It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visually Confirmed: Enormous Craft Detected on Moon

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Well, to be clear, I wasn't singling you out... in fact my post was inspired by some other posters, I believe.

I always find your contributions articulate and more importantly, accurate. So kudos... and as far as the source, yeah, I think it's crap, too.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

No offense Berkeley, but I believe your headline is quite misleading.

"Visually Confirmed: Enormous Craft Detected on Moon..." leads one to believe there is going to be actual confirmation of an enormous craft. If something is "confirmed," it means there's no doubt left. If something is both enormous and confirmed, then there should be zero room for doubt.

My eyes aren't that great, but I honestly don't see much at all but perhaps an optical illusion or a trick of light/terrain. I admit my eyes are bad, but something that enormous and confirmed shouldn't have me chasing shadows, but should be in my face, with ET walking off the damn ship and demanding we all bow down or die, or something.

Had you just said "What is this? " and then left it up to people to speculate without all the enormity of the visual confirmation, I'm down with that. Not that I have any authority around here, but as a longtime lurker here, your thread is the perfect example of why I click on about 1 UFO forum thread a year. All talk, no action, almost every time.

Congrats. Yours was the UFO thread I clicked on this year. Cya in 2015.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I'm not convinced yet. It is well known that seemingly "unnatural" patterns emerge as a result of image artefacts. Straight lines, right angles etc. If you take *any* image, you can replicate these artefacts pretty easily. When you can count the number of pixels in an object on the screen, take it with as a grain of salt.

Here is an example I made.

Here is the source of the image.
www.godandscience.org...

There you go. I found a moon base. Note that these artefacts are incredibly sharp, because I've had to artificially stress the image. Hardware, or on-board software artefacts, are much more subtle and convincing as they're often subject to blur and exposure and things. Also, I kept the image at [essentially] source res... most images you find online have either degraded from uploading and reuploading, or are low res pics of scaled up scenes.

I won't say one way or another whether or not this is real, but I have to admit that it might just be an image artefact... as much as I want it to be real.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

On tonight, live from 10PM Eastern time!

Show thread with listening information

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Original Thread Located Here

Please post there

Closing duplicate

Thank you

Semper

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join