It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Courtney Brown predicts a "world-changing event" in Feb 2014

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

We could totally derail this thread of " i love you " and " I get what your saying " and " its all good my friend ". But lets not, otherwise our posts will get removed lol

Aww,
C'mon, let's.

edit on 3/15/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Still waiting do 2 and 3 . Me thinks somebody now has a twitchy sphincter cos of the # storm he brewed by trying to charge for full enlightenment . Shame he didn't remote view this coming /)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Where is all things for our changing moment announcement? I know you are a critic of his, but is today the day? Is he here today?
I feel no different. Am I doing it wrong?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dfens

You know as much as I do.

I have tried in the last few minutes to log-on to FB to see his page but I keep getting "cannot connect to server".---Anyone else? Did he delete his FB account?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Ah, finally got to his FB page.

It shows he said this 3 minutes ago:

I have decided to wait some days before posting the next part of the announcement to give some time for the dust to settle. We always knew this "noise" would happen when we released the project. It is interesting to note that seemingly 99% of the negative comments are related to the fact that part of the announcement involves a video that costs some money, and those people apparently think poorly of us because of this. Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to give everything we do away for free. I do not know of another organization that gives more of what it does away for free than The Farsight Institute, including all of our instructional materials. But for the record, for those who are interested, all of us at The Farsight Institute are volunteers; there are no salaried people. Moreover, the parent corporation that sells the videos (Farsight, Inc., which is different from the nonprofit, The Farsight Institute) gives all of its revenue (which is not much) to pay for bills that support the mission of The Farsight Institute. Farsight, Inc. has far less than $1,000 in its bank account, and there are bills associated with producing the video that people are complaining about that total much more than that. I personally have given over $100,000 to the Institute over the years, and I have never taken anything from any of my remote-viewing activities or research. And about the new video itself, we are only using the normal distribution outlets that are available to us. This is the planet we live on. I wish we could give everything away that we do, but doing so would only mean that we would cease to exist.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Chamberf=6
reply to post by dfens

You know as much as I do.

I have tried in the last few minutes to log-on to FB to see his page but I keep getting "cannot connect to server".---Anyone else? Did he delete his FB account?

No, he just posted a few minutes ago that he is holding off the next two announcements for a few days to 'let the dust settle'.

inevitable really, considering.. I started following the announcements right at the beginning, and after a few I saw all this coming, exactly as it panned out - just figured that it would a similar project to what has been done before and that folks were gonna get hyped up and then feel let down.
edit on 15-3-2014 by skjalddis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by skjalddis

Man... Did I just have a drink for nothing?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Chamberf=6
Ah, finally got to his FB page.

It shows he said this 3 minutes ago:

I have decided to wait some days before posting the next part of the announcement to give some time for the dust to settle. We always knew this "noise" would happen when we released the project. It is interesting to note that seemingly 99% of the negative comments are related to the fact that part of the announcement involves a video that costs some money, and those people apparently think poorly of us because of this. Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to give everything we do away for free. I do not know of another organization that gives more of what it does away for free than The Farsight Institute, including all of our instructional materials. But for the record, for those who are interested, all of us at The Farsight Institute are volunteers; there are no salaried people. Moreover, the parent corporation that sells the videos (Farsight, Inc., which is different from the nonprofit, The Farsight Institute) gives all of its revenue (which is not much) to pay for bills that support the mission of The Farsight Institute. Farsight, Inc. has far less than $1,000 in its bank account, and there are bills associated with producing the video that people are complaining about that total much more than that. I personally have given over $100,000 to the Institute over the years, and I have never taken anything from any of my remote-viewing activities or research. And about the new video itself, we are only using the normal distribution outlets that are available to us. This is the planet we live on. I wish we could give everything away that we do, but doing so would only mean that we would cease to exist.

www.facebook.com...

Wow.

He disabled comments on the YouTube video as well.

Turns out that the "noise" he referred to was created by his own ridiculous hype campaign, not by people trying to hide any sort of truth.

I still find it hard to believe that he thought he could offer nothing more than a video of guys drawing pretty pictures and that would be enough to constitute "proof" to anyone. This is all starting to remind me of the Mormon episode on SouthPark.

edit on 3/15/2014 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
What I don't get (well one of the things) is this;

I have decided to wait some days before posting the next part of the announcement to give some time for the dust to settle. We always knew this "noise" would happen when we released the project.

www.facebook.com...

If they really were expecting this "noise" and "dust", then why should this phase him/them and delay the rest of the announcement????

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
In fairness he did say that the vid was the start of 3 postings. Unfortunately because of the fact that so many complained that he was charging only to see the whole video 99% have debunked the whole thing. Makes you wonder that a few quid can alter someone's perception of change so much !
I will now wait for the next 2 instalments which may or may not contain physical proof of et interaction. I do believe a lot more has gone into this than a quick scam

If I'm not mistaken didn't he predict noise! It's only our perception of what that noise is
edit on 15-3-2014 by da pickles because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Answer

This is all starting to remind me of the Mormon episode on SouthPark.

Now I have that recurring "Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb" going through my head.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
He has suffered a loss of hundreds of followers on Facebook. Karma b#

Full damage control now.

The RV community should vote to oust he and his questionable ethics.

