It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop Breaks Leg of 10-Year-Old Who Filmed Him

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeWillAnomaly

ok that makes sense. Sorry if I came off rude.

The trouble I have with these gun toting right wing types is that it is cherry picking complaints about people that need things that they dont need at the moment.

I have a conservative friend that constantly complains about free loaders. I have to constantly remind him that his telecom degree was earned from subsidized tuition that he got WHILE on welfare which he sneeked through the cracks somehow. Now he is mr 6 figure and wishes i didnt remember how he got it.

the funny thing is a lot of republicans work in white collar positions and wouldn't know hard work if it hit them in the face.... yet they complain about free loaders... and hire illegal immigrants to clean their house and watch their kids while they double up their salary.

Conservatives in my book are cowards that NEED the police for protection from liberals that watch out for each other. I know that is a concept conservatives have triuble wrapping their heads around.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MALBOSIA

Republicans created why too much crime by waging a war on the working class and manipulating the Word of God for profit for me to give up my 2nd amendment rights.

Consider me a conservative on the 2nd amendment.

We are getting a little off topic though so let me relate it to the story:

Consider me a conservative on the 2nd amendment.

After all,
I want to be able to stand my ground if a cop ever breaks a 10 year old's legs around me.

Don't get me wrong, I can't stand Democrats nor Republicans. I think they are all idiots for even calling themselves as such.
edit on 6-2-2014 by FreeWillAnomaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
This story (and the all too frequent ones like it) is just another reason why you NEVER call the cops. For anything. No matter how bad a day you're having, call and cop and your day just got worse. If the woman had a protective order against the boyfriend who violated it would he have done as much damage as the cops who were sent out there to protect her from him? Maybe, but if you have a known enemy threatening you, get your shovel and fertilize your tomato patch. Call the cops and you're liable to BE the one in the tomato patch. Justifiable, of course. Resisting arrest and all.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

Your job really sucks. Baiting people online is #in lame.

Which branch of law enforcement do you work with?

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

RedParrotHead
reply to post by Hushabye

So lets just skip the investigation and trial? The cops are 100% guilty already?

Everyone here is so convinced it went down exactly as the mother & son say. I'm not saying it didn't because it sure looks that way- but let's at least hear both sides.

Is that crazy to suggest?

There is no both sides when a cop breaks a 10 year olds leg. Are you freaking kidding me?

You can not justifiably break a 10 year olds leg. What did the kid have a knife in his toes?

What was the kid running so the cop tackled him? Let the kid run. He's 10.

I don't care what happened - there is no way to justify it. The kid was 10. If the kid didn't have a broken leg when the cops entered the house, and had a broken leg when the cops left - I believe everything the mom and the kid said. A regular citizen would be instantly convicted based on the evidence. Two witnesses, video with sound, and a broken leg? Oh yeah - welcome to prison.

From the article:

"The cell phone captured sounds and voices during the confrontations but the video image is herky-jerky from the struggle.

Read more: www.nydailynews.com..."

What does herky-jerky mean? Anyone know?

Is that what the cop did to the kids leg?

Give me a break. No pun intended.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

It seems you have a reading comprehension problem, Mr. Kettle.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I never thought I would feel this way but I will think very, very hard about calling the police for any reason again.

It was an absolute waste of time and it was an experience I don't care to repeat.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I never got traded to the raiders, it appears the manager has reading comprehension issues, but my reading comprehension is just fine.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
The tech is available. Time to start putting cams on every cop. They certainly get the pay and the juicy retirement, made out like heroes. They should have cam on them while they are at work. Too much opportunity for abuse.

This cop who broke the kids leg should go to jail.

There is no excuse.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

In some states, it is illegal to video tape police. They made it a felony.

All intelligent people should leave those states and refuse to work there until that law is taken off the books. Cost rich people enough money and they start listening. Just ask the union workers. Trying to go the political route never has and never will work.

