It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The State of The Union Address (2055 EST)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Here we go with the lies of Obamafail

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

darrman
What a SHOW..

SMH

Yeah Obama deserves a oscar for this performance.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
3 million have gained insurance.

9 million have signed up for Obamacare (or Medicaid insurance)

What abut the 80 million who will lose their insurance?

link   
He is laying ground to have the Government overtake the investment accounts.....just wait...

link   
I'm waiting for them to tell me my VA coverage is below ACA standards

link   

HomerinNC
The minimum wage back then was $4.35, he's lying as usual

The value of dolar is different.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

ownbestenemy
He is laying ground to have the Government overtake the investment accounts.....just wait...

Yes.. he is..

I guess that haircut is a coming.

link   

ownbestenemy

He's going to federalize 401k's isn't he.

link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Agreed, but hes making it look like the min wage was higher back then to what it is now, the sheeple wont notice the diffrence

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
My friends...if you are against his "thought"....be prepared to defend your stance...because you are about to become the outcasts and castaways....

link   
YAY!!! 40 Republican votes to REPEAL ACA!!!!

link   
Well.....

where are Obama's cheerleaders on this topic?

link   
So when does Miley start to twerk?

link   

ownbestenemy
My friends...if you are against his "thought"....be prepared to defend your stance...because you are about to become the outcasts and castaways....

Call me Gilligan. . . . .

link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Watching Dear Leader, of course

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

beezzer
3 million have gained insurance.

9 million have signed up for Obamacare (or Medicaid insurance)

What abut the 80 million who will lose their insurance?

And how 'bout the 30 or 40 or 50 million that he originally claimed were uninsured?

Where are they right now?

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Citizenship without ID, unless you get stopped by the popo or have to buy something. . . . .

link   

ownbestenemy

Yep because they will be taxed just like all investment accounts are.

Capital gains.

What I don't get is they scream bloody murder when the right brings up those kinds of accounts,.

And Obama gets thunderous applause for it.

link   
reply to post by beezzer

Big promises, but it is still all about him and how his policies do all this good, but he apparently doesn't live in the real world. He brings in people to use as specific examples of how good he is doing in his job - too make himself look better - but his policies are sinking this US in debt and it is absolutely absurd what he is doing to our country!!! The jobs aren't out there!!! If you look for a job, they just are not there. I pulled up Monster jobs and Indeed.com and for this area, the jobs were so very scarce for regular workforce it was unbelievable!!!

I did not vote for him and I would NEVER vote for him!! He is all about making himself look good and doesn't know what the heck he is doing. He relies on those who don't know what they are doing. He bullies when he thinks people aren't looking. He circumvents the US constitution and US laws that were put in place for a reason. He will write an Executive order before he himself will COMPROMISE on anything. And there it is again - another Executive order raising wages, but how does he expect the companies to pay for the federal minimum wage when everyone is paying for the Affordable Care Act?

I have seen such things as $500.00 for a 2 view xray, which is absolutely absurd and over priced. But is that because the hospitals have so much overhead that it has to overprice the services just to pay the bills? Or are most companies overpricing things to drive the country into debt and bankruptcy? How has the prices increased everywhere since Obama has been in office and is this purely due to the concern that everyone needs to get rich before the stockmarket crashes and banks collapse?

He is tooting his own horn for the positives of the Affordable Care Act, but has not addressed just how much this is going to cost this country in the long run. And he still has not addressed WHY the costs are so high for healthcare to begin with. I have seen ED visits that run over $20,000.00 for one ED visit!!!

I voted for Mitt Romney and I would vote for him again. He knows what it takes to run government successfully. I am NOT Mormon, but he has conviction for his beliefs, is not wishy-washy, and has great business sense. He seems to know people and how the average American is affected by government's decisions and will look out for the American. I wish he would run again. This vote might be significantly different. I can't say the same for the next Republican who is not known well because we haven't had 2 voting seasons to hear him speak and debate with other candidates.

But Obama has to GO!!!

link   

beezzer

ownbestenemy

He's going to federalize 401k's isn't he.

Bunny.... There is *ONE* way to pay the national debt..and it really, actually would, too. The Federal Reserve tracks all money. Everything. Everywhere, world wide and in all types of accounts. That includes retirement accounts. Bean counters just can't help but sort and resort beans...which means they have categories for it.

As I recall when I last got into all that? If all retirement accounts came into play, the national debt would be paid with a couple trillion to spare. That includes everything retirement related. All of it. I can't recall the exact figure but it's sickening to imagine...even as a joke.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join