It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My girlfriend is a b^&*%

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
There is no better way to put it, in 99.99% of situations, she is just a B. I don't know if she does it because she knows I'll tolerate it (I'm about fed up) or if she just doesn't care, but whatever it is, she is the most cranky person I have ever met.

I've suspected cheating but I have no proof. I don't know if she hates me, is sick of being in a relationship, or, maybe, she is just an a-hole.

That aside, I don't know what to do anymore. Part of me wants to tell her to take a hike. But another part of me is reluctant because I don't think she would care very much. I'd rather do it when I know she will be hurt, to sort of get back at her for all the crap I've had to endure.

It's an extremely complicated situation (not an excuse). Like any relationship, there has been screw ups along the way. But its never gone on for as long as this most recent period.

Well, there's my incoherent rant. If you read it, thanks. I'll probably add to it as things continue since I have no other place to vent.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
No one is crabby without a reason. Have you tried a good heart to heart talk?

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by skoalman88

Send her packin'!!!

Women like that are a dime a dozen.
Be a bit more choosy with the next one that you pick to co-habitate with.

Let the lesser ones be one night stands.

I thought I should address this one:

I'd rather do it when I know she will be hurt, to sort of get back at her for all the crap I've had to endure.

Don't waste your time with revenge.
Make it about YOU, not her.
YOU have wasted enough time in the relationship, time that you will never get back.

edit on bu282014-02-06T12:22:36-06:0012America/ChicagoThu, 06 Feb 2014 12:22:36 -060012u14 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

That aside, I don't know what to do anymore. Part of me wants to tell her to take a hike. But another part of me is reluctant because I don't think she would care very much. I'd rather do it when I know she will be hurt, to sort of get back at her for all the crap I've had to endure.

So you'd rather put up with the crap from her, than break it off, because you don't think it would hurt her enough by breaking it off, now.

You think if you wait, you'll get a chance to hurt her, because you think you can wait until she likes you more? And then break it off when things are going well?

Sometimes you just have to write it out to see how little sense it makes....

You need to do a hard examination of your true feelings about her, and the relationship

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Did I read that right...you'd break up with her, but not until you know it would hurt her more? For real, you said that?

If you were any kind of a man, you'd walk away from this relationship. You are not mature enough to be a healthy partner in a relationship.

When it's over, it's over. Stick a fork in this one, it's done.

JMOHO...

Des

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

My girlfriends a b1*** too.... a sexy one (she's russian and hot as hell)

it sounds to me like your girlfriend is unhappy with your relationship.
if its not that then there's definitely something up with her. Sorry for stating the obvious, just typing aloud.
Maybe you should try get evidence of her infidelity, its worth a try.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
How feaking petty of you, no wonder shes acting bitchy

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Yo man just drop it and on to the next one. If there is anything there after you guys break it will re spark maybe. You never know what you have until you let it go. It is a 2 way street, you might realize how much you were selling your self short with someone that isn't a b 99% of the time.
Has she been questioning you about cheating at all? You know the ole guilty mind idea... I hope not in your case, that is the worst.
So if you want to stick around and find out it is up to you, but if you are just waiting for it to mean more for her and then you are gonna break it off. I think you may be playing with fire and your emotions.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I'm in the process of coming out of a relationship that had some similar things going on, so I know where your coming from. Over time I've learned that if she begins (without any apparent reason) to act like your the scum of the Earth when you seemingly did nothing wrong, it's usually due to her keeping some feelings bottled up inside. In my experiance, what was usually being bottled up inside was guilt. The only way I found to penetrate her aggressive 'front', is to ask her to sit down and to talk about how she's feeling about things.

She likely doesn't want to be a jerk as much as you don't want her to be a jerk. At first she may resist, but remind her that your her friend and you can still be someone she can talk to.

These days, I've been looking for places to vent as well.
edit on 6-2-2014 by Kalmah because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2014 by Kalmah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I'd cheat on her big time if i were you to teach her a lesson. I'm guessing you two are young so i'm not surprisesd most of "modern women" are like this these days that's one of the reasons i'm against abortion.
edit on 6-2-2014 by TheMasterOne because: (no reason given)

link   

I NEVER put up with those types.
I usually gauge women with the question "how much of her crap will I have to put up with"?

I'm with Butcherguy...give her the walking papers and save what dignity you might have left.
Mouthy or bitchy...I have no time for it.

link   

Its stressful and hard to move on from a relationship. Kids, house, bills, ect. But, sometimes you have to take that big step and move on with your life. The bills will get paid, a house is just a house and the kids you will love forever.

I did it, so has many others.

Good luck my man.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

you my friend --- need The Actroid DER2
Look I got the real deal a walking talking hit me on the head Wife.
but after seeing this--- I want one simply because it comes with an 'off' button

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

My EX girlfriend is a b^&*%

There, fixed that for you.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I read it...

Frankly, you sound too immature for a serious relationship.

Have some fun...You sound miserable and life is too short.

You need to find your best friend. Trust me on this one.

Breaking it off will release both of you from your hell.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

skoalman88
Part of me wants to tell her to take a hike. But another part of me is reluctant because I don't think she would care very much. I'd rather do it when I know she will be hurt, to sort of get back at her for all the crap I've had to endure.

Sounds to me like you two deserve each other. The only reason for you to stay together is so you don't mess up two other peoples' lives.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

schuyler

skoalman88
Part of me wants to tell her to take a hike. But another part of me is reluctant because I don't think she would care very much. I'd rather do it when I know she will be hurt, to sort of get back at her for all the crap I've had to endure.

Sounds to me like you two deserve each other. The only reason for you to stay together is so you don't mess up two other peoples' lives.

Hey....

As I am cleaning to coffee I just spit on my Ipad.

That's some funny 💩

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I'm thinking her bitching may have some merit. Birds of a feather flock together.

If you two don't get along, it's time to move on

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
My girlfriend gets cranky from time to time, but it usually has a meaning to it, and she tells me about WHY.
If she's the type that can't talk about her emotions, you gotta start weighing your options here.
in most cases tho a girl will act like a B because she wants out, she doesn't want to do the dirty work of having to dump you, she wants you to finally snap, dump her, and she can go to her friends and talk about how cruel you were in the ending process so she feels like the break up was fully justified and she can move on easily.

But don't start jumping to conclusions and start throwing her stuff away and burning effigies of her, if you believe the relationship is worth salvaging, then work at it.
Start to reflect on what COULD have been the issues; generally people don't see the myriad of situations and scenarios to WHY they ended up in heartbreak because they were to blinded by say, her boobs, or how she makes awesome grilled cheese sandwiches, or how she likes to watch movies. All the while you ignored how she always wanted it HER way, you never got to chill with your friends without her tagging along, how she makes huge mess in the bathroom, etc.
From there work with it, see where it goes.
If all else fails just have a heart to heart, and don't act like a douche in the dumping process. Take it like a man and move on.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Destinyone

Did I read that right...you'd break up with her, but not until you know it would hurt her more? For real, you said that?

If you were any kind of a man, you'd walk away from this relationship. You are not mature enough to be a healthy partner in a relationship.

When it's over, it's over. Stick a fork in this one, it's done.

JMOHO...

Des

Typical female reply. I will decypher your post for you.. "Don't play the same games us women play!, Just break it off!" "leave the dirty tricks to us!" "we can do it to you, but don't dare do it to us!"
Firepiston
edit on 6-2-2014 by FirePiston because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join