It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Card Game - Combined Disasters/Sochi Clock Tower

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

LightAssassin
reply to post by freakjive

posted already. Ugh!
edit on 22-1-2014 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

What's that, LA? I'm interested in what you had to say. I missed it before the edit.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
That card game came out in 1996... It scares crap out of me lol. Im thinking of buying it off of ebay.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I noted the clock hands pointing to 11 and 2, and suggested Feb 11 as DOD....but then read the numerous times it was already posted. I have nothing else of value to add...hence my comment.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I think there is something to this. There was a thread last year by LightningStrikesHere...about Sochi and Chechnya, and it's been at the back of my mind for ages now. I thought back to it after the Boston bombing and it's felt like something is being built up to.

I had a look at this card a while ago in relation to Sochi and the train stations clock tower...and then thought of it again when those recent train station explosions took place in Russia.

I don't have much to add but feel like a little trail of bread crumbs have been left out for us...maybe.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

freakjive
reply to post by watchesfromwall

Yeah, for me it's just a slight match. It also slightly matched the clock tower in Japan. However, it's the olympic colors in the clothing that are interesting and the threat of the black widows suicide bombers as the explosion are depicted.

ETA (Japan Correlation - close match):

Just food for thought and interesting speculation.
edit on 1/22/2014 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

Even the hands on the clock are the same.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

MessageforAll
Well in the past there has been somewhat a correlation between those cards and certain events, Boston bomber is the first that comes to mind. So I thinks its certainly good to see this brought forward.

S&F

Do you have the card or a source to share for the Boston incident?

Just getting curious as time is getting closer for the games.

Thank you in advance.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Here you go...

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
It is interesting this card mentions the numbers 2 and 11, and that others are mentioning a train station.

There is a "psychic" predicting something similar. I say "psychic" because he is accurate about half the time.

Here is what he had to say a couple of days ago about the olympics.

“Stay far away from the trains, the spiders have eyes for transportation.”

11 30

“There will be blood”

“22.. program authorities.. there is no more flag?.. uncomfortable agreement”

“massive corruption.. money.. shady deals..”

Eric’s Comments: It sounds like the terrorist have eyes for transportation systems during the Olympics, but are hesitant to predict exactly how it all unfolds, for now it’s more about intent. All of these predictions are about the Sochi Olympics or Russia, that was the topic I was asking about.

He has a few more olympics predicitions on this website: Link

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I just Googled "clock tower" in image search, looked at clock towers all over the world for about 15 minutes. This Sochi clock tower matches the Illuminati Card the best out of all of them. In fact, no other clock tower besides the one Japan even came close to this box building with round base for pinnacle style clock tower.

This is a unique design among clock towers, it's uncommon.

Artists very commonly use real world references when creating their work. There was no Google image search in 1996, so the most likely ways this artist could have been influenced to design this clock would be either of:

• They lived near the clock and it was familiar to them - VERY unlikely
  • They were told to draw a rough representation of this specific clock tower

People have to keep in mind that only so many details can be put onto the card, if they make it an identical match, then it wouldn't leave room for "doubt" in propaganda. But they still have to put enough similarities in the card to stake the claim that they planned this almost 20 years ago, and all the preceding events.

edit on 1/23/2014 by Cryptonomicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Thanks Vasa! Yeah, that one really made me scratch my head, even the description matches. I don't believe this deck of cards was made by tptb. However I do believe in synchronicity. And that could explain these cards.

Loving the thread

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Vasa Croe

Here you go...

My appreciation for the posting; Star!

Whoa, that card is really spooky in an in your face kind of way.
Well, in hindsight, of course.

edit on 23-1-2014 by watchesfromwall because: Spell

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I was of the opinion that is was Big Ben the card represented.

It may still be but now tower number two is on my radar.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

The rainbow clothing could be seen as a rainbow of sorts....Rainbow has been connected to gays for a long time.....Might mean disaster for the gays in Russia? Not saying you are wrong, just saying it may be a little more specific since Russia has their gay laws and we are sending gays over there.....?

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I've got a bit of a different perspective, hope that it's welcomed.

Zooming in on the clock face:
"1" is all but a smudge unlike all the other numbers so this may be significant
The hour hand is between the 2 and 3
The minute hand is on the 11 or 55

Since the minute hand is on the 55, the hour hand is on the 14 as it is just before 3 o'clock (15)

So if a date, it may be
1 - 55 - 14
Or
1 - 25 - 14 (with 5*5)

Which is 13 days before the opening ceremony.

Additionally, since it's a combined disaster, the horrific explosion may be separate from a massive earthquake but yet connected, like a Cascadia massive earthquake triggering Yellowstone eruption sort of combination

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

tport17
It is interesting this card mentions the numbers 2 and 11, and that others are mentioning a train station.

There is a "psychic" predicting something similar. I say "psychic" because he is accurate about half the time.

Here is what he had to say a couple of days ago about the olympics.

. . .

He has a few more olympics predicitions on this website: Link

I checked out the website, and tried to navigate around it through several different avenues.

But all I could come up with concerning the particular psychic/prediction you quote is a posting date of 1-22-14, which is the same date that the OP published this thread.

You stated he talked about the information a couple of days ago. And yet, I see a post of 1-22-14 for the psychic. Just very curious if I misunderstood? Please don't take offense - but can you provide an earlier post date ( link) for your psychic source?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminawty

Nice connection!

Talk about not seeing the tree from the forest> have a look at my avatar> within the eye!
ALERT!!!

Lol, all in jest.

Someone, very kind, on ATS made it for me about a year ago.
. PM me if anyone wants an ATS avatar artist and I'll point you in that direction.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Anyone remember the London Olympics in the summer of 2012

The amount of esoteric symbolism in regards to something happening at that event was absolutely astonishing.

Numerous threads had been made predicting a false flag event.

But nothing occurred...

Remember this thread?

Olympic 2012 Conspiracy - Yes, we WON! This is a VICTORY!!!!

The question is.. Did we really win?...

Boy oh boy what a ploy this all may just be.

Image the numbers that would get ignored if people started to state that something may happen at the Russian Winter Olympics.

Like the boy who cried wolf..

Many people had thought this card would be used for the London Olympics i.e. "combined" Disasters. (Olympic stadium, Big Ben, the clock tower in Japan)

With the clock hands on set for 11th of Feb and the towers resemblance to one in Sochi along with the Olympic colours and the triangular shaped debris in the background, I am adamant that something may just occur.

Numerous people were adamant that something would occur at the London Olympics in the summer 2012.

Who is going to believe us this time?

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I looked at a close up of the card and the time is 11:11

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

What do you guys think, dose this represent a crucifix (inside yellow circle)? Could it be a symbol for a christian city?

Currently, Sochi is a predominantly Christian huge city, though there are thought to be around 20,000 Muslims (5% of inhabitants) living there now (the majority are from Adyghe) plus other Eastern Caucasians, Turks, Tatars, and other smaller Muslim groups.[37]

Source wikipedia

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I don't know about these cards but I have a bad feeling about these games I didn't have about London.Those Chechnyan groups have launched some very deadly attacks and have threatened to strike.I fear they will as all the world's media will be there to broadcast any carnage they cause.
Also if the UK had anti-aircraft missiles on rooftops I can only imagine the kind of security measures the Russians will be taking and imo,rightly so.
edit on CSTThupm4961 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join