It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Card Game - Combined Disasters/Sochi Clock Tower

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Where would one get a deck of these cards? They make me both LOL and scratch my head...

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by watchesfromwall

Sorry, you're right it is the same date. I didn't pay any attention to the dates. It seemed like I had seen it a few days ago, but my days are running together lately.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

NOTICE: MOST CITIES HAVE CLOCK TOWERS.

WHICH MEANS THIS THREAD COULD BE APPLICABLE TO ANY MAJOR EVENT HELD IN ANY CITY WHICH HAS A CLOCK TOWER.

Think rationally. Don't waste your time or your energy writing up threads like this.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Astrocyte

But there are not a lot that look like that one in the card... take a look at www.google.com... 0&bih=251" target="_blank" class="postlink">Google Image search- clock towers

you have octagon towers, towers without spires at the top, towers with domes at the top. And then if you include only cities with over 500,000 people, the number of matching clock towers gets even smaller. Although if it happens it will probably be a city with over 1 million.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

Or maybe this game is banking off peoples stupidity and naivete?

They could literally put anything there and people will assume - and wait - for the real world correlation to occur.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but what is the Illuminati Card Game? Is it like Dungeons and Dragons, but somehow predicts future events? Where did it come from? I have no idea what ya'll are talking about.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Evergreens
That card game came out in 1996... It scares crap out of me lol. Im thinking of buying it off of ebay.

I looked for it yesterday on EBAY. I couldn't find it. I'm still looking ....
Sometimes things are on EBAY under different names or things ....
If anyone finds a link to this game on EBAY, please U2U it to me. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

I usually dismiss, but since the odds are high something will happen, I want to get on this prediction bandwagon.

Okay, the clock is similar, but what I found interesting is A.) the visible people in the picture are wearing the olympic ring colors (one guy is wearing a white jacket, but his shirt is black and the guy wearing yellow has a yellow shirt with a dark jacket) So with the exception of the guy with the black shirt (who is still wearing the color of the black ring) every person is predominantly wearing a ring color. B.) The clock tower is at a train station. It is at the train station that thousands will be using as the main entrance and exit from Sochi. Also the attacks leading up to the olympics, one of them was a bomb at a bus/train station.

So.. yeah I can totally see something happening at Sochi at this spot.
edit on 27-1-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Another, wider, image of the Sochi train station: Here

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I'm not usually into flights of fancy, but this is fun. Undoubtedly someone has already pointed it out, but in case they haven't posted the images.

Ring colors, clothes colors (all people are wearing predominantly a ring color (except for the blackguy/black ring he is wearing the ring color [black] under a white jacket).

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by lambchop

Honestly, in viewing your post, I'm not seeing the crucifix.

But, to the right of what you red circled, I do see a triangle.

Triangle could represent what appears on the US currency.

Based on various rumors and reports about the hacking of American accounts, and then, all the mix of scenarios involving various country currency/market collapses, is it possible that this is the second element of "two disasters" at the same time?

Just some silly speculation, lol

But in another thread that Hillary lookalike huge resemblance with the Illumanti card kind of spooked me!

edit on 6-2-2014 by watchesfromwall because: Word...

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
02-11-2014

2+1+1+2+1+4=11

This day is cursed by "them."

1+1=2

There will be 2 disasters.

The clock on the card reads, 11:11.

Also, this year marks the 13th anniversary of 9/11.
Clever with numbers these psychotic nimrods are. Its all part of their rituals.

Let us pray.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   

GogoVicMorrow
I'm not usually into flights of fancy, but this is fun. Undoubtedly someone has already pointed it out, but in case they haven't posted the images.

Ring colors, clothes colors (all people are wearing predominantly a ring color (except for the blackguy/black ring he is wearing the ring color [black] under a white jacket).

Actually.. this Sochi olympics they are using a black ring instead of white.. meaning the colors on the clothes in the pictures correspond perfectly.

weeiiird.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

? As far back as I can remember the ring colors have always been the same....I don't ever recall not having a black ring in the symbol.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Well it's time to Put-up or Shut-up you, you Illuminati Scum...

We are on to you and we can see you coming from all directions!

You will loose, we will win....

If you want to know how stupid people really are, just think how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are stupider.

Some things have to be believed to be seen.

It's all trivial - your grouse, my hermit, Bernard's Byron. Comparing what we're looking for misses the point. It's the wanting to know that makes us matter.

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not after me.

...and other such kitschy quotes

edit on 10/2/14 by sirric because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join