It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My girlfriend is a b^&*%

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

schuyler

skoalman88
Part of me wants to tell her to take a hike. But another part of me is reluctant because I don't think she would care very much. I'd rather do it when I know she will be hurt, to sort of get back at her for all the crap I've had to endure.

Sounds to me like you two deserve each other. The only reason for you to stay together is so you don't mess up two other peoples' lives.

Now that is one of the most sensible things I have heard in a long time.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I am emotionally immature, I will agree on that. As for her feeling guilty and that's why shes an ass, I agree with this one. The reason for her guilt isn't something I can post here nor could I ever discuss.

The unfortunate part of this is that I really do love her. We were best friends. We shared everything and I didn't always handle what she told me in the best way. I screwed up initially and it's kind of been down hill since. So, maybe it's not that I want her to be hurt by me dumping her. Maybe I just don't want to admit that I messed up.

I am waiting for her reply. I think today is gonna be the last day. Then you guys can give me crap about being bummed out.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by skoalman88

Rule #1:Trust.
Rule #2 Be honest.
Rule #3 Communication
Rule #4 Don't get jackass to your partner / best friend.

The golden rules in any relationship for me.

You need to settle your differences and grow up. Communicate and be honest with each other. Simple as that.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

strongfp

Rule #1:Trust.
Rule #2 Be honest.
Rule #3 Communication
Rule #4 Don't get jackass to your partner / best friend.

The golden rules in any relationship for me.

You need to settle your differences and grow up. Communicate and be honest with each other. Simple as that.

Actually:

Rule #1: The girl is always right, even when she isn't.

There aren't any rules after that.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Life too short and theres plenty of women out there with better dispositions .. not worth the stress to put up with her antics tell her theres the door dont let it hit you on the arse on your way out.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by strongfp

I think I've been trying to get #3 for some time now and I get stonewalled.

I shot her a message and told her not to text me unless she's going to tell me what's going on. I'm not expecting a reply.
edit on 6-2-2014 by skoalman88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

skoalman88
reply to post by strongfp

I think I've been trying to get #3 for some time now and I get stonewalled.

I shot her a message and told her not to text me unless she's going to tell me what's going on. I'm not expecting a reply.

I am sorry you are hurting...

You just picked the biggest collection of smart asses known to man to vent.

You type that OP...You can expect some incoming.

Big boy pants time....I do respect you hanging around and answering.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I don't mind taking crap, the situation is absurd.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Honestly, it sounds like she is being this way, so you will be the "bad guy" and do the breaking up, so she can say it was all your fault.

So, do the right thing, be the grown up, and do it.

You'll be so much happier later.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Move on, life is too short to spend it with a bitch.

edit on 6-2-2014 by faradaycage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Is she on ATS?? Maybe she's been talking with me!! lol!!

Good luck anyway!! Wow!! hahahaha!!

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I screwed up initially and it's kind of been down hill since. So, maybe it's not that I want her to be hurt by me dumping her. Maybe I just don't want to admit that I messed up.

So if it is you who initially screwed up, why would you wonder why she is being a bi--ch?
She is prpbably resentful. She does need to communicate her feelings though if the relationship is to stand a chance.

If you love here and she is your best friend, it would be foolish to just walk away without giving it a chance. Good luck to you. I do hope things work out for the best.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
All women have split personalities, when they're riding that cotton pony you need to become a yes man for the sake of your relationship. They don't even know what they're doing whilst they're infected, sometimes don't even have any memory of what they just did or why they are crying. Feeding them chocolate keeps them at bay, try that

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

skoalman88

That aside, I don't know what to do anymore. Part of me wants to tell her to take a hike. But another part of me is reluctant because I don't think she would care very much. I'd rather do it when I know she will be hurt...

That right there tells me that I think you guys just might deserve each other.

ps - edit - I just read the first page and Schuyler said it much better than me. Right on the head.
edit on 6-2-2014 by Cuervo because: ps

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I'd rather do it when I know she will be hurt, to sort of get back at her for all the crap I've had to endure.

Don't be a child about it.

You don't want the relationship anymore than end it. She's clearly just using you if she's being the way you describe. Although I suspect, considering your comments in the thread that you aren't guilt free in this either.

It's either not worth the trouble, or you both deserve each other

~Tenth
edit on 2/6/2014 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Jeez fella

Jump on the back of my bike and we'll go for a ride, you need a few lessons in how to be a real man, no offence meant there, but seriously, time to grow up.

No need to hurt her man, just walk away.

Or are afraid of being alone and starting over again afresh ? Either way both of you are hurting and that's very simply screwing you both up.

Walk man.......................and do it soon.

Just my opinion

ETA: Good to see you had the balls to come back and reply to a few members here, respect, there's hope for you yet

Cody

edit on 6/2/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
If she's a jerk naturally, dump her and find someone better. If your the reason she's a jerk, dump her and let her find someone better. Either way a relationship will never work out with all that drama.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Here is what she replied: "Things are just different for me, not with our love. I havent worked out the kinks and you cant keep up with how everything is changing so we are both messed up. We need to just work on what we need to fix personally because then we will just fall into place."

So to me "work on what we need to fix personally" says she isn't going to discuss anything OR she has some personal issues to work out. Also it seems like she is blaming me because I "cant keep up with how everything is changing so we are both messed up."

Granted, if she told me about the changes I would be able to keep up but why bother communicating

But i do appreciate the comments/advice. I have no one else with whom I can discuss this so, despite the questioning of my manhood, I appreciate it.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

skoalman88
. I'd rather do it when I know she will be hurt, to sort of get back at her for all the crap I've had to endure.

I really have to wonder who the actual jagoff in this relationship is.

You chose to stay. You don't get to punish her for your decision.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

schuyler

skoalman88
Part of me wants to tell her to take a hike. But another part of me is reluctant because I don't think she would care very much. I'd rather do it when I know she will be hurt, to sort of get back at her for all the crap I've had to endure.

Sounds to me like you two deserve each other. The only reason for you to stay together is so you don't mess up two other peoples' lives.

They both deserve to be unhappy together? Since when? Who is to say they are going to go around destroying peoples lives?
Be a great way for both of them to walk away very jaded at each other if they force something that isn't working. If you are married with kids then sure, tough it out. If they are young then that doesn't make sense to me.

Absolutely a chance they both can go out and find some one that they won't "mess" up their life.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join