It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE event just happened in Missouri !:13 pm 2/3/14

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Well, I'm just trying to figure out how someone can post to the internet and NOT have a camera of some sort on their phone that they are posting with. Even if the person is now home posting on their PC/laptop...they surely have some sort of camera available now.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

twitchy
I just wanted to chime in and mention that the OP has been around ATS a long time and I'd vouch for Antar anytime.
Ditto to that. Ignore the negative posts Antar ,it has become a sad habit for some to order proof automatically .

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Do they do military exercises involving jets in your area? It could have been that during an exercise one jet out of the pack caught fire to an engine or something. I really don't know much about these things but wonder if maybe when a small fire breaks out on a jet, it jettisons the fuel in the tank that feeds the engine that's on fire and tries to regain control and land using the other engine/engines? Maybe it was a combination of smoke and fuel that caused the halo. Could the jettisoned fuel have caught fire after it had been released? Maybe another jet flew through the jettisoned fuel cloud and ignited it causing it to momentarily lose control.

In relation to your burns, did you smell anything that could have been fuel or chemical smell after the fact?

edit on 3-2-2014 by Quauhtli because: ..

link   
reply to post by fenson76

Sorry..but no one should expect a person to post their face on an anonymous discussion forum. Sshessh. She recounted her story - believe her or not.

Also, this is posted in the Gray Area, which is meant for personal accounts that may not be verifiable or substantiated. Plus, and this is key - it's a conspiracy and alternative topics discussion forum.

edit on 2/3/2014 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by antar

Over in St.Charles Mo. Nothing. I'll check the news and see if they are pulling up anything at all.But it may not show up if at all till the 5 pm news.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
can everyone just slow down! every time i go on a page, theres another page added!

i don't mean to sound funny but the only loud boom i've ever heard is a sonic boom. i saw a moon halo christmas 2012 beautiful it was, i didn't take a picture, wish i did never seen anything like it. i've seen 3 ufo's in october last year and couldn't quite believe what i was seeing in broad daylight, i was glued to the spot i knew my camera didn't have any batteries so couldn't take pictures/video, my mobile phone is a real cheap £4.00 one and it would never have caught anything and as for the whole world having mobile phones on hand, my mobile phone is called a static as it never leaves the house. you just don't know how you would react if you saw one, as i said, i was glued to the spot and knew if i took my eyes off them they would disappear.

really good thread though!

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

hurdygurdy
CME ?

AR1967 is wider than the planet Jupiter and its primary dark cores are big enough to swallow Earth many times over. The scale of the thing makes it an easy target for backyard solar telescopes...AR1967 has a 'delta-class' magnetic field that harbors energy for strong eruptions. The growing complexity of the region has prompted NOAA forecasters to boost the odds of X-flares to 50% during the next 24 hours. Because AR1967 is near the center of the solar disk, any eruptions will be squarely Earth directed.

spaceweather.com

Oh God.We DONT need this!

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Chrisfishenstein

AngryScotsman

Stormdancer777
reply to post by rangerdanger

Well a highly respected poster like antar wouldn't lie about this.

U beat me to it!!!
The shills are out in force on this one.

Which makes me believe Antar even more!! These dis-info "pics or it didn't happen" crowd are really beginning to make me believe there is something bigger to this story than what you are saying Antar!!

They are all out full force on this thread, they know something!! Don't let them derail you or your story....If you could search these people crying LIE, they are government agents or someone in "the know" about what happened here!

We all believe you!! That is, us on ATS who have been around for more than a few months!! Please continue to recall the events and what this could have been!! PLEASE!!!

edit on 2/3/2014 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

Wow... you can't be serious...can you?

Just because people are skeptical of the OP's claims does not mean they are paid disinfo agents. Get a grip.

To the OP:

I am not in the "pics or it didn't happen" crowd, but I remain skeptical. If your experience could be corroborated by other witnesses it would certainly go a long way towards validating your story. Personally I don't think you are making all this up, but I think you probably witnessed something fairly mundane and don't have an explanation for what you saw.

It would help if you could put together a more detailed account of what exactly it is you think you saw and when. For instance, what time you heard the booms, what time you saw the jets, what type of jets they were (lots of aviation experts here that could help you identify the jets), and perhaps a drawing of what this object looked like, and a more detailed explanation of this halo effect you witnessed.

edit to add:

I'll link some common fighter planes used by the U.S here and maybe you can pick out which ones you saw:

f-16

f-15

f-35

f-22

(Note that the f-22 and f-35 look very similar to the average person. The f-22 is much sleeker and has a more narrow fuselage (body) than the f-35)

Do any of those planes resemble what you saw?
edit on 3-2-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

