It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zak from "Ghost Adventures" buys the Latoya Ammons house

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Xtrozero
Is it just me and my wife but we both can't stand Zak....
edit on 1-2-2014 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

Zak is obnoxious and an accomplished over-actor of William Shatner's ilk.

As for the show, I don't think they ever really aim to "investigate" anything, as much as they try to make something authentic happen on camera.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

From what I've read, most of the time the spirits, or whatever, DO move on or stop when the poor people leave. Sometimes, not so. Sometimes, no one can enter the space for very long and units stay empty. It will be interesting to see what happens.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

My wife doesn't care for these type shows either. I think they are entertaining.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by blamethegreys

I know what you mean, but they reported what they observed but also what was reported to them. Either way, like I tell people about paranormal and UFO matters, I believe there is a strong possibility of the existence, the trouble is getting concrete evidence, because in many cases, people recreate hoaxes and essentially "debunk" the matters. All the while I try to explain that just because something can be faked does not mean it was faked. So, no matter what evidence is recorded, there will always be people who will tear it apart and "explain" how it can be faked and most people accept it as fake thereafter. Not to mention the pollution of fakes that people make, creating a more difficult arena for study of such matters. Like I said before, perhaps there is something to it, but on official records the stuff can be explained away (which to me was unfortunate to read), that is why I hope Mr. Bagans manages to capture some good evidence on video/audio etc...

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I love this idea, that he would finally get his "paranormal headquarters", so to speak. I really didn't like Ghost Adventures when it first came out, because the guys, well Zak, anyway, seemed to be D-bags, with all the taunting. It's really gotten better as the seasons have gone on, and the equipment is much more sophisticated than ever.

I hope that he sets up for at the very least, 6 months, to gather as much evidence as possible of these 'demons'. I am a skeptic, but would very much like to see evidence of this type of thing existing. I want to believe, y'all.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Ha! I live in the next town over from Gary ( way better neighborhood!!! ) and the area this house is in and most areas of Gary, 35K could buy you a couple houses. This landlord made out pretty good!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph
And..... he's selling his Las Vegas Town house for a reported $479,000 after purchasing it for $350,000. It has been said that after bringing home a human skeleton, supposedly for work purposes, his GF one night was thrown down the stairs by an unseen force.. (Too many alcoholic beverages, me thinks!)

And after seeing pics of the town house for sale inclusive of a dungeon behind a fake bookshelf, it is not appealing at all. However, I'm sure some devoted crazy fan will buy the place just for the ego status that will go along with it. Good luck with that!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join