It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Valentine Greetings

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
morning all!
*notices all the boys are out the door*.

Mixed bag day for me again....2x pick ups, 1x collection, eBay listings finishing, MUST phone solicitor and garage, a bit of shopping for the rugby match tonight......all done in a yellow hue!

I'll be checking in on you all in between all that......a good mam is always there for her kiddy winkies

Yellow hued Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Hi Guys, good morning!

I think Jane might be having a lie in. I saw this guy coming from her room this morning. I Don't think he noticed me...

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Morning Tsu......Oh I bloomin' wish woman!....but where's his poem?....I put my 'literary' head on in readyness....and the talk of plums, I wasn't sure if he was talking of his because he didn't get any, or that I was ice cold....so many double entendres....!
*goes off to check out the youtubby link for the other 2 parts.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Hehe, just try getting any chores done with those vids on repeat! Have a fun day!

True. What's happened to your spine? Hows the hangover?

Cody. Don't forget to put the pics up in 9 months time!

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Unrequited love.....

My funeral song....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Ha! Yes!

Right... Basically, a customer of ours came into our store a few days back, having trouble getting his car to start, and he was concerned that the key had lost its programming. To cut a long story short, a litany of balls ups on my colleagues part, led to him having to bypass the door lock, having locked the keys in the car, which lead to him having to fix the inside of the door lock, which lead to me, having to hold the door lining out of the way for three quarters of an hour, while bent double at the back with the wind blowing up the back of my jacket.

This lead to me locking up, in that aggravating position. When I was allowed to let the lining drop, I realised that the vertabrae between my shoulder blades felt as if they were made of molten lead. Standing up straight afterward, involved a rather angry sounding collection of clicks and crunches from my back, and a fair degree of grimacing! Luckily however, since my adventures in inebriation of last night, the pain is rather less troublesome, mostly because my synaptic interface speed has been reduced by the amount of alcohol still floating in my system, and that includes pain reception.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

You poor thing!

Can't you take a few days off work to rest? If I were you I would take some time off and spend it topping up a hot bath! You should get yourself to a chiropractor before you end up with something chronic. Speaking of bad backs have you get any painkillers?

My Mam had problems with her back and didn't get it sorted. She can just about walk to the bathroom now so pay attention, I'm nagging with good reason.
edit on 2122014 by Tsu322 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

I will be fine. I have experience with spinal and muscular complaints in the same region, and my old physiotherapist gave me a list of exercises to do in case of something like this. I will just have to spend a couple of weeks doing a couple of warm up routines before actually getting to work. That will soothe the ache and re-normalise the situation

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

I know somebody who can fix that for you!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

cody599

Oh man
It's bad enough on ATS with all the sodding cats
making Mr C broody

You just took it to a whole new level

On the plus side looks like I'm in for a good weekend

Cody

hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now THAT is funny!, Quote of the day methinks!
One BIG FAT SMILEY FACE BUTTON BADGE to Cody!!!! -applause-

Brilliant!

G

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Really? Care to share?

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   

I'm a Clinical Aromatherapist.....with many a niffty move in these here hands!....I'm also a qualified Clinical reflexologist, Kinesiologist and Reiki practitioner. Taken 25 years practice...and still learning!
There you go, now you all know what I ACTUALLY do

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

TrueBrit
reply to post by Tsu322

I will be fine. I have experience with spinal and muscular complaints in the same region, and my old physiotherapist gave me a list of exercises to do in case of something like this. I will just have to spend a couple of weeks doing a couple of warm up routines before actually getting to work. That will soothe the ache and re-normalise the situation

Sounds like stubbornness to me.

Still, no harm in buying a box of paracetamol for, um, guests.

@Gordi. Morning! It's your turn to cook lunch by the way. Janes having a day off to get stuff done. Chop, chop.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Hey True!

I reckon our backs are just badly designed!
OR
We've altered our lifestyles so much, that they are no longer fit for purpose?

Long term sitting at office desks / computers, or holding car door linings at a funny angle in a bitter wind! weren't in the original design brief!

If it helps... I can highly recommend getting the Swedish Bikini Team in to massage oily lotions into it?
(They are pretty crap at the massage to be fair, but you'll never notice!! and the pain will be instantly forgotten!!)

Surely it's worth a try?

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Tsu322

....@Gordi. Morning! It's your turn to cook lunch by the way. Janes having a day off to get stuff done. Chop, chop.

Cool, I am a dab hand in the kitchen!
What are we having?

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
-checking the fridge-

There's lots of carrots?
I can do a mean homemade soup? Carrot & Coriander Maybe??

Followed by... what have we got... eggs/cheese/milk/bread...
OK - Hows about homemade "ToastToppers"?
Grated cheese & whisked eggs combined with a small splash of milk & seasoning, spread on bread which has been toasted on the other side, then grilled until it goes a luverly golden brown!!

Can you smell it yet?? LOL

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Hi Jane, some more unrequited love for the collection...
Not quite as romantic as meatloaf though.

Baby, reconsider! I would love you more I swear!
I'd cherish you and worship you, I'd answer all your prayers.
Don't scorn me with your eyes like that, it's just that I am zealous.
I live for you, that's all I said. Who said that I was jealous?

I love the skirt she wears today, it shows her knickers nicely.
Her look is fine, of course it is, with surgery so pricey.
And who could criticise her hair, it's really rather retro.
There's nothing wrong with looking like she crawled out from a ghetto.

Those looks from under lashes long are really just a trick.
Her boobs and bum are nothing but a carrot on a stick.
So go ahead and have your fun, you'll see my words are true.
I'll wait my love, with pillows clutched, pretending they are you.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

You been in my fridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously....I have a lot of carrots in there.....that's freaky!

Rainbows
Jane

Just popping out while 2nd coat dries...need more baccy and some nibbles for tonight....might even get some Sailor Jerry....the coke will be handy to get the grime off the brass handles!
edit on 21-2-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Good morning beautiful people!
Sorry I locked myself in the shed...had a very emotional weekend, and just needed to retreat for a bit.
It seems that Night Star and myself have a lot in common. (constant pain, much sadness)
I don't like to complain, or talk about my problems.
I have been reading along, and you have all made me laugh at some point, so thank you!
I'm really trying to snap out of it.

Much love to you all,
jacy

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

That sounds good, I've got the knife and fork out already! I'm drooling and waiting impatiently.

Anyway, you have probably all seen this vid a hundred times but I think it's funnier every time!

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join