It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time for a mass redistribution of wealth

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

spiritualzombie
reply to post by poet1b

The top 1% are supporting the top .0001%. The mindsets of the top 1% are a problem. They should be scared to support the top .0001% for fear of having their assets taken for supporting financial terrorism, fraud, intentionally misleading public through multiple news outlets.

Something needs to happen to make the 1% wake up to the damage and corruption and start distancing themselves from the .0001% intent on controlling the country through corrupt practices.

Losing all their money would scare the F out of them. Especially if they started seeing it happen.

Depending on the crime, death penalty could be put on the table for financial terrorism... Such as participating in a plot to intentionally tank the U.S. economy and hold the country hostage with a ransom set in the trillions.

LOLZ

Took a while, but there it is.

Kill the rich. Take their money.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

beezzer

spiritualzombie
reply to post by poet1b

The top 1% are supporting the top .0001%. The mindsets of the top 1% are a problem. They should be scared to support the top .0001% for fear of having their assets taken for supporting financial terrorism, fraud, intentionally misleading public through multiple news outlets.

Something needs to happen to make the 1% wake up to the damage and corruption and start distancing themselves from the .0001% intent on controlling the country through corrupt practices.

Losing all their money would scare the F out of them. Especially if they started seeing it happen.

Depending on the crime, death penalty could be put on the table for financial terrorism... Such as participating in a plot to intentionally tank the U.S. economy and hold the country hostage with a ransom set in the trillions.

LOLZ

If a court found them guilty of financial terrorism and that was the punishment.

I would imagine the number of people punished by death, if any, would be very small. But, possibly quite a few people in court with that as the worst possible outcome.

Terrorism is a big deal. Supporting terrorism is a big deal. Intentionally defrauding the entire country to bring it to its knees for a ransom in the trillions sounds possibly treasonous.

edit on 1-2-2014 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

spiritualzombie

beezzer

spiritualzombie
reply to post by poet1b

LOLZ

If a court found them guilty of financial terrorism and that was the punishment.

What punishment do you condone for terrorists?

Sounds like you already found them all guilty.

Kangaroo much?

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
So how much money is a person allowed to keep?

Who decides? You?

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

beezzer

spiritualzombie

beezzer

spiritualzombie
reply to post by poet1b

LOLZ

Kangaroo much?

What part of investigation, court, trial did you not read? Do you no longer believe in the criminal legal system?

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
So, ATSers, the 1% (globally) think wealth should be redistributed.

What are you doing about it? We have more money than almost everyone on the planet .....

The fact a handful of other people have even more money is besides the point, isn't it?

I suggest all of us give 70% of our income to those worse off than us
Not quite parity, but it would be a start.

And remember, your ipod (a daft device that no-one needs) can be sold to provide a weeks food for the 99%. So what are you waiting for?

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Leonidas

SearchLightsInc

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

You really think someone should just hand over their money because you want it? Yeah ok. There's someone out there with less than you. What would you do if you were forced to provide for them because you have more? The only thing missing from this is the ski mask and handgun. That's robbery. Plain and simple.

I think the fact that these people earn alot of their money by avoiding paying tax means that a substancial amount of that money isnt actually theirs.

The people have a right to take THAT back at least.

That is a full blown assumption on your part that is totally wrong.

Believe it or not, not everyone is afraid to pay taxes. But how much of my money do you want?

Or put another way, how much of my money can I keep?

Its not a full blown assumption when its a fact that multi-national corporations, bankers, accountants, politicians etc store as much of their earnings in offshore tax havens. Its not an assumption that tax avoidance is a GLOBAL ISSUE.

How much of your money do i want? How about you just pay your tax and stop crying like a baby.

Your few thousand dollar's is hardly a dint in the billion's just sitting in tax havens all over the world, did you ever stop to think, this isnt about you and your wallet!?

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

spiritualzombie

beezzer

spiritualzombie

beezzer

spiritualzombie
reply to post by poet1b

LOLZ

Kangaroo much?

What part of investigation, court, trial did you not read? Do you no longer believe in the criminal legal system?

So you want to take all their money, scare them, accuse them of crimes, and kill them.

What crime did they commit?

Oh yeah, they had more than you.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

beezzer

spiritualzombie

beezzer

spiritualzombie

beezzer

spiritualzombie
reply to post by poet1b

LOLZ

Kangaroo much?

