It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Courtney Brown predicts a "world-changing event" in Feb 2014

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
So, why did the doodlers have audio feeds in their ears?

edit on 15-3-2014 by nextone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

Maybe I'm remembering completely wrong your posts but I thought you kept on message of give him the benefit of the doubt.

Now it's you thought all along he was a fraud, but you still sort of defended him?
Am I reading your posts from today incorrectly?
If so sorry.

No offense, but I don't get it.
edit on 3/15/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Chamberf=6
reply to post by Spiro

Maybe I'm remembering completely wrong your posts but I thought you kept on message of give him the benefit of the doubt.

Now it's you thought all along he was a fraud, but you still sort of defended him?

No offense, but I don't get it.

I'm not defending him, I am defending my self from members who are out to get me without continuing the story.

We all know what the final outcome is and what he is doing. Its then MY choice to continue the research into his claims. Most in the discussion have stopped dead at the 12 dolla, thats not rational thinking, its closed minded.

I have never stated I have ever believed or disbelieved in Brown. I keep and open and have done throughout the thread AND will continue to do so.

I'm not ignorant to information, good or bad, true or false.

If the outcome is not good enough for some on here then why are you hear? To make fun off other memebers? Please!!

Would you direct me to where i am defending him please?

Spiro

edit on 15-3-2014 by Spiro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

If the outcome is not good enough for some on here then why are you hear? To make fun off other memebers? Please!!!!

I didn't see asking a question as making fun of anyone...

If you did, sorry.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Chamberf=6
reply to post by Spiro

If the outcome is not good enough for some on here then why are you hear? To make fun off other memebers? Please!!!!

I didn't see asking a question as making fun of anyone...

If you did, sorry.

My friend, [ I actually have a lot of respect for you]

You only quoted one thing from my post. Did you agree with the rest of it?

Its not just the question that is being asked but the immaturity of the way its being asked.

Spiro

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I have to agree with Spiro. Lots of people complaining about 'time wasted' but meanwhile, they waste more complaining

I consider it ALL information; even if it's entirely a sales show. I don't have 12 dollars to spare so I'm in the process of working my way through the Sessions (the drawn pictures and descriptions that the RV'ing consists of; it also includes Brown's descriptions of the descriptions (!) but you can see for yourself what came out of the sessions.

Here's the free link: Farsight Institute Session '7' link

They're interesting, that's for sure; but the main problem with this besides the paywall issues is that we're simply assured that the sessions were 'blind'; the obvious problem being, there's no way of verifying that, that I can see. Just Brown's assurance that every session starts with a purposely-vague email saying, 'there's a target, start now'. (I dunno about you, but if I were an expert RV'er, I'd be remote viewing dozens of targets daily myself until exhaustion set in, not waiting for an email from Courtney, and I would have long since ago Rv'd the pyramids and everything about them).

And there's nothing here that can't be imagination at work; when David Adair, and reportedly Nicola Tesla and Stephen Hawking acquired the physics formulas they used to further their work, all either said themselves, or were reputed to be in contact with either aliens (Tesla's lab aides reported this) or in dreams from 'somewhere'.

That's what is needed here. Give us the formulas for the rock cutting machines and the anti-grav machines that were used to levitate the blocks, if you want to be taken seriously. Otherwise, it's just really cool sci-fi. One of the rock cutting descriptions cites a device that 'looks like a USB port but much wider' and has a blue cutting flame coming out of it. Great! Remote view the inside of that thing and get such a detailed description of it that it's reverse engineerable!

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

My friend, [ I actually have a lot of respect for you] You only quoted one thing from my post. Did you agree with the rest of it? Its not just the question that is being asked but the immaturity of the way its being asked. Spiro

Would you direct me to where i am defending him please?

As I said, if I misunderstood, I am sorry.

You only quoted one thing from my post. Did you agree with the rest of it?

Well the rest of it was about you, so I can't really agree or disagree with your explaining yourself.

I don't see how an earnest question is immature, but if you do, so be it.

Like I said, again, if I misunderstood, I am sorry and don't mean to offend you.

You know I have not attacked you or argued with you anywhere in this thread, and I am not trying to now.

I have participated in this thread through curiosity and true interest in the "mystery" of it all and tried to be open.

Being Open sort of stopped where this world changing announcement about a question man has had for thousands of years included Brown making a profit from it.
Does sitting around drawing and RV-ing cost that much?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Chamberf=6
Well the rest of it was about you, so I can't really agree or disagree with your explaining yourself.

My life is only ever about me

I don't see how an earnest question is immature, but if you do, so be it.

Its the way people have chimed in with their " yea I told you so " attitude which marks the questions being asked

Like I said, again, if I misunderstood, I am sorry and don't mean to offend you.

Not offended at all my friend. Like I said I have a lot of respect for you because of your open mind

You know I have not attacked you or argued with you anywhere in this thread, and I am not trying to now.

Absolutely, absolutely. I never thought you had done and sorry for leading you to believe you did. I am quite focal when it comes to debate so I do apologize if I have treated you in a negative manner

Ba safe and be well

Spiro

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Guys, want to know the content of the full video? Read page 58 of this thread below. It's about ETs fighting with other ETs for our hearts and minds.

projectavalon.net.../page58

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Menedes567
Guys, want to know the content of the full video? Read page 58 of this thread below. It's about ETs fighting with other ETs for our hearts and minds.

NO!!!

You don't know the full content because it has not all been released. Stop making things up!!!

Spiro
edit on 15-3-2014 by Spiro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Menedes567

That's a comment board on the same subject this thread is about.

It's just a different thread on a different site of people doing the same thing we are doing here...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

I just wanted to stay "good" with you, and not have a misunderstanding (on my part) blow that.

