It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE event just happened in Missouri !:13 pm 2/3/14

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Dreadkor

No, this was all set up to lure you to finally post a comment. Welcome to ATS, and have fun here. To be serious, if this was a new member, we'd all be jumping on the story as a hoax, but a long time member (unless one of her kids has hacked her account - go straight to your room without supper missy!) has the credibility of, well, you know, don't have to explain it. Again, welcome, and happily you seem to be able to write a complete sentence, so you have hope here!

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Well, first up, was the halo you saw a normal solar halo? If not, what made it unusual?

Can you provide a "selfie" to show your facial burns? Have you sought medical attention?

Did anyone else you know witness it?

I'm sure you can appreciate why some may be sceptical, given we only have your word on what happened.

link   
reply to post by antar

What if someone near your home from ATS could see your face to confirm it?

Would you be up for that?

link   
Antar, is Greenbrier, Arkansas very far away from your location?

I found this tweet from 34 minutes ago, asking, "what that loud boom was?" & that it shook her truck.

link   

I think it is the fact that it was a personal encounter that just happened makes it really fascinating.
Last year something went through my back yard and I was excited to share what had just happened.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SubTruth

Thank you Sub, I do appreciate the back up when I feel so vulnerable, please lets all just wait to see if some of our stronger researchers come up with some answers for all of us, myself very much included. It is not worth a mean spirited debate.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

hope your face heals quick and you
get to the bottom of your sighting

very interesting all this

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Just heard back from my Aunt in Springfield and she says nothing out of the ordinary there....no loud noises or anything that she saw/heard and has been outside playing golf for the last few hours.

link   
reply to post by antar

Thanks again for your information.

One more question I have, can you give a better detail of the object?
I ask because I had seen a very odd metallic object a few years back as a matter of fact it was about 3 months before the Ohare airport sightings minus the jets chasing it and I did take a photo of it but mufon could not make out the image (cell phone).
Since then I have been interested in these specific objects.

link   
reply to post by antar

Perhaps if you try and close your eyes and picture the outline/shape of the jets you saw in pursuit of this object we could identify the type and possible source of these aircraft? Or were they too high?

And please don't fret about the closed minded newbies, I have followed many of your threads and posts and don't believe for one second that everything you have relayed to us is less than 100% truth.

link   
reply to post by alienreality

The "smoke" or whatever doesn't have to be around the sun, it could just be that it was in the air after whatever this was went "poof" and the stuff nearest the sun is lit up (a halo would just mean the sun is shining thru it).

link   
reply to post by Olivine

No, but it makes me wonder if there are multipal UFOs being chased, people for the most part never really look up! This may be related, I do not know.

link   

SubTruth

This member has been around for awhile so please back off. When you have a high post count people get to know you. I am willing to give this OP the benefit of doubt.

Let this play out before trying to undermine it. If not please go find another thread to get your 10 posts.
edit on 3-2-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

What you're saying is the number next to your avatar is more important than the content of the post?
Please

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

antar
reply to post by Destinyone

I feel very emotional, will take a break and go look outside again... the member who said to write it all down is much appreciated, I will while it is fresh in mind not that it is going any place soon.

Glad to hear it. Take a 10 minute break and write it all down before memories start changing from other input. Me and many other members believe you. And before anyone starts saying I buy into everything please look at my many,many,many other posts.

Sit down and write it all down with a timeline......Let your mind relax and add every detail you can.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I do believe something is going on with all the loud booms,rumbling and other sounds going on,just not sure what it is yet,whatever they are i do not believe it is a natural occurrence

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

SubTruth

This member has been around for awhile so please back off. When you have a high post count people get to know you. I am willing to give this OP the benefit of doubt.

Let this play out before trying to undermine it. If not please go find another thread to get your 10 posts.

Ok, fine. As I said, I am not looking to pick as fight and some of the comments speak volumes, so I am happy to just drop it. Thanks for the reply, though I have no idea what the "10 posts" statement means. But, as I am quite handy with using the tools at my disposal, I will research it and discover its meaning, so I thank you for the diversion. Take care.

~D

link   

Dreadkor
New member here. Just found this site a few days back, some interesting stuff. Just curious if threads like this are the norm? It appears to be a giant tizzy being made over a claimed event, with absolutely nothing to back it up?

Not trying to be rude, but it seems that if something substantial happened, there would immediately be a marker of it occurring on social media (it is the nature of the world now).

My feeling is that, when everything is "Monday morning quarterbacked" into being fact, i.e. trying to find news stories that fit the claimed event, or at least close to it, it undermines the credibility of the well researched, serious discussions presented here and this thread reeks of it.

Again, I am new and not trying to pick a fight, just looking for some direction. I am hoping for some intelligent discussion, thanks.

~D
edit on 3-2-2014 by Dreadkor because: (no reason given)

Thanks for the well thought out post.

ATS is a place where UFO's are largely dismissed more often than not due to the amazing amount of in-depth analysis and research many of our members often do here. There are a few UFO related threads out there that have yet to be solved, but not very many, which actually shows the quality of our members here..

However, in this case we have a very trusted member who reported something she saw. Just what she saw and experienced is anyone's guess right now. The members in this thread simply believe the OP experienced something. She a is a long time trusted member and there is no reason for anyone who has been here long enough to see her posts to believe otherwise. For those of us who believe she experienced something that's all we know at this point. Hopefully more reports will come out to make more sense of it.
edit on 3-2-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

link   

edit on 2/3/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I did see on twitter about someone posting about the booming noise

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

rangerdanger

SubTruth

What you're saying is the number next to your avatar is more important than the content of the post?
Please

Yes and no.......How is that for an answer. Post count matters as you get to know people. Do you give trust to someone right off the bat? Or does it take awhile.

Past posts do matter.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join