I bet he and Steven Greer are nursing a pint together right now.....

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TiedDestructor

I bet he and Steven Greer are nursing a pint together right now.....

Remotely, of course.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

nextone
These ideas about construction of the pyramids have been discussed a number of times on Ancient Aliens, and they just aired an episode dealing with Egyptian encounters with insect-like extraterrestrials on March 7. The name of the episode is "Aliens and Insects", original air date 03/07/14.
edit on 15-3-2014 by nextone because: adding name of episode

I don't know about anybody else, but I am having a "remote viewing" experience right now...and it involves me making a large purchase of RAID!

I have a serious bug phobia...*shivers*
So, if Dr. Brown's reveal includes an Alien/Insect Master Race (and the pyramids do remind me of an upside down anthill), I think I could live happily ever after without that info.

Personally, I have enjoyed reading the many thought provoking and at times very witty posts in this thread...so for me, no matter the outcome, it has absolutely NOT been a waste of time. I feel I got at least $12 worth (snark) of entertainment.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
So, I am about 12 minutes into that video and I'm like.... tell me something I don't already know!

That's all I have to say at this time

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

Your a fool, as are others, knowing that Mr Brown is a con artist but yet you are here....wonders!!!!

You know when those of us who are upset and speaking TO ONE ANOTHER...it does not give you call to start calling people names.

I am stunned i had come to think of you as always kind and polite.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

If the outcome is not good enough for some on here then why are you hear? To make fun off other memebers? Please!!

I don't think anyone meant an attack on anyone.

Honestly I think you are totally misreading people. People had hope that something we have all wondered about for thousands of years was to be answered..they all waited eager and are feeling let down. Can you understand their need to express that a bit, having nothing to do with those who want to do otherwise.

This thread is clearly only left for that, anyone wanting to pursue the message are the ones not going to find anything here on this thread.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

Can I say I told you all so yet? I KNOW Doc Brown, I think he was trying and now again trying to use me, for, a few hours I'd thought my cluster migraine broke but it's back with a vengeance...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

signalfire
I have to agree with Spiro. Lots of people complaining about 'time wasted' but meanwhile, they waste more complaining

I consider it ALL information; even if it's entirely a sales show. I don't have 12 dollars to spare so I'm in the process of working my way through the Sessions (the drawn pictures and descriptions that the RV'ing consists of; it also includes Brown's descriptions of the descriptions (!) but you can see for yourself what came out of the sessions.

Here's the free link: Farsight Institute Session '7' link

They're interesting, that's for sure; but the main problem with this besides the paywall issues is that we're simply assured that the sessions were 'blind'; the obvious problem being, there's no way of verifying that, that I can see. Just Brown's assurance that every session starts with a purposely-vague email saying, 'there's a target, start now'. (I dunno about you, but if I were an expert RV'er, I'd be remote viewing dozens of targets daily myself until exhaustion set in, not waiting for an email from Courtney, and I would have long since ago Rv'd the pyramids and everything about them).

I find that a little unfair of you if this is not a complaint what is it? You last post .

One wonders why he didn't remote view all the people getting angry at this method of hype and presentation (it's running 10 to 1 angry on the comments at Youtube).

One wonders why he didn't remote view that perhaps the best way to get out earthshaking information would be to simply release it and let that take its course. I'm sure plenty of money would be forthcoming, if indeed it were truly worthwhile.

One also has to wonder why he needs money whatsoever, if remote viewing works that well, there has to be millions of ways to make money with it.

Now, will the video give us the equations we would need to build antigravity stone moving and laser style stone cutting machines? Will it give us the ability to exactly replicate what the pyramids looked like, and what they did? etc.

edit on 15-3-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

From the very beginning, the anticipated date of the announcement was 28 February 2014. But there were some uncertainties due to the international nature of the issues involved, so we held off releasing the date. It was wise we did that. Nothing can stop the announcement, but the date involved a lot of coordination with various parties. The problem has been further exacerbated due to the fact that the announcement involves a location which at the present time is not entirely stable politically. Also, shipping of critical materials was involved, and one shipment turned out to have been corrupted, apparently while in transit. This is now being addressed. After lots of discussion with people all over the world who are involved one way or another, we are now expecting the announcement to happen in mid-March, about two weeks later than originally anticipated. Again, nothing can stop the announcement. But this announcement can happen only once, and it has to be done correctly. Given the amount of coordination involved, mid-March 2014 seems to be optimal.

This is my guts' translation of the bold text above:

Sounds like he had issues with the place overseas that was making the hardcopy DVDs. They were off somehow when he received them. So he 'addressed it' by shopping around a bit more with places 'all over the world', settled on a new print shop, but they wouldn't have them ready until March 15th.

I have decided to wait some days before posting the next part of the announcement to give some time for the dust to settle.

Again, my guts' translation of the bold text above:

He's looking into how the second video he wants to charge for can be pirate-proofed if possible. He probably knew it would end up on youtube, but not as quickly as the backlash is promising, which will cut too much off the initial profit he "sees" himself deserving.

He's probably realized it won't be possible to pirate-proof the "rented" or hardcopy DVDs and has moved on to reputation / damage control by now.

Just my opinion.. but I have a feeling it's much closer to reality than the quoted text.

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join