It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE event just happened in Missouri !:13 pm 2/3/14

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I found this on youtube from yesterday..

Loud booms in Missouri from February 2nd around 6:30PM.

There is a map of reports at the end of the video showing a wide area of people hearing this.
Antar's experience is what only 8 hours or so later?

Could be something going on. I hope some information finds it's way here soon.
edit on 3-2-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Antar. Please read some tips on what not to do if you experienced radiation burn to your face.

www.lindiskin.com...

Des

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

rangerdanger
Yes,
because all of the feel goods on the internet joined forces, there is no more need for documentation or evidence.

I for one, think this needs to be moved into the Hoax bin.

And, I for one, think you must fit right in with all the loony Joseph Smith followers in your city.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Aleister
reply to post by alienreality

The "smoke" or whatever doesn't have to be around the sun, it could just be that it was in the air after whatever this was went "poof" and the stuff nearest the sun is lit up (a halo would just mean the sun is shining thru it).

Ahh got it.. One thing disturbing is how quickly you felt burning from whatever it was, which means that any exposure for a longer time could really do some damage.. I hope at most it was just a jolt of uvb light and not something worse..

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Maybe they were in town to watch the super bowl.

and it was wobbling because of all the beer they drank.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

rangerdanger
This means that Antar understands our skepticism, and all the more reason for photos/video.
I find it hard to believe someone saw an event like that, and didn't film it.

Pics have been already discussed above. Apparently you are under the impression that people walk around with cameras slung around their necks. I'm one of those people who carries a camera around in my vehicle just in case. It's an analog Canon A-1 with very high speed film loaded and a 70-150mm zoom lens attached. That way I'll have the negative instead of just an easily-manipulated digital.

Yet if something happened right now, I could neither film it nor take a picture of it. I don't have a smart phone with an embedded camera. The camera I just talked about is in the glove box of my vehicle which is in my locked car in the garage. My computer is an old laptop with a webcam that I couldn't tell you how to use without some research.

Now if you want to be in he pics or it didn't happen crowd, feel free, but that position has very little credibility with me. It's an easy out, a superficial objection, and painfully un-original.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

KnightLight
reply to post by antar

I found this on youtube from yesterday..

Loud booms in Missouri from February 2nd around 6:30PM.

That was deemed to be shockwave targets by the police....

articles.kspr.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Vasa Croe
Just heard back from my Aunt in Springfield and she says nothing out of the ordinary there....no loud noises or anything that she saw/heard and has been outside playing golf for the last few hours.

Frosty golf game. I guess your aunt is on the hardy side.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

AngryScotsman

rangerdanger
Yes,
because all of the feel goods on the internet joined forces, there is no more need for documentation or evidence.

And, I for one, think you must fit right in with all the loony Joseph Smith followers in your city.

Let's let the MODs deal with all of these Trolls in this tread. We do not want to take this one off track and mix it up.

I have been calling them out also and this can be just what they want.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Stormdancer777
reply to post by Dreadkor

I think it is the fact that it was a personal encounter that just happened makes it really fascinating.
Last year something went through my back yard and I was excited to share what had just happened.

Thanks for the reply.

I can completely appreciate this type of encounter, though you have to admit that the impact would be fairly localised and the potential for others to directly share in the experience would be limited to other members of your household and possibly neighbors. So the impact to the reader would be that it was interesting and they would move along.

Reports like that are easier to "take or leave" due to their nature. When something as spectacular as this is posted, I would expect to see something pop up on social media nearly immediately, and most certainly within thirty minutes of the event (given what was described).

You have to admit, when something as fantastic as this is posted, most people check their breaking news site of choice (MSM or social, etc.) and look for more details.

Or is that just me?

~D

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I thought this was an open forum, what has being a long term member or being new got to do with it, surely everybody should face the same questions? I would like to say I have been without a mobile phone for two years. I got one a few days ago, and it still hasn't left the house with me. Not everyone has a camera in there pocket.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
South Carolina hearing booms? Nothing here in NC...

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Vasa Croe

That was deemed to be shockwave targets by the police....

articles.kspr.com...

**Not to Confuse This is from February 2nd Yesterday**

From your link:

"A company that sells them says the blasts are comparable to a stick of dynamite."

A stick of dynamite heard in a few cities spread over counties?

Ok sure..

link   

Witness2008

Vasa Croe
Just heard back from my Aunt in Springfield and she says nothing out of the ordinary there....no loud noises or anything that she saw/heard and has been outside playing golf for the last few hours.

Frosty golf game. I guess your aunt is on the hardy side.

LOL.....I said the same. She and the uncle were at the driving range...doubt they could play a round today. They are both retired and their "together time" is golfing.

link   

SubTruth

rangerdanger

SubTruth
reply to post by Dreadkor

This member has been around for awhile so please back off. When you have a high post count people get to know you. I am willing to give this OP the benefit of doubt.

Let this play out before trying to undermine it. If not please go find another thread to get your 10 posts.
edit on 3-2-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

What you're saying is the number next to your avatar is more important than the content of the post?
Please

Yes and no.......How is that for an answer. Post count matters as you get to know people. Do you give trust to someone right off the bat? Or does it take awhile.

Past posts do matter.
edit on 3-2-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

I understand that, but that doesn't mean Im going to blindly believe it because the OP has posted before. I think she heard a boom like everyone else, but when the OP says they sent a message to an alien craft telepathically, then got a headache when they received it means that the the rest of the story isn't as credible.
Yes, she has a big number by her name, but that doesn't guarantee anything.
Im a die hard skeptic, and I don't mean to offend, but her previous post count is not enough evidence.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

WilsonWilson
I thought this was an open forum, what has being a long term member or being new got to do with it, surely everybody should face the same questions?

Antar has CREDIBILITY, that's what it's got to do with it.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Sounds spooky too. From my internet search of paranormal activities in the areas between Springfield and Clinton, MO the whole area is a hotbed just BUBBLING with spiritual and UFO activities. Check out this link from all the small towns near Springfield.

www.ghostsofamerica.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Ok the warbling object in the sky, did it seem to be headed from one specific direction?
Did it "go puff" compltely, or was there possibly a wreckage?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

AngryScotsman

rangerdanger
Yes,

You know nothing about my city, only what you read in the Daily Mail.
Personal attacks serve no purpose, you're just another troll mate.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Sort of off-topic but not. I was telling my wife and daughter (who's five) about this thread and what's going on and my daughter said "I don't want to ever meet an alien, they are all old and crazy". I asked why she thought this and she said "In a different life, when I was an astronaut, one of them had a large cutting thing and tried to cut our ship open. I was told it was an alien by the Space Master... who's sort of like a god of space."

So... I figured I'd throw that theory in here with the rest since nothing's off the table so far. This disc was sent by Space Master and it tried to cut open a jet and then they got mad and chased the UFO.

So there's that.
edit on 3-2-2014 by Cuervo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join