It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is It -- A Michael Jackson Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Really great thread. I would never discount the possibility of a sinister understory existing. I loved MJ as a kid and always wanted to dance like him. My style is a bite from him but hardly comparable. I continue to listen to his music today, my favorite being Billie Jean.

Its one thing being a self made millionare it's another when so many get rich riding off of coat tails. Never was there a better example of this than with MJ. He was so profitable and at such an early age, he quickly became a product packaged and delivered to a drooling populace. I remember growing up watching concerts where women were getting crushed to death in the front row as everyone lurches forward to get as close as they can.

Some of the questionable behavior from rap labels like Death Row was kids play compared to some of the ruthless underhanded tactics from top music execs at places like AEG. It is very conceivable that certain elements would view his final performance as a potential financial disaster. Its best to remember him as he was, not what he had turned into. They probably knew that....

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

More excellent thread....

just wanted to add that there is a YT video of the gurney MJ is laying on and how those particular gurneys were all removed from the hospitals like 10 years before; STYKER I believe is who is the largest supplier of them in the USA. The guy that did the video did some excellent footwork research in that he actually did call the company and asked what style etc was used and when. If I remember right, they remove ALL the gurneys because new design is always better business.

I know there are those in the medical profession that can speak to this more than I can but, the guys research is truly jaw dropping.

I watch This Is It documentary on cable every... single... time it's aired, I could nearly recite each scene beginning to ending. Why? I guess it's growing up with MJ over the years but, even more so, it's his talent I truly admire as a vocalist.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Great thread. Thanks for writing.

It's really crazy that AEG hired Conrad Murray, but is there evidence of this? I am looking it up but it seems to be up for debate, and looks like court verdict is that AEG did not hire him and AEG is off the hook.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CleanCare

Hi CleanCare,

This is from 2 days ago, from one of the provided links:

Prosecutors successfully argued at the trial that Murray, who was hired by concert promoter AEG Live as Jackson's general practitioner, was grossly negligent in administering the powerful anesthetic, which was used to help the singer sleep.

Emphasis is mine.

Doctor convicted in Michael Jackson death loses appeal

I agree that some reports do say otherwise and that even some say that AEG was against Murray being Jackson's personal doc. Oh, I wish I could lay hands on the court papers and testimony...

Glad you enjoyed !!

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Great thread

History shows us that those who stray....dont come back!

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I want to add this because it seems plausible, I didnt look into this because I know if I get into why he was killed that it would turn into another 10 yrs like 9/11 research and probably make me more miserable than i was when I learned about 9/11.. So you can put up your research on this because this is as far as I will go..

I do however believe he was killed because Like Bob Marley and John Lennon he promoted peace amongst people.. And we all know they don't want peace with everyone.

Also like in those videos above..

This song is pretty damning...

A note above song above..

Lyrics:

Beat me, hate me
You can never break me
Will me, thrill me
You can never kill me
Jew me, sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, kike me
Don't you black or white me

Just a thought about the above screengrab.. MJ wasn't much for occult bs in his videos..
edit on 1/18/2014 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Thanks for the contribution, ThichHeaded !!

Will give those a listen when I do get a chance.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I did like some of his music..

I really didn't pay much attn to the things that was going on with him through my life, mostly because you can see they were trying hard to discredit him for some reason.. I really didn't understand why.(This was when I was growing up.) So when he died I gave it a passing thought till one day I passed by that doc above and made me curious.. But I really do not want to get into the research because I know it will lead me to every end of the internet just like 9/11 did.. In that it makes you not like a lot of things because you learn things that you really wish you didn't.. Makes one a very bitter person.. So that is as far as I went on the research...

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I don't think Michael Jackson was killed, but i suppose it is a possibility. I think he just OD and that was that. He shouldn't have been using that drug to sleep anyhow. It's kinda crazy.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I believe Michael to be a victim of one of the many projects of MK-Ultra programming. He's been abused and tortured all his life and never had a choice in anything. His "white" breakdown was a Brooke Sheilds obsession, and programming was used against him when it was claimed that he was a pedophile.

www.henrymakow.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I can't get on board with Michael Jackson. I believe he is where he should be.

I saw he paid out millions to claims of child abuse and that even the FBI had a file on his child abuse allegations.

Better off without someone like that. IF it is true!

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   

projectbane
I saw he paid out millions to claims of child abuse and that even the FBI had a file on his child abuse allegations.

Remember above i said something about they were trying to discredit him...

Worked wonders apparently on some..

Although he was never convicted he is better off dead.. Although not guilty...

Interesting how you think...

