It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US, Russian forces hunt jihadist widow feared inside Olympic zone

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

ThePeaceMaker
I understand this has no relevant input to the thread .. But by god does she look happy. I reckon she needs to get out, let her hair down for a bit go to a club have a drink she looks so serious!

I tell you what .. I'll take her out for a night

Her husband was killed.. would YOU look happy?

On topic...

Something feels.. off. The fact they are showing her all dolled up in her burka and robes like if you see someone that looks like this they could be a terrorist sort of propaganda.. I'm tired so I may be overthinking it too.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Wasn't there the same "fear" during the London Games?

There will always be drama. There will always be someone who wants to hate and to hurt.

Security has to be right, 100% of the time. A terrorist only has to be lucky once.

It's the down-side to living in a free society. (ok, we're talking Russia here, but I hope you get my point)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I would just like to add this here, remember a few months ago al cia'da was planning something huge and unprecedented? I have been noticing that people are being forced to look at Sochi, however a far more important event is starting tomorrow.

As always timing.

The Geneva2, it seems to me this might become a target. It would be huge and unprecedented just like they said it would be. Just throwing it out here.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
It seems like a false flag to me, if they are looking for her in Russia then she's probably in the US. Why would she pose for a picture so everybody would know what she looks like? If they do find her it's probably a distraction to hid the real person to do harm.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I don’t buy this new circus, Soviet or not Russia still is Russia and their fierce national security and intelligence community are still functional as good as Soviet era if not better. Why sending US security force there? And now this..

www.reuters.com...

There something else behind all this… !

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I am not a great sports fan but I do loathe those people that think they can terrorise people who love this kind of entertainment. To be honest I am sick, sick, sick of islamist terrorists who seem to think that anyone enjoying themselves is a fair target in order to get them some supposed jollies in heaven. Most of them look so miserable and mean minded that I wonder if they would know joy if it slapped them round the face. OK the woman's husband had been killed, but what was he doing to get himself killed. People who live with such hatred within themselves end up poisoning themselves.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Sadly the only way your gonna truly stop this is bomb the daylights out of the governments and families like we did with Japan and Germany.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I don't doubt for a moment that there is a 'White Widow', seeking vengeance on the evil Westerners. It's a story played out all too often in the ME as it stands now.

It used to be that women suicide bombers and gunwomen were statistical anomalies, but as UN, NATO and coalition forces killed the male illiterate male lackeys that were willing to partake in jihad, the radical string-pulling organizers came to the realization that women possibly could be used for more than just #ing and beating.

Women Can Now Join Jihad

It doesn't surprise me in the slightest that we've seen an uptick in the proportion of women involved. Even our ROE (Rules of Etiquette; pun intended) require all sorts of hoops to jump through just to give a walking gunny-sack a pat down so we don't hurt their mail handlers' delicate sensibilities. Since that's the case is it really all that surprising that this would in turn be seen as an tactical advantage?

Just imagine how much more C4 and nails she'll be able to hide under her frumpy, shapeless trash-bag dress as opposed to an equally deranged male counterpart.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Did we not just go through this same thing with the last Olympics with ground to air missiles and such?
Wash, Rinse, repeat and try to read this book by" Gavin Debecker titled the Gift Of Fear"

True fear is a gift. Unwarranted fear is a curse. Learn how to tell the difference.

Regards, Iwinder
edit on 21-1-2014 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

ThePeaceMaker
I understand this has no relevant input to the thread .. But by god does she look happy. I reckon she needs to get out, let her hair down for a bit go to a club have a drink she looks so serious!

I tell you what .. I'll take her out for a night

She certainly does not look evil or anything like that.
But the photograph shows as if she was under arrest somewhere.
Where the heck is Dagestan anyway.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I'm kinda torn on this one... On one hand, they have determined we *WILL* be living in a 24/7, 7 day a week state of perpetual crisis and fear. No one asked us. No one cares a hoot what WE think about it...but we are going to be put in fear every day, of every week of every month or God alone only knows how long by these psychopaths in leadership.

So, on THAT basis...I wonder if they just flipped through files to pull one not likely to show up in a local bank or store or transportation center to be identified far from Sochi...but with a decent background to play patsy as a Bogeywoman.

