishes, laundry, the bathroom, use an iron, I just want a gal I can geek out with...

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

My son is having problems finding a nice wife as well. I have offered to get him one from a rural area in the middle east since they still cook and clean and make very nice wives, but he is saying no... lol .. he wants to find his own.

That made me laugh.

My mother did the same thing (many years ago now), and I reacted like your son.

When that situation arises, it's God's way of saying, "Have you considered entering a monastery?"

I know a lot of people will disagree, but I believe if you're not shacked up with someone by age 25....forget it.

It's not going to happen for you and you'll spend the majority of your adult life flying solo.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Some times I fantasize about a "Mail-Order" Scot! LOL.

Cheers
Ektar

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join