It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Put a sock in it, "something's being sprayed" deniers!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by 1FreeThinker

If you would like education, try this. The next time the weather man says a cold front is coming through, look at the sky a day or two before it's supposed to be here. If you see a large increase in persistent contrails, it's possible that the weather is what's driving the lines in the sky, and not chemicals.

If you are interested in chemtrails and don't care about science and facts, then keep reading sites like you linked.
www.contrailscience.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Sorry, but I have seen military craft out here in the sticks where I live spraying chemtrails. Both the long plume and the short bursts. They do look very similar to contrails....at first....but then they behave in a weird fashion unlike the ice crystal contrails. It is very difficult to tell the difference. It is possible that people are confusing military with commercial jets. However, we are not in a flight pattern out here, and we are hundreds of miles away from any airport, so any jets flying below a certain altitude are most certainly from the various air force bases in this area. I've seen what they spray. The confusion is bound to happen when there is a mix of commercial and military craft sharing the same skies.

Let me use your words from your OP

Pull your head out and use it to think, for once.

Do you have bionic eyes like The six million dollar man, can your eyes do a chemical analysis of a substance simply by looking at it at a distance over a number of km away?

If there are no air ports for 100 miles away from where you are why cant planes fly overhead, do they need to be withing a certain distance from any airport for some reason?

What does a chemtrail look like? What does it define that can be agreed upon by those saying they are being sprayed?

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

People have indeed tested and found all kinds of results that prove something is there,

In the ground right?

Then they claim what they have just gathered and tested is because trails 10km up but fail to even explain how or why.

If I were to test after a grid was showing here would it matter, would it convince anyone even if i showed the lab report..no.

What would you test, the soil?

Everyone looking at the data would know there is something there however if you are to say that these results are because of plane flying overhead leaving trails a soil sample doesnt prove anything other than what substances are in the soil.

Where these substances come from is another story chemtrail believers never seem to try explain other than if goes up it must come down.

If I found Drs and scientists who say it is happening would that change anything? No

Of coarse not, those people wouldn't say such things without being able to prove what they say.

What would convince?

For a start, a simple definition that puts the trails in a class of their own.

How if possible without any instruments and analysis taken can one tell what they are seeing is a chemtrail?

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Contrails all over the sky is not proof.

It is proof of

quote from Fission from the post before this one I am replying to

All I know is, stuff is being put into the air via jet aircraft.

Contrails all over the sky is proof that stuff is being put into the air via jet air craft

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

As Char-Lee has so eloquently stated earlier, whatever proof is shown (actual patents for aerosol spraying from jet aircraft, pictures of it, lab tests which show what has been collected in the soil, trees, plants, etc), there is always a debunker saying that it's not true, it's not good science, etc.

If there is an accompanying study to show how what is being sprayed at those altitudes is causing the soil to give theses results then that is a different story.

All that is shown is a test of soil with a claim attached that this was tested just after heavy spraying.

Show the proof like you are with whats in the soil that what is in the soil came from the plane flying over a few hours or days ago.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

1. This thread was to get those complete deniers to admit that stuff is being sprayed

First how about you show that there is anyone that denies such.

Many deny chem trails, but chem trails are yet to be defined that all you who believe in them being sprayed can agree upon.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

I don't use drugs, and if I did, I would not use them while operating a motor vehicle. Nope, still young and strong, even at high elevations.

Who said you used drugs?

And you want to tell people about comprehension

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

InhaleExhale
Who said you used drugs?

And you want to tell people about comprehension

Well it's nice to see that you have an opinion on the topic of this thread? I was not insulting your hobby, so you can continue inhaling and exhaling all you like.
~$heopleNation

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Well it's nice to see that you have an opinion on the topic of this thread?

What type of question is that?

I was not insulting your hobby,

Who said you were?

I read a post where you brought up comprehension, then replied to a post saying you might have been hallucinating when you saw what you described by saying you don't or weren't on drugs.

Do hallucinations only happen to people on drugs in your view?

Text

so you can continue inhaling and exhaling all you like.

I shall just keep breathing the air I breath.

Thanks for your permission even though its not needed.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

No, you came into this thread with nothing whatsoever to contribute to the discussion but a condescending negative comment.

What an accomplishment! Maybe you were just having a bad day? Not a big deal, it happens to all of us.

Hope that helps.
~$heopleNation

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

nugget1

You're right; some people just don't want to get it. I guess maybe opening their minds and admitting that they might be wrong would be too much for an over-developed ego to handle.

Works both ways.....

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Works both ways.....