I respect your posts and enjoy reading your perspectives.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
These ideas about construction of the pyramids have been discussed a number of times on Ancient Aliens, and they just aired an episode dealing with Egyptian encounters with insect-like extraterrestrials on March 7. The name of the episode is "Aliens and Insects", original air date 03/07/14.
edit on 15-3-2014 by nextone because: adding name of episode

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

I don't know the full content; I am merely directing you to a thread where someone who has bought the full video has written a summary of key points of what the full video is about.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Menedes567
reply to post by Spiro

I don't know the full content; I am merely directing you to a thread where someone who has bought the full video has written a summary of key points of what the full video is about.

IMHO your "directions", theories, "research", rolling prediction dates, all failing haven't been all that helpful.

In any thread including your own.

And if you "don't know the full content", why even bring it up as it having the answers when all the info is not even out there yet?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

hell, anybody that reads ATS knows that.
it's definite now charging folks 15 bucks for used info is definitely something a flim flam man would do.

since no one has i will,

ARC Avalon Member.
In fact, I bought the video right away! Why not? I do support alternative sciences, research, and information. Plus, it is quite fascinating information (while maybe built up too much). Only $15, that's not bad. I think of it the same as my subscriptions to Red Ice Radio, Veritas, donation to PA, etc. It's is the kind of stimulating entertaining, and enlightening info that I like. I quite enjoyed watching a real remote viewer ferret out the targets in real time. And, apparently CB reached his target audience (me) - well done Courtney! Is it ok for us to be critical of some parts and still enjoy the material? Yes.

The Content:
(spoiler alert! if you want to watch the full video first, don't read this part) Ok, it seems like the main findings of this study so far reveal, - the great pyramid project was overseen by ETs - the ETs used a human elite class as "managers", to direct a drone/worker class of humans and human hybrids to do the work - the blocks were mined with focused energy technology to pulverize a large bed of rock first, and later cut/melt blocks out of this rock with refined precision edges - some underground mining was also done in harsh condtions by hybrid humans who could withstand the noxious gas, heat, etc. - blocks were moved with a cushion of sound (plus?) energy and workers just guided them gently to the direction and placement - while the humans did not have to bear the weight of the blocks, the work was still back breaking and harsh - the workers were not upset about the hard work though, they were engaged in the work almost religiously, as if it was a sacred and meaningful project - the project masterminds were mantis aliens, or at least some of them were (wow) - the finished product, pyramid, was mesmorizing visually, with a shiny metallic capstone and had a sheen of white reflective material on all the sides - the finished pyramid was also resonating energy - radio energy, as well as something like an aurora from the top - the pyramid was mesmorizing to the workers and people all around who were captivated by it, as well as seemingly allowing them to communicate telepathically with the "overlords" - the masterminds (ETs) of the project, main goal of the project, was not much more than to captivate the humans and keep them engaged in the project - another ET group came after the completion of the pyramid and saw what was going on, and gave the humans knowledge, which seemed to break their trance - the surrounding mind-controlled civilization collapsed as people woke up to the info from the second ET group Overall, quite fascinating material!!

ARC's Post The 5Th One Down

edit on 15-3-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Don't you know how to read? The person making that post at that thread isn't me; it was someone else. I thought I am being helpful here by directing you guys to a site where you can read the summary of what is being presented in the full video without buying it.

Also, allow me to rephrase my sentence. I am not saying that the summary points are the full content, since we have yet to see parts 2 and 3 of Courtney's "announcement", I am saying that those summarized points are from the full video, not full content, which we still have to wait for(parts 2 and 3). By the way, when is part 2 and 3 coming out?
edit on 15-3-2014 by Menedes567 because: Adding some words........

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

yes. Yes I do know how to read. Thank you for your concern.

I am merely directing you to a thread where someone who has bought the full video has written a summary of key points of what the full video is about.

I never said your link was about something you had written. I said it was to a thread about the same thing this thread is about just on a different site.

A person's summary in a post on a comment board.

It's about ETs fighting with other ETs for our hearts and minds.

Also, allow me to rephrase my sentence. I am not saying that the summary points are the full content, since we have yet to see parts 2 and 3 of Courtney's "announcement", I am saying that those summarized points are from the full video, not full content, which we still have to wait for(parts 2 and 3).

If you had phrased it that way originally, maybe you wouldn't be asking me if I could read (when I was really needing to read in between the lines or your mind)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Menedes567
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Don't you know how to read? The person making that post at that thread isn't me; it was someone else. I thought I am being helpful here by directing you guys to a site where you can read the summary of what is being presented in the full video without buying it.

Also, allow me to rephrase my sentence. I am not saying that the summary points are the full content, since we have yet to see parts 2 and 3 of Courtney's "announcement", I am saying that those summarized points are from the full video, not full content, which we still have to wait for(parts 2 and 3). By the way, when is part 2 and 3 coming out?

Greetings,

Yes, indeed, you were helpful however, perhaps you worded it the wrong way. You came across as saying " the full video " which could be misinterpret of the full picture, which as you know has not been disclosed yet

I now see where you are coming from and I presume Chamber does now too?

In any case, we all learn, everyday

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Chamberf=6
reply to post by Spiro

I just wanted to stay "good" with you, and not have a misunderstanding (on my part) blow that.

I respect your posts and enjoy reading your perspectives.

Bless,

We could totally derail this thread of " i love you " and " I get what your saying " and " its all good my friend ". But lets not, otherwise our posts will get removed lol

In any case, I get what your saying, Its all good my friend and yes, I do love you

Be safe be well

Spiro

new topics

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join