So you want to take all their money, scare them, accuse them of crimes, and kill them.

Are you saying that your view of the American dream includes intentionally defrauding the nation and taking trillions of dollars in ransom and using wealth and power to control law to tip the scales in your favor?

Is that your dream? Was that the Founding Fathers dream?

Do you not see any potential crime here?

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

spiritualzombie

The 1% are the problem.

Time for a massive change. I vote for a mass redistribution of wealth.
edit on 30-1-2014 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

There have been a few leaders who agree with you. Which Great Leader inspires you? Was it Joseph Stalin? Chairman Mao?

Answer me how much money I am allowed to keep, and how much you will take.

You started this thread, so tell me, how much of my money do I get to keep?

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

spiritualzombie

beezzer

spiritualzombie

beezzer

spiritualzombie

beezzer

spiritualzombie
reply to post by poet1b

LOLZ

Kangaroo much?

Are you saying that your view of the American dream includes intentionally defrauding the nation and taking trillions of dollars in ransom and using wealth and power to control law to tip the scales in your favor?

So you want to kill people and take their money for a potential crime.

(anger management issues, perhaps?)

My view of the American Dream is to rely on myself as much as possible and rely on others as little as possible. Then I want to laugh a lot, have fun, enjoy my family, my own successes, live to be 100. Then die in a blaze of glory holding a Klingon Bat'leth.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

beezzer

spiritualzombie

beezzer

spiritualzombie

beezzer

spiritualzombie

beezzer

spiritualzombie
reply to post by poet1b

LOLZ

Kangaroo much?

So you want to kill people and take their money for a potential crime.

(anger management issues, perhaps?)

My view of the American Dream is to rely on myself as much as possible and rely on others as little as possible. Then I want to laugh a lot, have fun, enjoy my family, my own successes, live to be 100. Then die in a blaze of glory holding a Klingon Bat'leth.

So, you think Death Penalty for terrorists or traitors is an anger management issue?

And I guess you also don't believe in a Justice system at all? Just take your wealth and turn a blind eye to the rest?

I don't agree with you, Beezzer, and neither does the law.

I do have to say, I deeply admire your exit plan. That's solid. Let me just point you in the right direction. There are some criminal puppet masters who deserve to see the business end of that Klingon Bat'leth.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualzombie

If I were of the 1%, what law did I break?

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

beezzer

Hopefully none. Hopefully you're just a wealthy person enjoying your wealth.

As a 1% did you have a direct hand in manipulating the country, stealing trillions, or directly support those who did? Don't worry, we'll take a look at your finances and your communications and get back to you if we see a problem.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Leonidas

Who decides? You?

Decided by a court.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

spiritualzombie

beezzer

Hopefully none. Hopefully you're just a wealthy person enjoying your wealth.

As a 1% did you have a direct hand in manipulating the country, stealing trillions, or directly support those who did? Don't worry, we'll take a look at your finances and your communications and get back to you if we see a problem.

God I love this!

Don't worry, we'll take a look at your finances and your communications and get back to you if we see a problem.

Who is "we"?

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

spiritualzombie

Leonidas

Who decides? You?

Decided by a court.

Who populates the court?

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Leonidas

spiritualzombie

The 1% are the problem.

There have been a few leaders who agree with you. Which Great Leader inspires you? Was it Joseph Stalin? Chairman Mao?

The ideals of truth and justice inspire me. Right and wrong. The idea that we the people decide the direction we go, not those at the very top of a pyramid.

It's surprising that on this site there would be this much support for protecting corruption.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

beezzer

spiritualzombie

Leonidas

Who decides? You?

Decided by a court.

Who populates the court?

That's definitely not for me to decide. Good people, fair people.

Are you going to ask me next who I hire to be the bailiff? What building do the proceedings take place? Familiarize yourself with a court room. Maybe watch the movie a Few Good Men. You'll have a decent visual in your mind of what a court room looks like, how judges are dressed, and who populates a jury.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

spiritualzombie

Leonidas

spiritualzombie

The 1% are the problem.

The ideals of truth and justice inspire me. Right and wrong. The idea that we the people decide the direction we go, not those at the very top of a pyramid.

It's surprising that on this site there would be this much support for protecting corruption.

I'm not protecting corruption, I'm just not endorsing theft.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join