For uniformed officers on patrol, I agree with you.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Supreme court over ruled that. So not true.

rt.com...
Supreme Court rules cops can be filmed

Sorry not legal.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Those cops who broke that boys arm on purpose, and obviously the 10 year old in a separate case, there are no words to describe the kind of crowd I want to see rise up against those offices and flood them with the most angry, and extremely loud non stopping until they are not just fired but in jail and all the offices are investigated for all similar crimes. Its time to close them down and replace them with intelligent decent people and this is the third post, because I was really really angry. The other two were very extreme! No one would ever stand by and watch those inhuman creeps in action!!!!! I would have grabbed a crowd and had them surrounded!!!!! (and they literally look like some kind of cloned genetically altered super soldier, they're NOT human. Orcs????? Orcs can go to jail too!!! And their handlers as well!!!!)
edit on 7-2-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

WOW that cop twists that kids arm and clearly wrenches it well over the natural "lock" position. Then the poor kids arm is seems just dangling down as hes carried away. How traumatic.

Cops if you have to arrest kids: you dont need to use blows and you need to dial down any hands on force, how is this not taught to them that kids have weak bones. A little common sense normally covers it?

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks for the update on the Supreme courts ruling about filming officers in Illinois. Seems like the gang in Illinois is getting it's a** handed to it lately. The gun ban in Chicago was found unconstitutional and the Amazon tax was struck down by the state supreme court as well.

Maybe a glimmer of hope.
edit on 7-2-2014 by TheConspiracyPages because: it sounded perfectly find in my head until I read it

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
If you're a parent, do your kids a favor and teach them that there is no such thing as "Officer Friendly" anymore.
I taught my kids to avoid cops like the plague and consider them as dangerous as any gang banger. The acts of brutality are too numerous to report. I recognize that cops are just people and that most people will abuse any authority given to them.
The problem is with their mentality to look the other way when one of their own violate or abuse the very people they are sworn to protect.
I don't see things getting better any time soon.
edit on 2/7/2014 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

I have a 10 year old son and it infuriates me to think of some cop and his buddies covering their butts after assaulting and injuring a child.
edit on 2/7/2014 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Some of you people sound crazy.

This "All cops are evil thugs" stance is as bad as saying "All *insert race/color/creed here* are evil/criminal/dumb"

There are good cops out there and they out number the bad ones who get all of the press. I know some personally.

What about Capt. David Huff or Officer Justin Garner or Officer Scott Krissinger or Ofc. Tom Cobb...are these cops evil thugs as well?

I was once jumped and robbed by 7 black teens. I read lots of stories about black teens committing crimes. FYI - Not all black teens are criminals. I know some personally.

A cop who breaks a kids leg is a heartless criminal who deserves harsh punishment. Not all cops are heartless criminals.

I THINK the cop in the story is guilty as hell...but I wouldn't bet my life on it. If this young man tripped over the family cat while rushing to film the police and broke his leg and then told to lie about it by his mother (I know very unlikely - but something like that is possible) should he be prosecuted? Should we even take the time to find out?

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

abe froman
reply to post by crazyewok

yeah but your thugs are out of control thugs.

Really? Must be thinking of a diffrent Britain.

Contary to what Fox and other dumb dumb US potray Britains its not a violent out of control cesspit.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Unity_99

Supreme court over ruled that. So not true.

rt.com...
Supreme Court rules cops can be filmed

Sorry not legal.

Oh awesome. Thanks. I did not know that.

I should have known some people on ATS would pay attention to rulings on it. I never ran a search to find out though. I knew it was going to court but I never knew the supreme court was going to look at it.

OK after actually reading the article - it appears that only applies to the state of Illinois.
edit on 7-2-2014 by FreeWillAnomaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

crazyewok

abe froman
reply to post by crazyewok

yeah but your thugs are out of control thugs.

Really? Must be thinking of a diffrent Britain.

Contary to what Fox and other dumb dumb US potray Britains its not a violent out of control cesspit.

Yes it is. Britain is just as bad if not worse than America.

What do you expect in oligarchy?

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

FreeWillAnomaly

Yes it is. Britain is just as bad if not worse than America.

What do you expect in oligarchy?

Crime may be the same as US but we dont seem to have out of control cops terrorising people.

Source? I LIVE HERE.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join