Fiberglass is a nasty thing to breath.
edit on 2u33America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: Correct spelling

Very true and all those in positions of power (the sprayers) breathe the same air they are supposedly spraying. Unless you can explain some kind of antidote to all of this......can't think of one for fibreglass except for a strong alkali or hydroflouric acid. Although the anti dote is far more dangerous !!!!

NB if you edit for correct spelling then please re-edit again and correct breath to breathe.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

No, you came into this thread with nothing whatsoever to contribute to the discussion but a condescending negative comment.

Really,

what thread are you reading and posting on?

Everything was on topic until my reply to you where I thought it was quite hypocritical of you to point out another's comprehension issue when you yourself arent comprehending any better.

You replied to a post saying what you saw (the webbing/web like substance when you were driving) and the poster said you might have been hallucinating.

Its obvious you took that comment as being condescending for some reason because you replied with, you do not do drugs, when no one ever suggested you did and have continued with a negative attitude since posting irrelevant stuff in an attempt to get an emotionally charged response from me.

And I am having a bad day

Fortunately for me I am in a position where I don't have bad days, its sunshine and rainbows in my neck of the woods all day everyday.

What an accomplishment! Maybe you were just having a bad day? Not a big deal, it happens to all of us.

What accomplishment might that be?

Maybe you need concern yourself with the topic at hand and stop flying out into never never land with your wild speculations about how my day is.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Well I certainly did not expect you to write a book about the bad day that you were having.
~$heopleNation

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Now kids, play nice....or don't. I'm not a mod, so if you wanna come on this thread and be a pissy d-bag, it's up to you.

More to consider:

Again, I don't like the idea of 500 tons sprayed in our air each year, but some people apparently don't mind it at all. The soaring levels of Alzheimer's is just "coincidence".

I cannot say whether this metal detector is set correctly or not, but it is something to consider.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

FissionSurplus
Again, I don't like the idea of 500 tons sprayed in our air each year, but some people apparently don't mind it at all. The soaring levels of Alzheimer's is just "coincidence".

I know, sad isn't it? Sheople is, sheople does I suppose.

I cannot say whether this metal detector is set correctly or not, but it is something to consider.

I was wondering that as well, cause there is no way to tell. Would rocks that contain minerals or certain metals set that off though? I seen a few just below the surface, maybe granite or something? Not an expert on metal detectors, so I don't claim to know the answer. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

With metal detectors, it depends on the setting of the device....set it at too sensitive, and it'll pick up all kinds of stuff on the ground if it's around.....old metal things like nails, bottlecaps, etc. Typically, in an isolated mountain region, one shouldn't be hitting on much metal at all.

Unless there are meteorites littered around, or metal refuse from past human invasions, the most reasonable explanation, based on the beeps of the metal detector, is that there are tiny amounts of metal in the snow.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

So I suppose taking a sample of the snow to a lab is just too far out there of an idea?

Of course that won't point to where any contamination came from, but at least it would confirm if anything was in the snow besides.....snow.

BTW, don't eat the lemon snow.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Thanks for the input. I think that if that would that guy was willing to post that video, he should perhaps, post a before and after result but unfortunately, there's probably no way that it would ever be accepted for what it is. As far as taking it to labs, it would be a good idea but one has to wonder about the cost for such a thing. Who knows how expensive it may be and most amateur researchers probably may not have the financial resources for such a thing. I know several claims were made in the films "What in the world are they spraying" as far as soil contents and so on. It shouldn't be too hard to get some background info on soil quality if there's a university around. In order to convince those who may be sitting on the fence, so to speak, superior evidence will be required. I just don't have enough facts myself but I do know that contrails have behaved the same way for over 40 years from my personal perspective. As far as chemtrails are concerned, their behavior is quite different. All one has to do is to take a look but of course, that's just my opinion. I remain firmly in the amateur camp for who knows how long but I'm certain there must be some way to eventually resolve this issue without people proving how ignorant, intolerant or verbally abusive they can be for differing perspectives. Then again, maybe not.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

SheopleNation

Well I certainly did not expect you to write a book about the bad day that you were having.
~$heopleNation

Are you hallucinating like the other poster suggested?

I suspect they were correct as it seems you are reading and replying in your own little world about peoples bad days that you seem to picture them having based on replies to a conspiracy site.

Maybe take a break and a few deep breaths, check you haven't got a gas leak as well.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

InhaleExhale, Are you under the influence of a controlled substance right now?

You know my friend, That could lead to chemtrails all over the ceiling of your bedroom if you're not careful. Just saying.

Have a great Super Bowl Sunday guy!

~$heopleNation

edit on 2-2-2014 by SheopleNation because: TypO

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join