sex offenders..how would you deal with them?

page: 3
0
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
The problem is when realeased they are running around SOMEONES home. Usually in the poor or middle class neighborhoods where both parents work or the father works two jobe or both. In other words in neighborhoods full of targets


Actually speaking for California, they do place them everywhere. However, a quick check of the meghans law database will let you know where. Even in the upper middle class areas like Palo Alto.




posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Actually speaking for California, they do place them everywhere. However, a quick check of the meghans law database will let you know where. Even in the upper middle class areas like Palo Alto.


Why in the world are we trying so hard to prevent crime from happening again, instead of trying to not happen in the first place?

If we did, Amuk wouldn't have to waste all the money shooting those people.

Surf



posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by surfup
Mind I ask where do you get "no hope of rehabilitation" part of your equation?
It looks to me like you don't want to try.


Rehab the ever present option drawn by social liberals. Funny how that ends when the decide to place a convicted sex offender next door to you eh? Does rehab work? Even if it works in 80% of the cases how can you justify to 20% that remolest? Just as long as its not my family eh? Funny somebodys got to be in that 20%.

I will and have protested and continue to do so anytime they try to place these animals anywhere near my home. PERIOD. In that context, maybe we can put them all on an atoll in the Pacific!



posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
I will and have protested and continue to do so anytime they try to place these animals anywhere near my home. PERIOD. In that context, maybe we can put them all on an atoll in the Pacific!


Good idea Fred. Take it a step further, let's arm them.



posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Rehab the ever present option drawn by social liberals. Funny how that ends when the decide to place a convicted sex offender next door to you eh? Does rehab work? Even if it works in 80% of the cases how can you justify to 20% that remolest? Just as long as its not my family eh? Funny somebodys got to be in that 20%.
I will and have protested and continue to do so anytime they try to place these animals anywhere near my home. PERIOD. In that context, maybe we can put them all on an atoll in the Pacific!


Who in the hell asked for a program that worked 80% of the time? Create one that works 100% of the time.

I would rather take the chance of having a 20% being near my home, than all 100% being in pacific.

You guys don't understand it do you? You just want to get rid of problem the easiest way. You don't care about people or their problems. Just yours.

Sorry, but that just makes me sick. I just can't believe I am talking to people who would rather kill someone, rather trying and correcting them.

Surf

[edit on 11/21/2004 by surfup]


LL1

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by surfup
Rape is not a mental disorder, it is rather a product that "stems
from the criminal pursuit of pleasure, not mental illness."


Rape is a disorder.
Do normal people go around raping people....



posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LL1

Do normal people go around raping people....



Nope but if they're politicians they do it to constituancies.



posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by surfup

If we did, Amuk wouldn't have to waste all the money shooting those people.

Surf


He just needs a little love and understanding right? who cares if your kid wakes up screaming in the night dreaming about what he done to him/her? Your kid just needs to understand that it was the lack of love in the poor mans life that drove him to this.

If I were you I would have the man released to your home where he could get to know your family and bask in the love and forgiveness of your house hold. I think you should let him room with your child, after all he has been cured and your kid needs to quite whining about being anally raped at 5 years old, right? It will guive him a chance to see that he is a new man.

He might have picked up a few new ideas in the joint though so it might be YOU he rapes next time.

But what the hell you can just forgive him the next time.....and the next....and the next, etc.



posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
He just needs a little love and understanding right? who cares if your kid wakes up screaming in the night dreaming about what he done to him/her? Your kid just needs to understand that it was the lack of love in the poor mans life that drove him to this.

If I were you I would have the man released to your home where he could get to know your family and bask in the love and forgiveness of your house hold. I think you should let him room with your child, after all he has been cured and your kid needs to quite whining about being anally raped at 5 years old, right? It will guive him a chance to see that he is a new man.

He might have picked up a few new ideas in the joint though so it might be YOU he rapes next time.

But what the hell you can just forgive him the next time.....and the next....and the next, etc.


Mock me all you want Amuk. It is because of people like you, we have wars...enough said.

You guys don't understand it do you? You just want to get rid of problem the easiest way. You don't care about people or their problems. Just yours.

Sorry, but that just makes me sick. I just can't believe I am talking to people who would rather kill someone, rather trying and correcting them.

Surf

[edit on 11/21/2004 by surfup]



posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LL1
Rape is a disorder.
Do normal people go around raping people...


Yes.

Isn't it just great to say rapists are sick people, than accept the fact that someone close to you is just as capable of doing it as the guy who had done it.

That is just a popular myth. If you don't trust me, go and read the research of Diana Scully and Joseph Morolla, you will be stunned by what you learn from them.

Surf

[edit on 11/21/2004 by surfup]


LL1

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Genetics predisposes one toward certain things:
Physical characteristics
Color eyes
Height
Color hair
Weight
Blood type
Color blindness
Hemophilia
Predispose to certain diseases, likes cancers, as well as mental disorders.

What allows one person to commit a wrong, while another will not...
There's a hormonal let down that controls our impulses.

It's all written in our gentic coding.... DNA
Sometimes skipping generations....


LL1

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
If they are sick, then they should receive help, and not be
released into society.
They have no control over their mental (sexual) impulses.....



posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LL1
Sometimes skipping generations....


And that's the problem with this type of thing. No certainty. I would have been diagnosed with ADHD if we had known about it in the Mezazoic era. I have 3 kids, the middle doesn't have it, the other 2 do. So I think that this doesn't play.



posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Well...

IMHO, what I would do if it happened to my child is...

Take it out to an isolated barn filled with hay in the country, weld it's tallywaker in a vise that that is also welded to a metal bench, set the barn on fire, and give it a hacksaw blade...

Tell it to "cut it off or DIE", if it cuts it off, shoot it as it exits the barn...

Either way problem solved...

BTW Amuk, I think a bullet to the head is too quick, it needs to suffer some pain, before taking it out, just MHO...




[edit on 21-11-2004 by Jedi_Master]



posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LL1
If they are sick, then they should receive help, and not be
released into society.
They have no control over their mental (sexual) impulses.....


This is the third time I am telling you, they are not sick, that is just a myth, why don't you read the reasearch of Scully and Marolla, instead of relying on your fancy websites.

I have nothing else to say...

Surf



posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedi_Master
BTW Amuk, I think a bullet to the head is too quick, it needs to suffer some pain, before taking it out, just MHO...


You're missing the point J_M. It's not some perverted attempt at justice we're looking at. It's elliminating a threat to society that can't be cured.



posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedi_Master
BTW Amuk, I think a bullet to the head is too quick, it needs to suffer some pain, before taking it out, just MHO...


Great another you know type what who thinks violence is the only way out.

What type of a world are we living in nowadays?

Surf

[edit on 11/21/2004 by surfup]


LL1

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
This what the very rich do before marriage.... very expen$ive.
I've clicked on a few to make them stand out, that may be of interest to you.
Take a look at the Royal Family



posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
You're missing the point J_M. It's not some perverted attempt at justice we're looking at. It's elliminating a threat to society that can't be cured.


You too are missing the point intrepid. It can be cured, you just don't want to find a cure. I never said it was easy nor did I say it was cheap, but I am telling you it is attainable, once you begin to look in the right place.

Surf



posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
You're missing the point J_M. It's not some perverted attempt at justice we're looking at. It's elliminating a threat to society that can't be cured.


Exactly

I look at them like a rabid dog.They cannot help being rabid but cannot be allowed to be among others because of the harm they will cause.

You kill them as quickly and humanely as possible





new topics
top topics
 
0
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join