It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is It -- A Michael Jackson Conspiracy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
..here's a few more pieces to the puzzle

images "tweeted" by paris jackson

..what does this picture tell us?

and here's a shocker /sarcasm

“Dr. Conrad Murray was actually a member of the “United Most Worshipful Scottish Grand Lodge of Texas”, an irregular, unrecognized bogus group in the Houston area, that has absolutely nothing to do with the Grand Lodge of Texas AF&AM, the Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Texas F&AM, or any other regular, recognized form of Freemasonry. Within three years of joining, Murray was made a grand lodge officer, with the rank of Grand Medical Director, which is the title that appears on his officer’s collar in the photo.”
- Chris Hoddap, Michael Jackson’s Doctor, Conrad Murray’s Freemasonry

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

ThichHeaded

projectbane
I saw he paid out millions to claims of child abuse and that even the FBI had a file on his child abuse allegations.

Remember above i said something about they were trying to discredit him...

Worked wonders apparently on some..

Although he was never convicted he is better off dead.. Although not guilty...

Interesting how you think...

Remember when Ozzy's music would cause people to commit suicide... Ya... something like that...
edit on 1/18/2014 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

All I need to say is this explains it all.

Michael Jackson FBI says he paid 35 million out to scores of children

Maybe the rich and famous always get away with it. Really nice guy.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

Poor girl.

Wish I had more to say other than perhaps she should just lay low and consider her safety. Then again, if someone killed someone I loved, well....

By the way, the third image is the symbol of the order of the eastern star. The female equivalent of freemasonry. Curious.

edit on 19-1-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by projectbane

You know the best way to discredit someone is to go after their sexuality. Easiest way to take down a congress critter that stands in the way of a yes vote is to discredit not through their work ethic but through morality. When its so disturbing its hard to see past the accusation even if its untrue, is the trick. In fact, I hear Turd Blossom was really good at that. Does this mean MJ wasn't a child molester? No but it's something to consider.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Thanks to ALL of you who've taken the time to read this thread and reply, so far.

It is always greatly appreciated to get feedback.

My main objective with this conspiracy was to try and lift a certain veil about the nefarious agendas of the Musical Industry. While the Music itself heals and appeases our Souls, the underground side of it is certainly questionable.

I do not claim that it's the Illuminati - even though there's a MJ video out there denouncing it - nor other pseudo malevolent entities, nor that certain companies do eliminate artists; but it seems to me that when an artist starts to fade away from the limelight, for all different sorts of reasons, it sometimes (and I emphasise on sometimes) appears as though they do get the greatest comebacks - after death.

Other celebrities do come to mind but those are for another topic all together...

Thanks again, to ALL of you who've replied and participated in this discussion thus far.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

S&F nice work. I believe Sony has ripped quite a number of people off. George Michael tried to sue them because they made so much money off him. As far as Mr. Jackson goes the whole thing doesn't seem right. Especially the funeral, something was odd there. Way to private for me, but that's just me.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
As long as that sick bastard is really dead, I don't care about the rest.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
MJ was booked for concert more than he agreed to do.

He was ill and unfit and would have struggled with 1.

Just like a hotel owner who is losing money he sets the place on fire and claims the insurance.

MJ concerts would have been insured up to the hilt.

Mj was killed for the insurance money

failure to meet the commitments would have seen a bill for the promoters of several hundred million dollars.

It was an insurance job pure and simple.
edit on 19-1-2014 by pavmas because: missing word

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The reason Micheal Jackson " Died", is that he was talking too much about sensitive information. The Entertainment industries and their corporate managers new that his fan base and was too big. That many people seeing the light could effect the outcome of the Elite plan. MJ complained about money and money he gets for faking his death and keeping quite. His record sells are through the roof.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ThomastheOne

He was 50 and passed it, he was booked out solid for concerts he would not be able to do, he was a druggie.

Yes its all about money

One last payday for his promoters.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by yamammasamonkey

I think you'll be glad to know that many more people DO care and ARE interested than anyone will be when you pass...so thanks for sharing!

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I was wandering if someone could briefly tell me what MJ revealed, that made his death necessary?

