It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did a UFO dock with the ISS on Jan. 29th? (video in link)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

Flagged for followup. Thanks for the post

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

JimOberg

abe froman
from source :If extraterrestrials did dock their vehicle with the ISS to conduct a meeting with NASA astronauts, it would not be the first time according to the claims of Clark McClelland.....

I haven't seen this recent report about McClelland posted anywhere on ATS, it might serve as a warning to perhaps not too eagerly believe all his stories.

www.youtube.com...

Hey Jim, speaking of credibility, you never responded in the other thread, to my request for those links. You claimed it was profitable to post hoax UFO stuff. How profitable is it being a debunker? I'm looking for a new income stream

edit on 6-2-2014 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

The problem with that "object" is where it is "docked?"

There is only ONE docking collar there and it is already in use, by a Terrestrial craft.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Everybody seems to know what the object isn't. Anybody out there know what it is? Phage? Anybody?

I've asked Phage to have a look at this thing, I imagine if anyone could recognize this as a mundane object it would be him.
edit on 6-2-2014 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

abe froman
Everybody seems to know what the object isn't. Anybody out there know what it is? Phage? Anybody?

I've asked Phage to have a look at this thing, I imagine if anyone could recognize this as a mundane object it would be him.
edit on 6-2-2014 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

Doesn't the air lock idea throw a wrench into the theory? You can't just go up to the ISS and dock anywhere, let alone leave your ship and enter the ISS.
Been posted a couple times, do you have an explanation for that? We can ask the questions that lead us to an answer with out asking the one question that would give us the answer. So since we don't know what it is, we can ask the 20 questions to try and figure it out. So far it isn't looking good, at face value it is cool, but starting looking at it more, doesn't add up.
So far we got an unidentified object being seen on a camera that we aren't really sure its vantage point and that the placement of the object doesn't add up to an ET leaving that "ship"

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
lmao looks like an old banana. If they were gonna do this it'd be FAR away from a public stream. USE YOUR HEAD

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Onslaught2996

THATS THE BRILLIANCE OF IT! (I agree with you, btw)

NASA and the PTP have total control of the situation because of UFO finatics and truth searchers alike. They can state a UFO is fake, easily, because they can, and just as easily, release real footage, whether legitimate or not, and allow it to be decimated by the public and scrutinized into oblivion for its fake properties when it very well could be REAL.

Of course, it could be fake to. Everything has to be taken objectively. In this case...dunno. For some reason, does any one else recognize that SPACE bearing ufo's seem to look COMPLETELY different than what we see on earth? Let's cast out the idea that they're all ours, for the most part, but...when you get into space, around the ISS, things that have been seen in the atmosphere...they're more complex looking. Almost artistically designed, have some sense of principle...rather than just the flying dinner plate, bell shape, hubcap, zippity shiny ball that we typically see.

That was something that always made me wonder. The nuttier looking ones, maybe are the more legit? This one in particular kind of reminds me of that super close up footage we all saw (i think from argentina) of that ship that showed up a few nights in a row where the filmer could actually see the beings inside.

The point is, NASA doesnt have to release fake or real, we as the population do a good enough job ripping things apart. And who's going to believe the real deal anyway? They can just sit back, prop their feet up and call it a day.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Here's the "entire footage", posted as it by the same youtuber:

2'25" long.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

For all I know it could be magnetically attached and the occupants could have teleported over or it could be a partially released parachute, I think that's pretty much where the chute is. I don't know. I would love to hear anyone's opinion on what this IS.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
far, far from being any kind of expert, I will admit, I have no clue, but do not hold your breath waiting for any reply from NASA.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Sremmos80

You can't just go up to the ISS and dock anywhere, let alone leave your ship and enter the ISS.

why not???

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

abe froman
reply to post by Sremmos80

For all I know it could be magnetically attached and the occupants could have teleported over or it could be a partially released parachute, I think that's pretty much where the chute is. I don't know. I would love to hear anyone's opinion on what this IS.

Right now, "I don't know" is a perfectly acceptable answer.

Without anything to go on, we can make blind speculation -- such as schmutz on the window, a piece of the ISS, a piece of the Soyuz, or an alien ship. The bottom line is that I don't think we have enough information to make any real educated guesses, so "I don't know" is a valid answer at the moment.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
A canary yellow spaceship isn't exactly the most stealthy thing, particularly with the sun hitting it and contrasted against the black void of space. However there are a lot of bright yellow tags, handholds, and pieces of tape stuck on things when looking at the interior view of the ISS. So my best guess is that it's something stuck on or reflecting off the inside the window. (Much like the majority of UFO pictures taken elsewhere.)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by pauljs75

the fact that the sun is hitting it shows me its not in font of the camera but actually where it appears to be.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

abe froman
reply to post by pauljs75

the fact that the sun is hitting it shows me its not in font of the camera but actually where it appears to be.

But the direct sunlight was not hitting it.

Sure, it brighten and darkened, but it only did that as the camera "gamma" brightened and darkened -- i.e., it brightened and darkened only with everything else in the frame, as if it was an aperture/gamma setting on the camera.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I believe any large alien mother ship would be built from asteroids. Why haul stuff up there when you can hollow out iron asteroids and strap engines on them.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Im pretty sure it was the movement of the ISS by the sun that caused the flashes not a camera artifact.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   

data5091
far, far from being any kind of expert, I will admit, I have no clue, but do not hold your breath waiting for any reply from NASA.

How about you write a letter asking, instead of flaunting your creative imagination. Please report back whether you turn out to be correct, or not.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
We don't even know what an Alien spaceship looks like, so on that note it's inconclusive.

Streetcap sure does spend a lot of time watching live ISS feeds.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
From what I can gather:

What we are seeing here is the Progress 52 cargo craft attached to the Pirs Module, on January 29th 2014.

On January 30th 2014, the Progress 52 was undocked and moved away from the station so tests could be performed on it, and room made for the February 5th docking of Progress 54.

Nasa TV 01/30/2014
January 30, 2014
MEDIA ADVISORY M14-025
NASA Television to Broadcast Space Station Cargo Ship Activities Live
The departure of an unpiloted Russian cargo spacecraft and the launch and docking of another to resupply the International Space Station (ISS) will air live on NASA Television Monday, Feb. 3, and Wednesday, Feb. 5.
The ISS Progress 52 cargo craft that arrived at the space station last July will undock from the station's Pirs docking compartment at 11:21 a.m. EST Feb. 3 and move away from the orbiting laboratory to a safe location where it will undergo tests before its planned deorbit into Earth's atmosphere on Tuesday, Feb. 11. NASA TV coverage of the undocking will begin at 11 a.m. Scientists will use the spacecraft to study the effects of weightlessness and temperature extremes on its systems.

Its kind of a major coincidence that this object appears to be attached to the Progress 52 24 hours before its going to be deployed for testing. I'm going to have to assume that whatever it is it's part of either the testing or the preparation for departure of the Progress.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join