It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Card Game - Combined Disasters/Sochi Clock Tower

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I know some of you are shaking your head right now..."not this damn thread again". I know these things are a far stretch but that's why this is in Skunk Works.

I have however been fascinated with some of the correlation that has happened within this topic.

This card was brought up after a couple instances in the past but now it seems the image is depicted fairly accurately in Sochi.

Please review the following pictures (notice the olympic colors in the clothing):

Again, it's likely mere coincidence but it's still fun the explore the possibility that this game could have been prophetic.
edit on 1/22/2014 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

A for effort.

IMO, while the towers are similar, there are too many differences in the clock faces, and not enough evidence presented in the top of the clock. For example, if the card displayed a star at the top, the line of thinking would be more convincing.

I need to digest the information more and continue watching.

S/F.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Oh my...yes, that is a good match.

Hmmmmmmmm.... will be eyeballing this! Thanks!

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
i do not think it is prophetic. I do believe they were made the same way a strategic plan is written out. I believe they were made by the leaders as a plan to take over for the new world order. Prepare for total take over and Fema camps. Head for the deep bush in the north. I, as a canadian, welcome anyone into my country who seek shelter and mean no harm.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Also alot of people believe that clock is Big Ben in London.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Well in the past there has been somewhat a correlation between those cards and certain events, Boston bomber is the first that comes to mind. So I thinks its certainly good to see this brought forward.

S&F

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
the card game clock tower appears to be 10:10 when it is crumbling-crashing

i would say the 5 olympic colors are just the symbolism for being global or worldwide... so it is not predictive of any single nation, whether Londons big ben or most German towns centralized clock towers, the Sochi olympic site either

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by watchesfromwall

Yeah, for me it's just a slight match. It also slightly matched the clock tower in Japan. However, it's the olympic colors in the clothing that are interesting and the threat of the black widows suicide bombers as the explosion are depicted.

ETA (Japan Correlation - close match):

Just food for thought and interesting speculation.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

The clock is pointing to 11 and 2, 11x2 = 22, this is the XXII Winter Olympic. It could be a date too, Feb 11th.
Multiple races are pictured along with Olympic colors so if you "Combine" it all I think Feb 11th is the date we need to watch out for something to happen at the 22nd Winter Olympics. ADD: around the clock time 1109 think 9/11.

Good catch OP.

S
edit on 22/1/14 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I know some of you are shaking your head right now..."not this damn thread again".

Some, but not me! I love all things Illuminati card game. Very spooky and mysterious. It behooves us to be advised.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I don't know... there are other correlations as well.

The new 100 bill can be folded and show a nuclear bomb going off and a city getting hit with a tidal wave from it.

______beforeitsnews/strange/2013/10/new-100-bill-shows-tidal-wave-nuclear-devastation-2452016.html

Interesting to say the least especially with the time.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

freakjive

Yeah, for me it's just a slight match. It also slightly matched the clock tower in Japan. However, it's the olympic colors in the clothing that are interesting and the threat of the black widows suicide bombers as the explosion are depicted.

The shadow figures in the background could be the viewers watching the disaster unfold live on tv.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

sirric

The clock is pointing to 11 and 2, 11x2 = 22, this is the XXII Winter Olympic. It could be a date too, Feb 11th.
Multiple races are pictured along with Olympic colors so if you "Combine" it all I think Feb 11th is the date we need to watch out for something to happen at the 22nd Winter Olympics. ADD: around the clock time 1109 think 9/11.

Good catch OP.

S
edit on 22/1/14 by sirric because: (no reason given)

Excellent catch yourself.

I've only viewed these cards a few times in the past - so I am beginning to develop awareness.

In my interpretation, I think I was being too literal. Seeing the forest instead of the trees.

It makes sense that the clues would be there, but "hidden" as well.

edit on 22-1-2014 by watchesfromwall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

sirric

]

Id say you hit the nail there. Its a date. Weird enough, the olympics start february 7th.
I dont know, seems legit enough for me. well have to wait and see

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sirric

Nice catch on the Olympic colors, Sirric!

Not to mention your points about it being the 22nd Winter Olympics and the potential date of Feb 11 (clock at 11 & 2) falling within the timeframe of the games (Feb 6-23).

As always, this may turn out to be nothing more than internet speculation...but, IMHO, it's an intriguing 'coincidence' to say the least.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The Sochi Clocktower is also located at Sochi Central Train Station...prime place for an attack. I would say this card is much more in tune with a possible attack than any I have seen so far.

Millions of people arrive in Sochi at this station. It is the primary place of arrival and departure for most travelers to and from Sochi. If you have never been to a Russian train station, this is a good example of the architecture and busy atmosphere. Trains come from all over Russia. Many travelers have journeyed from points in Siberia and northern Russia and have been on the train for days.

Source

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Excellent thread. This is really interesting to speculate about. I have to get a hold of some of these cards and check them out. I don't know why I"m just now hearing about these .... Thanks for posting.

I agree with the earlier poster .. I think it fits the clock tower in Japan.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Skywatcher2011

freakjive

The shadow figures in the background could be the viewers watching the disaster unfold live on tv.

Or they could be the shadow of the previous Olympic viewers in London. That way, there is the possibility of 2 disasters as stated on the card, perhaps a strike in Sochi and another in London at the same time...

Anything is possible when the illuminati cards are involved.

Oh, nevermind... I re-read the card and it states two disasters in the same place....

edit on 22-1-2014 by evc1shop because: left out a word or two

edit on 22-1-2014 by evc1shop because: nevermind

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Thanks, FF. I did a google search and came across this page. I haven't had time to peruse it yet but if you scroll down you can see the full deck of cards. There seems to be some additional videos and other theories as well. Check it out

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

posted already. Ugh!
edit on 22-1-2014 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join