It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deciphering the Pagan Stones

page: 98
<< 95  96  97   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Hi Log!

Yes, I'm still here.
Have you got any photos of that??? Sounds very interesting.

Nice to see/hear you again, YES it's been toooo long!

G

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

I didn't know to just what extent Galicia and Northern Portugal were central Celtic habitations. Anyway there are Pict type stone work around Hill Forts ect. Search Estela de Solana Cababas Petroglyph. Photos will pop up Very Pictish

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Another from that group has the comb

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Another from that group has the comb, Estela de Guerrero also has the comb. you will need to look around a the assorted info as I cannot post photos from this PC. My attempt with smart phone

edit on 28-10-2018 by Logarock because: n

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I'll take a look!
Thanks,
G

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

edit on 28-10-2018 by Logarock because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-10-2018 by Logarock because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Wow hard to believe its been January 2014 this thread was opened. 6 years in a few and like it was yeasterday

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

My whole life changed multiple times. I've gone to Hell and back over and over again

I'm pretty unhappy with all the dumb ideas and choices I've made.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe
... did the Picts use querns? Why yes, yes they did...

...In fact, the ancient querns found in Scotland have all been found on Pictish soil....

There is something of the Z in the handle, don't you think? I like this hypothesis, very much.

I was just scrolling back through here (reminiscing...) when I had a thought...
See that rotary quern in Beans' post above...
Does it not remind anyone of the "Mirror" symbol found on these same stones that we've been going on about??
If it does, then that's yet another grain connection!! - thoughts?

G

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Anyone know what happened to Beansidhe?

I miss her, hope she's OK.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe

Cu Chulainn, the alleged beheader of John the Baptist, and the Hound of Ulster, was attributed a phantom chariot. St Patrick woke him from the dead to prove to the King of Ireland that God was real.

“Believe in God and holy Patrick, O Loegaire, that a wave of earth may not come over thee. It will come, unless thou believest in God and in holy Patrick, for it is not a demon that has come to thee: it is Cu Chulainn son of Sualtam.”

Now, that thing indeed happened: earth came over Loegaire; Heaven was decreed for Cu Chulainn. Loegaire believed in Patrick in consequence.

Great was the power of Patrick in awakening Cu Chulainu after being nine times fifty years in the grave; that is, from the reign of Conchobar mac Nessa,—it is he that was born in co­birth with Christ—to the end of the reign of Loegaire, son of Niall, eon of Eochaid Muigmedoin, son of Mufredach Tirech, son of Fiachra Roptine, son of Cairbre Liffechar, son of Cormac Ulfada, son of Art Oenfer, son of Conn the Hundred-Fighter, eon of Feradach Rechtmar, son of Tuathal Techtmar, son of Feradach Finnfachtnach, son of Crimthann Niadnar, son of Lugaid of the Red Stripes.

www.maryjones.us...

Cu Chulainn's a strange figure - born with Christ, killer of John the Baptist, fly's in a sky wheel - an oared wheel specifically - he's representative of something or someone.

I was just flicking through the old thread and noticed that the name "Cu Chulainn" reminded me of "Kukulkan" the Quetzalcoatl type character from Maya traditions.
Probably just a coincidence...
G

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

Animal Blood and Potash make blue pigment (Berlin Germany 1704)
Potash is the name used for various mined and manufactured salts that contain potassium in water-soluble form. The name derives from pot ash, which refers to plant ashes or wood ash soaked in water in a pot

So, who really discovered blue pigment? If the Picts were using it long before 1704? Also, a mining correlation. I know this post is old, but I can't just read it anymore. I have so many bits I want to reply to.

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The Drosten Stone has a deer and fawn.

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Danbones

Why does the description of "slave of the wheel" remind me of the Sumerian God Utu? He was the Sumerian god of the sun, justice, truth, and morality. It’s said that he returns every day in his chariot to brighten the lives of humankind and provide the light and warmth necessary for plants to grow. Utu is often described as an old man and is depicted brandishing a serrated knife. He’s sometimes portrayed with rays of light radiating from his back and with a weapon in his hand, usually a pruning saw> Mug Ruith (or Mogh Roith,

"slave of the wheel") is a figure in Irish mythology, a powerful blind druid of Munster who lived on Valentia Island, County Kerry. He could grow to enormous size, and his breath caused storms and turned men to stone. He wore a hornless bull-hide and a bird mask, and flew in a machine called the roth rámach, the "oared wheel". He had an ox-driven chariot in which night was as bright as day, a star-speckled black shield with a silver rim, and a stone which could turn into a poisonous eel when thrown in water.

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   

There is a measuring stick that is a symbol for the masonic Lodge that looks more like what is on the stones more than a tuning fork. I can't post photos for some reason, or I could show an example

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lilloffield

There is a measuring stick that is a symbol for the masonic Lodge that looks more like what is on the stones more than a tuning fork. I can't post photos for some reason, or I could show an example

You are new and you have to post for a while until you get that right - that prevents sea gull posters coming into and dropping spam and ads. Its 20 or 50 posts or something like that. Additionally you have to use the in forum image holding site - its the 'v' symbol on the right of the menu and then 'upload'.
edit on 15/7/22 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

<< 95  96  97   >>

join