It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Put a sock in it, "something's being sprayed" deniers!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

I think folks should be concerned about things the government "releases". Having been in the military and working with chaff, I can say that this isn't a think I would worry about, but everyone else needs to satisfy their own mind.

If it makes you feel any better, it bio-degrades quickly and if any aluminium is left, well, the soil has lots of it already.

Aluminium is a component of many rocks and hence occurs naturally in most soils. Aluminium comes into the picture through
mineral weathering and attack of the mineral surfaces of the alumino-silicates

link

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
All you have to do is go to anytown USA and look up! That's it! It will more time than naught be covered with these x marks the spot patters of lines or just lines polluting our skies and making them look ugly. 5 minutes of research will tell you all you need to know. It's a poison, it's a way to control the weather, it's a nuisannce and a health risk for all those who live on planet earth. You can see two documentaries on the subject here: What Are Chemtrails? as well as how to protect yourself and family against what is going into our food, water and lungs.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by homeopath

Yes! Buy up all those detox products! Donate to the cause! Perhaps buy an awareness T shirt.

And they call me gullible.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

FissionSurplus

I believe that you know a fair bit about chemtrails, but honnestly you could have picked better evidence to back up your rant.
reply to post by snypwsd

First of all, it's a RANT. Not an all-inclusive thread to prove the existence of chemtrails.

In particular, I was addressing those (especially a thread posted today) which stated emphatically that there is NOTHING being sprayed in the skies, ever, end of story.

I didn't go into the area of all the other chemicals sprayed because, frankly, the proof is a little hard to come by, and too easy to argue with. I have a strong sense that there are many other things being sprayed. But that is a different topic for a different thread.

Today, I simply wanted to say that there is crap being sprayed....a LOT of it. If y'all want to split hairs (those are fibers, not chemicals, etc), feel free to do so. My point is that stuff is being put in the air. Chaff is the most readily proven. I believe it to be poison. Those who deny chemtrails and claim it's "just chaff" are basically saying that yes, stuff is being sprayed, but so what.

I never see chemtrail believers put out in a thread which is definitive. Because I have suspicions, but cannot find anything to straight-up prove it, I tend not to bother, because this is a contentious subject.

I knew of no other way to broach the subject, other than to call them chemtrail deniers. Naturally, there are those on ATS who will get their panties in a wad over the use of the term chemtrails. Again, feel free to do so. Splitting hairs for the sake of argument is what ATS does best.

SOMETHING BAD is being sprayed. Can we agree on that, at least?

You should know by now that in 2014 ATS is about 80% shills, Obama hired 6600 shills in 2012 to infiltrate the net, plus there are the corporate ones, from BANK of AMerica (admitted by them), Monsanto, and others.. plus foreign govs.. anyway you get the picture. Dont get discouraged, but dont expect posting on ATS to open anyones eyes, you will need to do that localy in person.
edit on 24-1-2014 by AmenStop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AmenStop

Thanks, Amen. I'm aware of the infiltration, and those who do it for a living expose themselves more than they realize. I never expect to open anybody's eyes anymore, I only post to reach out to others who also feel the same way, to let them know that they are not alone in their suspicions about certain issues in our world.

I purposefully left this thread to twist in the wind yesterday, so those who have an agenda could continue to overreact. When dealing with these types, it helps to have a method to the madness.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I agree with you, homeopath. The stuff we KNOW about is bad enough....I cannot imagine the stuff they're not admitting. :p

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

That's not what I'd call you. Thanks for posting a whole bunch and bumping my thread.

I recommend these things, in no particular order:

1. A girlfriend
2. Charity work
3. Psych meds

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

I agree. The degraded product in our atmosphere as it's blown around, and sitting in the soil, is disturbing to me. I focus on what they freely admit, and then go farther. I don't feel that the military is honest with people when it comes to how it affects the health of humans (example: depleted uranium munitions), and I also know that, just because somebody was in the military, and even handled the stuff, doesn't mean that they know a whole lot about it. Of course they're told it's safe....what else would they be told?

