It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th Financial Services Executive Found Dead; "From Self-Inflicted Nail-Gun Wounds"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

BubbaT
When you need to off yourself right, off yourself with DeWalt®

Nah,.
Senco is the brand
and in Battery powered

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Interesting read, of all of the threads on this topic this is my only response.
Hell yes something is going on here, and what it is may be very clear.

Whats that sound? Its another Banker in the know that's going down!

I have been following all the financial threads and their related strange deaths knowing full well there is something amiss in happy land.

Then this morning I read this article listing the "Top ten mysterious deaths of the witnesses of the JFK Assassination"
Having followed the JFK snuff out here on ATS there was nothing new to me in the article but perhaps it might open some eyes as to what is possible when money talks and people die.

Here is the Link and read it and wonder.....at least think about it.
listverse.com...

S&F to the OP

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I do have this nagging thought in my head and thought I would share it with all here on this thread.
What the hell is a very rich banker doing with a Nail gun in his garage?
There is no way in hell a banker of this magnitude would know how to change the oil in a lawnmower, let alone how to load up a nail gun and get the compressor working.

I Know we have a financial adviser for a neighbour and he does very well in his field, just don't ask him to change a light bulb or a fuse in his very expensive car.
Most people that are in the banking system are born into it and are accustomed to hired help to do all the dirty work and that would in my opinion be Nail guns and compressors.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Pauligirl
reply to post by skuly

I don’t understand how he made the dead banker list.
According to his resume on the Zero Hedge page he hadn’t been in banking since 1990. The investigation had to do with the title company he ran.
Guess this is the place for a bad joke about getting nailed, but I’ll not be the one to do it.

The zero hedge snippet is pointing a pretty big assumptive finger at the 'why he made the list' question.

data(from zero hedge) : he (claims to have) worked in investment banking in both New York and Chicago , he had MULTIPLE (investment/title insurance) companies, he was contract manager for the U.S. department of housing and urban development ( for all HUD contracts in THE STATE OF COLORADO ), honesty was, at least on one occasion not his forte' .

It's the Bit about being a title insurance agency ...

...the closing agent for all of HUD's foreclosures in the state of Colorado...

...and under investigation that close the loop

Let's assume, for #s and giggles, that he has/had all those companies then and now for the same reason low level drug dealers have multiple cell phones; because they want to move information/assets around in a way that is hard to track ( from a regulatory point of view) , implying that his MAIN purpose ( that he was probably groomed for in NY or Chicago) was making sure real-estate investment assets were "managed" in such a way as to keep them off the NORMAL investment regulations by making multiple back and forth transactions ( oscillations ) in a manner timely enough to make a toxic asset package look legitimate for as long as possible ( this is both a way of money laundering AND hiding massive investment losses for years )

Now look at the HUD connection: HUD properties ( as investment vehicles) are suppose to be sold at market value though they are almost always worth far less because of the low income neighbor hoods or severely distressed condition ( some times they have already been completely demolished like in Detroit)

So...let's say our HUD approved title insurer is moving or listing as insured, these HUD properties around as assets ( for investors )at market value when they either don't exist or are at far below market value our little buddy here becomes the mule and scapegoat for one arm of the GIGANTIC Shadow banking system.

The shadow banking system is so called because it operates by loaning money and investing in unsecured , unregulated and totally uninsured ventures, hence Hud and unscrupulous title insurers become perfect vehicles for "legitimizing" or 'solidifying' the perception of asset value when there is in actuality none.

The SBS is currently estimated to be worth over 100 TRILLION dollars which means that there are 100 TRILLION
unsecured , uninsured dollars out there that could stop existing at any moment.

Since one dude in Colorado is not moving 100 trillion in a year that means the SBS needs thousands if not hundreds of thousands of 'guys' like him.

If he gets into court certain records go public, the tip of the ice berg is revealed , etc etc ....

the only thing is this nail gun method is way too blatant, stupidly so ...I would say a bad novelist using foreshadowing poorly

edit on 9-2-2014 by Silverlok because: bad writing and whom the hell are the shadow bakers?

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Pardon the pun, but it appears as if he nailed it......

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

You may be right and likely are close with that assumption, but remember it is just that, an assumption.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

McGinty
If it was supposed to look like suicide, then it would've done.

Who would want to send a message ?

Maybe some of this crap just ' happens ' ? Nah... why would anyone in THIS position , feel like they need to send a message ?

The middle - to - uppers have already got that message , IMHO. Who would THEY actually send a message to ?

You and Me ?