They should if they are willing to come on the internet with such huge claims...not like you can't blur the eyes or something. It's so easy to make claims these days and then run off into the wilderness of the internet. For those that think questioning is negative, I feel bad for you. Questioning is how we move forward and discover. I'm sorry that questioning and asking for proof that is easily obtainable is so horrible for you. No one is asking for her SSN number or address. I simple picture with some burnt flesh and maybe a newspaper or tv with the days date on it would not be unreasonable to rational people. I don;t feel one way or the other about this but if you are going to yell "fire" in the movie theater, you should have the integrity to back it up with more than your "word". I don't know any of you from Adam.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Antar been Hacked....slips left kini shoulder off.....Bummer.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
If Antar says it happened that's good enough for me , interested to see what develops.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimithae

I have also checked with folks I know in and around St. Louis. Didn't expect much, considering that Antar is about a three hour drive from there.

I know from experience that central Missouri is fairly active with this sort of thing.

Back in 2007 I was just East of Rolla heading West on 44, and me and my kids saw a large flash of green light just at the night time horizon. Once we got about 10 miles East of Springfield we were met with State patrol, and a lot of them redirecting traffic to head either south or North. It was a road block of cars and troopers spread across, and into the median off 44. It was just weird

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Huge Boom / Jets == Sonic Booms

Halos around the sun are also *somewhat* common.

"Burnt"...heck yeah you looked at the sun? Of course you're burnt.

I am still trying to find out the mysterious aspect of what you said you saw. It's not that I doubt that you saw something or that I doubt that people hear sonic booms...but going on twitter reading how some lady "heard a boom" and then some jets is not really "breaking news".

Edit: I was raised in Europe and we had fly-overs by US/UK fighter jets all the time....I tend to think that not necessarily ALL people know what a sonic boom is (not all people live in zones with military jets flying over all the time).
edit on 12014R000000MondayAmerica/Chicago05PMMondayMonday by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

AccessDenied
Ditto to that. Ignore the negative posts Antar ,it has become a sad habit for some to order proof automatically .

Yeah, as the site used to say Deny Ignorance and just believe people, don't ask for proof.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

Ya, proof is for suckers.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Just got off the phone with Whiteman AFB and another media outlet in the area.

The Whiteman AFB public relations person would not be specific about whether or not any jets were out at that particular time.

The newspaper editor said there were no reports coming in, but the area has had a few UFO reports lately. The biggest was around a month ago and was reported by several people.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
We have people EVERYWHERE!
Does a long time member in good standing's word carry a lot of weight here?Heck yes it does.Hopefully Antar isn't in a secluded area and others can add to the case.But I have no doubt that she had seen something amazing today

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

It sounds like you fell asleep watching close encounters...honestly...halo around sun, burnt face, telepathy...

I've completely dismissed your claim already and without any backing evidence everyone else should too.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

NoRulesAllowed
Huge Boom / Jets == Sonic Booms

Halos around the sun are also *somewhat* common.

"Burnt"...heck yeah you looked at the sun? Of course you're burnt.

I am still trying to find out the mysterious aspect of what you said you saw. It's not that I doubt that you saw something or that I doubt that people hear sonic booms...but going on twitter reading how some lady "heard a boom" and then some jets is not really "breaking news".

Sonic booms created by conventional fighter planes can also create a halo type effect:

edit on 3-2-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Chrisfishenstein

AngryScotsman

Stormdancer777
reply to post by rangerdanger

Well a highly respected poster like antar wouldn't lie about this.

U beat me to it!!!
The shills are out in force on this one.

Which makes me believe Antar even more!! These dis-info "pics or it didn't happen" crowd are really beginning to make me believe there is something bigger to this story than what you are saying Antar!!

They are all out full force on this thread, they know something!! Don't let them derail you or your story....If you could search these people crying LIE, they are government agents or someone in "the know" about what happened here!

We all believe you!! That is, us on ATS who have been around for more than a few months!! Please continue to recall the events and what this could have been!! PLEASE!!!

edit on 2/3/2014 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

Well, this looks to sum up the overall vibe I am getting from the site and I am sorry to say I am disappointed. I thought I was joining a site that had open discussion on a wide range of topics, from mainstream to fringe, and perhaps things might be open and intelligent, but this is not the case.

I could spend an hour breaking apart the details in the OP alone and actually link to sources that would call the entire story into question, but I feel my time would be better spent elsewhere. The enormity of the claims made here that are being swallowed solely on the persons posting history and longevity are laughable.

And please don't assume that means you need to attack everything you read but rather, the more incredible the claim, the more evidence and corroboration will be needed to continue the discussion. Sorry, but that is the way of the world.

What happened to "Deny Ignorance"?

Somewhere along the way, the site was likely something special, but it appears too many of you have decided that rather than truly investigate and question you'd rather support the insanity of your social club.

Some of the ignorance is so blinding here that you don't even realize that you have become the very "sheeple" you hold yourself above. Take care.

~D

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join