It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE event just happened in Missouri !:13 pm 2/3/14

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Lol, this thread is going faster than Boston hunting thread, most important now is (if story is true) Antar health.How is your face Antar ? I advice you to get medical attention.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

schuyler

rangerdanger
This means that Antar understands our skepticism, and all the more reason for photos/video.
I find it hard to believe someone saw an event like that, and didn't film it.

Pics have been already discussed above. Apparently you are under the impression that people walk around with cameras slung around their necks. I'm one of those people who carries a camera around in my vehicle just in case. It's an analog Canon A-1 with very high speed film loaded and a 70-150mm zoom lens attached. That way I'll have the negative instead of just an easily-manipulated digital.

Yet if something happened right now, I could neither film it nor take a picture of it. I don't have a smart phone with an embedded camera. The camera I just talked about is in the glove box of my vehicle which is in my locked car in the garage. My computer is an old laptop with a webcam that I couldn't tell you how to use without some research.

Now if you want to be in he pics or it didn't happen crowd, feel free, but that position has very little credibility with me. It's an easy out, a superficial objection, and painfully un-original.

I'm in a different generation than you apparently. We'll leave it at that.
Sorry I couldn't voice a more "original" objection.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

AngryScotsman

WilsonWilson
I thought this was an open forum, what has being a long term member or being new got to do with it, surely everybody should face the same questions?

Antar has CREDIBILITY, that's what it's got to do with it.

credibility with you.
That doesn't mean she's credible across the board mate.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

So sorry you had such an alarming, freaky experience! Please keep an eye on yourself for the burn you received - that does not sound ok to me at all.

We've been hearing loud booms here in VA for about a month now, off and on - although none that I know of today. I haven't been able to record the sounds, but they've had news reports about it, and I posted them a few weeks back. I have no idea if they are related to what you witnessed today, but it is interesting how so many reports have been coming out lately - from all kinds of places.

Here's the link to the news story on the ones from Virginia back from 1/7/2014:

Link

Be safe!

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Antar,

When the event happened, how high in the sky would you say the object was? And what distance from your location would you estimate it being? I ask because if there was something that was crashed or something exploded and there is indeed some type of wreckage that accompanied that loud boom, I would suspect that there would be news choppers at least somewhere in the vicinity that would be able to be seen hovering near the site. Can you see anything like that in the direction the event happened? Are there any other types of aircraft flying over or any type of response you can currently see there?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I am in the same regional area - exactly what time did this occur?

ETA: Was the title a reference to 1:18 pm local time?
edit on 2/3/2014 by Open2Truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Open2Truth
reply to post by antar

I am in the same regional area - exactly what time did this occur?

You can read the thread sometimes

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

xavi1000
Lol, this thread is going faster than Boston hunting thread, most important now is (if story is true) Antar health.How is your face Antar ? I advice you to get medical attention.

Well now there is an idea for all the naysayers to this actually happening. A doc report of burns on the face should suffice for some kind of evidence right?

And I agree Antar....if radiation related burn you should go see a doc, if even just a doc-in-a-box to at least get a check over.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

rangerdanger

AngryScotsman

rangerdanger
Yes,
because all of the feel goods on the internet joined forces, there is no more need for documentation or evidence.

I for one, think this needs to be moved into the Hoax bin.

And, I for one, think you must fit right in with all the loony Joseph Smith followers in your city.

You know nothing about my city, only what you read in the Daily Mail.
Personal attacks serve no purpose, you're just another troll mate.

You've made it quite clear you don't believe the OP so why keep posting on this thread. If you don't have anything more productive to add other than 'pics or it didn't happen' then go elsewhere.
Antar has earned the respect and trust of many of the members here, and we are going to try and get to the bottom of what was seen (and felt).

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Not that this has anything to do with anything, but some of you were asking to see this video of the UFO my kids and their friend saw over the weekend. The voice in the video is my sons friend, they were coming from his house to ours when they saw the UFO. It was large in the night sky, although on video it looks like a pin prick. It starts about 8 seconds in in the middle of the screen.

What they saw was a UFO with 2 white lights and one red one in the middle. It had erratic movements and eventually just shoots straight up and out of sight.

Edit to say if you want to see the black screen of audio basically, I will post on my wall. At least in the cell phone you could see the tiny dots as they appear...
edit on pm228pmMon, 03 Feb 2014 15:12:32 -0600 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Seems legit.

Why are members of the "woo-woo" crowd always the only ones who "see" these things?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryScotsman

Maybe to you. But that doesn't mean she shouldn't be questioned exactly the same as everybody else. As long as people are polite you can't really have an issue with it on a website such as this.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

rangerdanger

I'm in a different generation than you apparently. We'll leave it at that.
Sorry I couldn't voice a more "original" objection.

I saw a ufo (black triangle) for a lot longer than 2 minutes and at a distance of a couple hundred feet.
I do not have any picture or video of that. I also don't have video of the tornado I was in once.
I don't have video of a plane crash I witnessed in a town. I don't have a recording of the time I talked to astronauts in orbit with my radio in middle school.

I can assure you that when a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to take a picture it still fell.

What you should more be looking for in this particular case is outside sources.. We need verification from other people who may have witnessed the same. Pictures are weak as proof nowadays anyway.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

That looks awful on youtube, on his camera you could at least make out the lights and their movements until they shot off.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Made it through the gauntlet. This thread is moving fast.

Antar, if you have any clay around, bentonite or a clay facial mask, get it on the burned area of your face.

I know an investigator for MUFON who is located in Chesterfield. I will contact him and if you like, can put you in touch with him. He is a sweetie.

Relax and keep a note book near by to jot down any detail that you remember.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

I did. How nice of you to link me to the exact post however, as I had missed it.

I am about 40 miles south of Springfield, was outside at the time and didn't see/hear anything.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

WilsonWilson
I thought this was an open forum, what has being a long term member or being new got to do with it, surely everybody should face the same questions? I would like to say I have been without a mobile phone for two years. I got one a few days ago, and it still hasn't left the house with me. Not everyone has a camera in there pocket.

I just want to clarify what I said about post count and credibility. We were all new members at one time or another and our voice was just as important as someone with a 10,000 post count. I have personally been against inclusive threads and member areas for people with high post counts. I have backed this feeling up with posts saying this.

But at the end of the day with every post people get insight into your personality and integrity. As the post count grows this insight is greater. I am sorry if offended anyone.........Honestly.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rangerdanger

I don't carry a camera with me and my cell phone doesn't have a camera either...it does have a flashlight and a radio, which is far more important and something that the Canterbury Earthquake sequence taught me.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Can you remember any details about the shape or type of jets you saw?
I asked this earlier in the thread but I understand if you've not been able to read through all the replies.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Something better happen in the next 40 minutes...this Mankini is biting.. :-(

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join