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I work in Finance, I will keep an ear out for anything changing in the markets. All i know is that mass lending is occuring again. Wouldnt suprise me if they are trying to collapse the markets. Also, credit is way up again due to inflation. Better stock up in food ame ammo people. There is a storm coming. Its going to be rough.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Every one of these banker "suicide" threads seems to carry with it a "good riddance" sentiment from a LOT of members here. Very disturbing to me. It seems as though anyone who is a banker, regardless of what they've done in their careers, deserves death, in the bloodthirsty eyes of many.

To me, it has the same tone as people who want to kill all Jewish people because of evil Rothschilds. Frankly, the attitude is disgusting, and embarrassing.

I'm not a banker, not do I know any bankers personally, but as much as I despise the evil, cheating, human-abusing bankers in the upper echelons, I know that celebrating the death of every banker in the news is the mark of a sick, twisted individual.

Also...it seems people think a "Vice President" of a bank is a big deal (hence all of the homi...I mean, suicides, being described as "high ranking".) I mean, you can be a VP at Chase or BofA and bee lucky to make $80k/yr. It's not as if a string of billionaires who have built their fortunes starving babies are being killed - oops, again! I mean, killing themselves!

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I believe its about this subject I posted in the 3rd (4th?) suicide case.

Read it before it got lost in these threads

This post

Keywords to lookup by your own, Google is your friend:
FINMA, JP Morgan, LIBOR, Forex, FX, use "manipulation" as filter.

After digging long enough, you will see the event is almost 1 year old already, starting since last June. Number of high ranking executives and traders affected - a lot.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

Ok, I think its implied in almost every single post that if you are someone who has benefited by causing hardship to other people, knowingly and profited from it then your death be it suicide is a benefit to society at large. Wouldn't have thought I would need to spell this out, but imagine this; there are people in this world who benefit financially and professionally from ruining the lives of individuals, families, and entire communities. I think those people deserve to die. I see nothing wrong with the cleansing of ''bad people'' from the face of the planet.

People throw all kinds of excuses out there, ''He was raised by a 3rd world Dictator, he didn't know it was bad to launch a nuclear weapon'' look, everyone knows the difference between right and wrong. Blame it on video games, child abuse, greed, it was part of my job, whatever.

Plain and simple, there is NO EXCUSE whatsoever that gets you off the hook when it comes to destroying the livelihoods of others for personal or financial gain.

This is the 21st century, and by now there should be no room for corruption, nor should there be compassion for those who will-fully cause suffering to others.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I find it interesting that this "suicide" is so odd that it has people on this form that don't normally agree on anything are both calling BS on it, with that note aside.

7 to 8 to the chest with a nail gun. Buddy got shot on a work site with a nail gun, right in the middle of his left hand. The wound bleeds but the nail stop you from bleeding out more, once you pull the nail out you have to plug the hole quick. He was found dead just seems odd, he would have to bleed to death and that can take a while and he has a wife and two kids so there should have been a high chance of someone finding him be for he died from lose of blood.

Then there is the fact of there are some many other way to off yourself that hurt way less and are a lot quicker. He was in a garage there is a ton of items in a normal garage that would have been a quicker and less painful way to go.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Sounds like someone is cleaning house. This is starting off to be a very interesting year.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

TrueBrit
reply to post by skuly

That is unbelievably brutal !!!

If you are going to go out, might as well do it in the most violent and ballcrushingly intense fashion possible.

I was going to say... That was one determined individual.

I will say that I think this one was is hokey and somebody probably helped him with his nail gun efforts. Having said that, I know that we are seeing a lot of suicides lately in this genre, but isn't finance an occupation with one of the higher suicide rates?

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Kissyface

Exactly..... He shoots himself with nail-gun 7 times..... but just to make sure, he gives himself another one in the head! lol

This is just too much!

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I know of a case where a guy killed himself with a bolt gun/cattle stunner. Shot himself TWICE with it. First shot knocked him down for a while.. then he got back up and did it again. The guy obviously wasnt a quitter.
I imagine its online somewhere ( use your googlefu) because it was so bizarre. People do some weird stuff, but **7** times with a nail gun? Holy cow... cant wait till the investigation determines not only how he managed that but the angle at which he supposedly did it. Oh yeah... I imagine there wont be much of an investigation.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Maybe these people know whats coming and don't want to be around for it or others don't want them to talk.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Next will be a banker throwing himself to the lions at a zoo... Death by zooicide.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

bobs_uruncle
reply to post by skuly

we want quantity not quality when it comes to banker and politician suicides.

Cheers - Dave

Ahahaha

I see what you did there.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
lmfao shot himself 8 times with a nail gun.

"Sir, I don't think this was a suicide."

"Oh wait, it was a banker."

"It all makes sense now. Bankers are great with numbers. Definitely a suicide.... Donuts and coffee, anyone?"

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join