On the other hand....Chechen Rebels don't simply hate Moscow with a passion that would melt steel like butter ...they hate PUTIN as a man, directly, and even more so. So...this does make some sense, especially with the angle of the dead scumbag she was affiliated with. So..they sat around and said "Hey...Who can we train up, support and equip to go die at Sochi and take a bunch of Russians with 'em???" Naturally..someone like her would fit the casting call to a T. It COULD be legitimate then.

If it IS legitimate? They *WILL* find her ..and I really feel sorry for her. I wouldn't wish the G.R.U.'s methods of asking questions on Bin Laden himself...let alone someone like this. They don't ask...they just listen to the endless screaming for signs of intelligible answers to what you know they need, by being there in the first place....or so rumor kinda has it. The very very DARK side of Russian State Security. ..and this lady probably has the whole lot of them dedicated to nothing but her.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Nochzwei
Where the heck is Dagestan anyway.

Lowest portion of Russia's Southwest, on the Caspian Sea. Dagestan

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

We must always remember these famous words

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither"

Benjamin Franklin

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Yes, you're absolutely right. Those are some of the wiser words I believe our nations founders have contributed to us.

Then again, we are talking about the Russian Federation here. Liberty never quite made the trip as a social value there, I believe. It came close...but then Yeltsin came along and, well, Vodka sales spiked while Perestroika kinda fell to the side, eh? (fell to the side...got run over... stolen..and dumped in the trash of some dank back alley...)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Lipton

Those frumpy shapeless trash-bags as you call them really don't hide very much, if you know what to look for... just ask my husband.

And, to be honest, I am quite certain Russian security forces do know what to look for.
edit on 21-1-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Snarl

Putin ought to come out like this: "We're doing our best to find her, but if we do not, the consequences for Dagestan will set an example for any population which breeds a terrorist and then lets them cross an international border."

Catching 'em one-at-a-time is the wrong approach, if you're serious about bringing an end to terrorism. Kill 'em all ... and let God sort 'em out.

Whoever came up with those goals of terrorism ... specifically the one that says one of the primary goals is to cause a government overreaction ... was too much into Schedule 1 substances.

Russians ethnically cleansing their minorities? Hmm...I think I've heard this before.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Without even considering such as you suggest, I would like to remind you of the High Alert Style Security / Heavy Military Security. we saw around the last UK Olympics. Let's face it, our National Intelligence Do know a lot more than they say, Thank Heavens, and when they do allow a few words to be spread by the Media, then its our duty to perk-up and keep the Eyes and the Ears wide open. Heard on the News tonight how the so called al qyeddy mob are now recruting Girls and young kids,,,,,,What for ??? Don't take much thinking does it?. But it shows how such a Yellow bunch of Cranks really work.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

If radical islamists use this event to push their agenda

Wouldn't be the first time:

Black September anyone ?

en.wikipedia.org...

If people think this has to do with just the last decade ?

They might want to open up a history book more often.

Also read "We' are planning a 'response' just in case.

I am sure that is not going over too well with the Russians.

Ditto on catching her.

Hope they do.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

semperfortis
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

We must always remember these famous words

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither"

Benjamin Franklin

I prefer these last words.

'There's good terrorists, there's bad terrorists, and it only depends on the day of the week which is which.'

Case in point:

acenewsservices.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

pretty funny. a person from england lecturing me about why i suck because i hate russians. wanna talk to my wife. she was born in scotland. guess who she hates more than the russians. anyway, since your from england and all people from england are PERFECT i'll let you know why the terrorists should make a special point of attacking the u.s. team. because they get they're most BANG for the buck that way. when your a terrorist, you have to get the best bang for your buck. if they attack the russian athletes, the "terrorists" know what's going to happen. the russians will buthcer everything in sight. i have to hand it to the russians, when it comes to paybacks, they definitely know how to open up a giant can hurt in a hurry. as for any other questions about why russians hate the u.s., it's this simple. they're commies and they're broke. and they see the us as commies, but commies with cash! as for england. lived in the british isles for 3 years, and the only thing people there can agree on is they ALL hate the english. anyway "Freeborn", you might want to change your username. God Save The Queen !

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join