And YES....the vitriolic responses from some, who not only do not agree (it's everybody's right to feel as they will), but want to smash the idea into the ground along with the poster, is highly suspicious to me.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Thanks Kanga. I knew this would be contentious. I wore an asbestos suit, and I have developed a thick skin when it comes to posting in these types of situations. Certain topics will bring out the insanity, for sure.

The more people turn into crazies over something relatively simple, the more I know I'm hitting a nerve somewhere.

Never hesitate to say what you feel, flamage be damned.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

network dude

Yes! Buy up all those detox products! Donate to the cause! Perhaps buy an awareness T shirt.

Gotcha covered Bubba. With stylish matching cap. Should arrive via air mail, dropped over your home, any day now.

Wear them with pride....

Des

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

HA! Awesome. Is the t-shirt woven with the super-safe fibers they spray overhead every day?

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

FissionSurplus
reply to post by network dude

That's not what I'd call you. Thanks for posting a whole bunch and bumping my thread.

I recommend these things, in no particular order:

1. A girlfriend
2. Charity work
3. Psych meds

I found a hobby. I sell chemtrail detox pills, t-shirts, hats, and other swag.

I never knew there where that many boneheads willing to spend hard earned money on a scam, but as long as someone has to profit, it may as well be me.

But it up believers!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

FissionSurplus
1. A girlfriend
2. Charity work
3. Psych meds

When I met network he seemed to have two of these requirements covered.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

FissionSurplus

HA! Awesome. Is the t-shirt woven with the super-safe fibers they spray overhead every day?

Of course it is Fission. Plus as an added surprise for him, I'm having it finely shredded and delivered via drone, sprayed directly on him when he's sitting in his back yard enjoying a BBQ with all his girl friends.

Des

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Destinyone
Of course it is Fission. Plus as an added surprise for him, I'm having it finely shredded and delivered via drone, sprayed directly on him when he's sitting in his back yard enjoying a BBQ with all his girl friends.

Hah. If you really want to mess with him you'll get some in his sweet tea.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

A gentleman respects another gentleman's sweet tea. Nobody has to get hurt.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
For me.. I have NO idea. I mean right off.. I say nope, no chemtrails. Then again, there have been things over the years that I was adamant were untrue and by God.. I had to eat my words 'cause they turned out to be fact! I dont see clear evidence their are chemtrails, but I also dont see evidence theyre absolutely not spraying whatever. I DO know that they told us Dioxin was fine and dandy.. then when a bunch of serious birth defects came about in a cluster.. voila.. Dioxin caused it. Just look up "Tmes Beach Mo Dioxin".. it was one of the largest environmental disasters in the US at that time. I know crop dusting was done... as we all do. Thats spraying from an aircraft... and that was thought to be fine and safe at one time as well. I guess there is room to really leave open the possibility that something could be introduced into our airspace just as it has been done i the past. Why not? The govt and EPA have a long standing habit of saying somehting is safe one day and you growing 3 arms and having ambiguous genitalia.

My mind is open to the possibility. Its unfortunate that the subject cant be debated and talked about.. and not turn into a pre naptime daycare.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   

FissionSurplus

Hi.

Tried my experiment yet?

Or you still ignoring it?

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

three words "not gonna happen"
but thanks for trying. Say, are you interested in some t-shirts and detoxifying supplies?

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

As I've said before, I'm no expert here. I will say that apparently there are many people out there who are either unwilling or unable for whatever reason to notice the very obvious difference between chemtrails and contrails. It's simple, really. All one has to do is take a look at jets flying high overhead. The overwhelming majority of them that I've watched for decades have contrails that fade away within 10 minutes or so. Chemtrails, on the other hand are pretty rare although I have seen them right next to contrails. I've watched the contrails evaporate quickly while the chemtrails eventually spread across the sky, creating a very wide hazy condition that lasts for hours. Here's a site that I'd like some honest feedback on because as I've said before, I'm not an expert on this interesting phenomena, just curious. ishtarsgate.wordpress.com...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join