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Corporations act like sociopaths and their concert series was about to bomb. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they really did kill him to make money. They were certainly well prepared for the event of it falling through and given MJ's condition they had to have known going into it that it was very high risk. I don't think we'll ever get proof one way or the other but we're talking about a sketchy exploitative company that was given motive and opportunity. Regardless of if it's true or not, I guarantee you conversations about doing it took place.

As for the whole secret society thing, the pedophile accusations took care of that. Personally I don't think he was a pedo, rather he was just a product of his environment growing up under the care of record labels, I think he was actually trying to help those people, he just didn't know any better.
edit on 19-1-2014 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Read your PM

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Robert Reynolds

Hi Robert,

His death was not necessary...but rather a very convenient event for some Corporations.

As for MJ revealing anything of interest, what he did was blast the Sony Corporation publicly. While holding a sign that says "SONY KILLS MUSIC". For sure, he didn't make friends then. Did they get rid of him for that?

Who knows? I surely don't. I just look around and ask questions, the very reason for this thread.

There is a lot of info in here, throughout 3 pages, regarding this conspiracy. Many videos, many ideas, from different members contributing with what they've got or what they believe could have happened.

It's all good. Take what you like and leave the rest. That's normally what I do.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Aazadan
Corporations act like sociopaths and their concert series was about to bomb. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they really did kill him to make money. They were certainly well prepared for the event of it falling through and given MJ's condition they had to have known going into it that it was very high risk. I don't think we'll ever get proof one way or the other but we're talking about a sketchy exploitative company that was given motive and opportunity. Regardless of if it's true or not, I guarantee you conversations about doing it took place.

As for the whole secret society thing, the pedophile accusations took care of that. Personally I don't think he was a pedo, rather he was just a product of his environment growing up under the care of record labels, I think he was actually trying to help those people, he just didn't know any better.

I just quoted your reply, Aazadan, as I absolutely agree with everything you've just said.

Absolutely !!

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

yamammasamonkey

What a chump, he was never convicted and the accuser's dad killed himself. They trained the kid to say those things.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Interesting thread.

S&F to the OP.

I remember seeing this video in 2009 and it may have been debunked by now ~~ but I'm going to throw it in here anyway.

After all, this is a conspiracy forum.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

kazanoom

yamammasamonkey

What a chump, he was never convicted and the accuser's dad killed himself. They trained the kid to say those things.

Everything about those allegations stunk to high heaven. It was always hard combating those sentiments because it was just simply accepted and he was in fact quite strange (hindsight, obvious reasons).

This thread unfortunately has left a huge gaping hole in my heart. Growing up, I loved everything about MJ, I wanted to be him. When the accusations started flying, I just accepted them and tried to separate the beautiful music from the not so beautiful person. Now looking back, there's no question in my mind now, with the additional research, that this poor man who genuinely loved us ALL, was ultimately ghosted. He warned us, his sister warned us. What's more, after the fact multiple family members have gone on record to state he was murdered in a "conspiracy".

Yeah I get it, he was a loony toon so they all must be. Think again....

And worst of all.....poor Paris. As a father with a daughter, I fear for her safety and sanity.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Rosinitiate

kazanoom

yamammasamonkey

Everything about those allegations stunk to high heaven. It was always hard combating those sentiments because it was just simply accepted and he was in fact quite strange (hindsight, obvious reasons).

This thread unfortunately has left a huge gaping hole in my heart. Growing up, I loved everything about MJ, I wanted to be him. When the accusations started flying, I just accepted them and tried to separate the beautiful music from the not so beautiful person. Now looking back, there's no question in my mind now, with the additional research, that this poor man who genuinely loved us ALL, was ultimately ghosted. He warned us, his sister warned us. What's more, after the fact multiple family members have gone on record to state he was murdered in a "conspiracy".

Yeah I get it, he was a loony toon so they all must be. Think again....

And worst of all.....poor Paris. As a father with a daughter, I fear for her safety and sanity.

Yeah they chewed him up and spit him out. It just pisses me off that he was wrongly accused of pedophilia and somehow this became the general consensus. The media has a lot to do with it but we all know they are not responsible for any of their actions. A beautiful man, who just wanted to make music, I bet he didn't know what he was getting into.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join