Remember when Ozzy's music would cause people to commit suicide... Ya... something like that...
edit on 1/18/2014 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   

you made a name mistake saying danny orterga twice, the name is KENNY ORTEGA

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   

“Dr. Conrad Murray was actually a member of the “United Most Worshipful Scottish Grand Lodge of Texas”, an irregular, unrecognized bogus group in the Houston area, that has absolutely nothing to do with the Grand Lodge of Texas AF&AM, the Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Texas F&AM, or any other regular, recognized form of Freemasonry. Within three years of joining, Murray was made a grand lodge officer, with the rank of Grand Medical Director, which is the title that appears on his officer’s collar in the photo.”

- Chris Hoddap, Michael Jackson’s Doctor, Conrad Murray’s Freemasonry

www.ufo-blogger.com...

edit on 19-1-2014 by awakehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Great thread!
I haven't read all the links and contract yet.
I loved Michael Jackson. Still do. There's nobody who will rise to the level he was. He kept challenging himself to always be better.

AEG definitely made a lot of money off him without even one performance done by Michael. Looks like afterwards it was set up you could get a refund on your ticket but let's face it, most fans wouldn't part with michaels last concert ticket called This Is It. It was reported many fans just kept their tickets. The figures of what wasn't turned in were astronomical.

His family is profiting off his estate as well.

I think them taping the rehearsals was a planned documentary for later and also that MJ wanted it filmed so he could look over the visuals he was trying to create for his audience. He was a perfectionist.

RIP MJ

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by research100

HA ! Thank you for noticing ! I had written that particular segment just before posting the thread..wow..don't know how that happened lol !!

Don't remember what I must have been reading with a Danny's name in it to trigger the mistake...Good catch !!

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

ThichHeaded

I really didn't pay much attn to the things that was going on with him through my life, mostly because you can see they were trying hard to discredit him for some reason.. I really didn't understand why.(This was when I was growing up.) So when he died I gave it a passing thought till one day I passed by that doc above and made me curious.. But I really do not want to get into the research because I know it will lead me to every end of the internet just like 9/11 did.. In that it makes you not like a lot of things because you learn things that you really wish you didn't.. Makes one a very bitter person.. So that is as far as I went on the research...

I went out of my way not to research it either. If you don't think you can handle what's under the rock its best to leave the rock alone. Although there are countless examples of asinine conspiracy theories, some are genuine and truthfully unbelievable. Human life is viewed fundamentally different by a certain element of people on this planet.

For me regarding MJ, the long and short of it seems obvious. He was a cash cow and a product not a human to those making money from him. He was controlled and manipulated from childhood and it doesn't take much to recognize his father would have gladly sold his families souls for a quick buck. So I'm sure it wasn't difficult to control this child as they saw fit. Furthermore, why such efforts to discredit? Well, think John Lennon....he clearly wasn't interested in being controlled yet ironic that MJ owned the rights to the Beatles. Had John Lennon continued to live he would have influenced so many more people with his message of life and love, down with national barriers. As you could imagine that would be problematic for certain individuals. Easy fix......BAM!

I suppose either assimilate or destroy. John Lennon couldn't be assimilated, MJ was from the beginning. Even still you can't let your cash cow have too much power, furthermore he WAS black....

Why do the good die young? Simple....a threat to the status quo.

edit on 19-1-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Just adding a little something to the thread...

As I stated in the opening posts:

Concerned Companies have already staged the set with companies raising left, right and center with innovative ways to propagate The King of Pop to younger generations who hardly knew him.

Yes, unfortunately, a LOT of people and Companies are making a LOT more money since Michael’s death...

Here is just one example of such a joint venture. AEG AND Cirque du Soleil.

From a February 5th 2013 article, credit to MusicWeek.

AXS Ticketing, AEG's new ‘fan friendly’ ticketing platform, has officially landed in Los Angeles.

AXS Ticketing is the first initiative under Outbox Enterprises, a joint venture involving AEG, Cirque du Soleil's Outbox Technology ticketing business and former Ticketmaster CEO Fred Rosen.

Emphasis is mine.

AEG launches AXS Ticketing in Los Angeles

And well...what do you know...

AND

Did anyone say Cash Cow ??

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I think I threw up a little in my mouth...

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I saw the "This is it" documentary and he looked so tired in my opinion.
I doubt he could have done 50 concerts.
I always thought there was something fishy about his death, and the upcoming big concert.

I wasn't a huge fan, but I do remember being 4 years old, wearing my pink 'Thriller' jacket and dancing to his songs.

He was a music genius and I especially liked his older songs like 'Remember the Time' and 'Who is it?'.

I think his life wasn't as happy and great no matter how much money he had.

Thanks for creating this excellent thread!
S&F

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join