It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Valentine Greetings

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

jacygirl
Good morning beautiful people!
Sorry I locked myself in the shed...had a very emotional weekend, and just needed to retreat for a bit.
It seems that Night Star and myself have a lot in common. (constant pain, much sadness)
I don't like to complain, or talk about my problems.
I have been reading along, and you have all made me laugh at some point, so thank you!
I'm really trying to snap out of it.

Much love to you all,
jacy

We sure do have a lot in common little sister. I wasn't around much yesterday myself. I'm hoping that at least I'll improve some come Spring with open windows and warm air, flowers, birds and butterflies. You are not alone Jacy!!!! HUGS!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

angelchemuel
reply to post by TrueBrit

I'm a Clinical Aromatherapist.....with many a niffty move in these here hands!....I'm also a qualified Clinical reflexologist, Kinesiologist and Reiki practitioner. Taken 25 years practice...and still learning!
There you go, now you all know what I ACTUALLY do

Rainbows
Jane

That's some cool stuff there Jane! I tried a reiki treatment once at some fair. It was cheap and worked awesome for tension.

As for my back well...being hit by a minivan as a pedestrian years ago didn't help, nor the repetitive motions of factory work most of my life and I have spinal stenosis and arthritus and what-not. Been through physically therapy, had a series of excrutiating shots for pain, meds...nothing works very well or very long. Pain just becomes a part of my life.

But anyway...Morning one and all or afternoon or whatever it may be for you.

Need another hazelnut coffee and will pop down to Mom's to see how she is doing. I'll be in and out of here all day. Got to get my tax papers in order, maybe do some laundry if I'm not too tired.

Been wanting to get back into making jewelry. Got to get outta this funk first.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

*hugs* back to you sweetie! (How do you know that I'm not your BIG sister, lol?)
You're right, spring is coming....eventually. All this grey, snow, rain....ugh, it's so depressing!
On the rare days that the sun does shine, I notice that my mood is much better.

This last weekend was a triple-whammy of emotional crap.
I also have a permanent back injury (ex-husband slammed my head into a wall, years ago). I can't work anymore, and that means a tiny disability and a lot of time alone.

That's enough whining from me. Sophie (my ferret) has decided she wants banana, lol. She always shares my breakfast.

jacy

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

I will have to bear that in mind!

I have to say though... I HATE aromatherapy. I hate flowery smelling stuff. I have a highly developed sense of smell, and flowery scents are always overpowering to me! I like earthy smells, like moss, damp, the smell that issues forth from the ground when it rains, that kind of thing

I hear lavendar is supposed to be good, but I cannot stand it, unless I am standing within ten feet of a lavendar plant... then its ok lol!

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Morning Jaky,

I will do my best to find some funny vids for you, nothing cheers me up like silly youtube vids. Get yourself comfy on the sofa, Gordi's cooking today so we are all in for a treat.

@Night. Jewelery sounds like a great idea! Just remember to share the pics on here so we can all share.

(((((Jaky)))))
(((((Night)))))

Group hug!

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

angelchemuel
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

You been in my fridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously....I have a lot of carrots in there.....that's freaky!

Rainbows
Jane

Just popping out while 2nd coat dries...need more baccy and some nibbles for tonight....might even get some Sailor Jerry....the coke will be handy to get the grime off the brass handles!
edit on 21-2-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

There's a few less carrots in there now! But the soup is nearly ready.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

jacygirl
reply to post by Night Star

.... All this grey, snow, rain....ugh, it's so depressing!
On the rare days that the sun does shine, I notice that my mood is much better.....

[[[[[[Jacy]]]]]]

I am firmly of the opinion that I am Solar Powered!

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Pull up a chair - LUNCH IS READY!

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

OK....Where's my eggy cheese on toast?...Booger...missed it! Bacon butty it is then!

@Jacy.....hey, as long as you are giggling down the shed......

@Night....get Jacy in the shed....you'll be fine

Rainbows
Jane
edit on 21-2-2014 by angelchemuel because: Hadn't seen Nights post.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Haha...then you sir would like Vetivert (my fav oil), frankincense, Patchouli...Gordi and cody might have some memories of that oil!
, Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Rosewood.....I could go on and on...they're not all flowery!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

angelchemuel

Haha...then you sir would like Vetivert (my fav oil), frankincense, Patchouli...Gordi and cody might have some memories of that oil!
, Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Rosewood.....I could go on and on...they're not all flowery!

Rainbows
Jane

Yeah - Patchouli oil cropped up in another thread didn't it??

I just looked out my back window and saw a huge black cloud drifting along the horizon... it reminded me of one of my favourite songs!

There's a line in it... I think it goes...

"Away out yonder, see those big ol' black clouds movin'.
I wish the wind could blow me back in time.
Those were the days, I had it made,
When you were, temporarily forever mine."

Ill see if I can find a link to it, it's a lovely song...

FOUND IT LINK HERE

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Hmmm that sounds grand!

Is there one that smells like bacon?

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Hey, don't let a little thing like 7 days stop your party.

LOL

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Would never dream of allowing the mere passage of time to dictate when the party ought to end!

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

No, but I'm sure I could mix one up.....managed to do a chocolate smelling oils blend once....darn I wish I'd kept the recipe!

Rainbows
Jane

PS Why would you want to go round smelling of bacon?

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Well I like bacon!
Lots of people like bacon! When I smell bacon, I smile! Spreading the smiles is a positive direction to take in life

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   

*whispers* just had a bacon and egg butty on proper bread...nomnomnom!

Rainbows
Jane
Ps....right, I'm off to fill some holes on Tae Bureaubeastie!....I'll be keeping an eye though....

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

TrueBrit
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Would never dream of allowing the mere passage of time to dictate when the party ought to end!

That is so....

....awesome.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

angelchemuel

PS Why would you want to go round smelling of bacon?

why wouldn't you?

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Vetivert = I have some of that...very earthy, smokey, mossy - even more so than patchouli, which I didn't think was possible - not for everyone!

and Bacon. Gotta love bacon. In Portland, OR (which I am no where near but we have family there) it is the trend to be "Vegan plus Bacon." I'm not sure how people resolve that one, but hey - I'm not one to judge the food choices of others! lol!

Party is still happening, I see. Good to pop in and say "hey" then - I'm WAY behind on my work today...

See ya'll later!

- AB

new topics

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join