It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th Financial Services Executive Found Dead; "From Self-Inflicted Nail-Gun Wounds"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Yet another Suicide with some one in the financial world but this time with a nail gun(?).

Richard Talley, 57, and the company he founded in 2001 were under investigation by state insurance regulators at the time of his death late Tuesday, an agency spokesman confirmed Thursday.

It was unclear how long the investigation had been ongoing or its primary focus.

A coroner's spokeswoman Thursday said Talley was found in his garage by a family member who called authorities. They said Talley died from seven or eight self-inflicted wounds from a nail gun fired into his torso and head.

Also unclear is whether Talley's suicide was related to the investigation by the Colorado Division of Insurance, which regulates title companies.

Zerohedge
He was a ex investment banker who was being investigated but the way he killed himself
just sound a bit unbelievable.

I know people commit suicide all the time but shooting yourself seven times with a nail gun
sounds more like torture than suicide.
edit on 7/2/2014 by skuly because: semi auto nail gun?

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by skuly

Lol, this is just getting funny now. Suicide by nail gun? Whatever....

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Wow, what a horrible way to commit suicide.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Couldn't happen to a better bunch.

+18 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by skuly

Awww come on!
Suicide by nailgun?
They think we will believe anything.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by skuly

That is unbelievably brutal !!!

If you are going to go out, might as well do it in the most violent and ballcrushingly intense fashion possible.

+21 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
i find that hard to believe ....in my landscaping days i used a nail gun alot and there are much easier ways to off yourself than with a nail gun....these so called suicides ...after hearing about this one i wouldn't be surprised if there was a serial bankster killer out there inflicting some pain....

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
He was in his garage. It would make more sense to turn on the car and close the door.
A nail gun sounds more like someone was trying to make it look like suicide

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by skuly

I now believe wholeheartedly in the paranormal ; I dreamed this and there's no way ' they ' could know it !

Banker killed by nail gun ? THAT'S MINE ! I'm so sickly glad , that he started in the stomach ... before it occurred to him .
One down .

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by skuly

That's just impressive really.

Rather than mourning the loss, his family should be celebrating his dedication and sense of duty. It takes a good measure of intestinal fortitude to decide and then carry out a self inflicted homicide with a nail gun.

I for one salute this scum bag banker for his uncommon valor in the face of adversity.
edit on 7-2-2014 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

+37 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
It couldn't be suicide. After inflicting one wound with a nail gun, the pain would be horrible enough to stop a normal person from inflicting more wounds. Anyone ever hit their thumb or finger really hard with a hammer? That is how painfull one nailgun wound is. And TPTB want us to think this soft banker type would be able to do 8 more shots?

Sounds like this guy was interrogated with torture.

Wonder what he said?

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I think the phrase we are looking for is he got "suiceded". And this is actually the fifth. Zerohedge is missing on. Zerohedge number 3 was actually a number four according to RT.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

That what i was thinking i mean if you wanted to end your life then there's pills
or even if he wanted to why not just use a normal gun.

It just seems really too strange to chose a nail gun.

edit on 7/2/2014 by skuly because: spelling

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
"Tonight @ 11, fifth banker found dead driving himself over with car, car was not found as he must of left it driving after killing himself."

Suicide by nail gun… I guess they ruled out accident by the number of nails used?
edit on 7-2-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Wow, I seldom if ever scream foul to theses stories. Too many people want to see a conspiracy then not. However that many self inflicted shots with a nail gun is simply not believable by anyone with half a brain.

One shot to the temple or forehead, maybe even two shots. Several in non vital areas first though? I call BS on suicide.

link   

Under investigation, American Title CEO dead in grisly suicide

Read more: Under investigation, American Title CEO dead in grisly suicide - The Denver Post

www.denverpost.com...

LOL

What exactly is a "grisly suicide"?

link   
reply to post by skuly

I hear they are going to be having a power tool sale at Home Depot and Lowes, you just have to be a banker or politician and sign the waiver ;-) I can't imagine what the next suicide will use, they are starting to get creative, but I don't know what will beat a nail-gun LOL. Death by a four-pack of 9/16" staples maybe? I really hope they figure out a faster way to off themselves, we want quantity not quality when it comes to banker and politician suicides.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
" They said Talley died from seven or eight self-inflicted wounds from a nail gun fired into his torso and head. "

7 or 8 ?

I guess they can't count.

I wonder which shot killed him?

An obvious torture assassination.

He was ready to take protective custody and witness protection program terms.

Splash #4 and ticking.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Something seems to be coming and it seems as though these people may well just know what that may be..

One thing for sure is that America's downfall, economically, is clearly evident.

What these people know is something else.. something that the masses are not meant to know..

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

One would assume then, that the kill shot was applied to the head? If more than one nail was in the skull of the victim, it is highly improbable, although by no means impossible, for this to have been suicide.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join