It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Creator is Darkness and Light is His Creation. The Grand Deception is to forget or ignore The Cr

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDualityExperience

Non dual means not two.
You think you are separate from your experience but if you go deep you will find it is obvious that you are never separate from your experience.
You think 'you' are seeing 'something' - which makes two.
Really, seeing is happening - non dual.
edit on 19-1-2014 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   

ConradPeace

TheDualityExperience

ConradPeace

Cyber-bullying does not help your cause. Does not make you appear mature. Ridiculing and mockery are not signs of a competent mind.
edit on 19-1-2014 by ConradPeace because: (no reason given)

But earlier you said this

ConradPeace

That's a pretty twisted and perverted mind you have at work. I hope you can fix it.

That could be interpreted as not helping your cause.
edit on 19-1-2014 by TheDualityExperience because: (no reason given)

It is quite obvious that many members on this board twist things to mean the exact opposite of what they say. Your bringing this point up sheds no new light on this, rather it proves an already existing fact about this site.

It took me all of a half an hour to figure out while reading these posts on this board.

To lament a person's diseased mental state is not the same as ridicule or cyber-bullying, although a mentally ill person may view it as such. I also lament that one as well.

I do not want to get off topic here and I apologise in advance to the OP.

Who made you the grand judge of someone else's state of mind? I think that is a bit inconsiderate myself, but to then go making statements about other people doing the same thing. I think I have enough already.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Non dual does not mean non existence.
Non dual means neither male nor female, not left or right, not up nor down. Non dual means not two.
Seeing is non dual.

The image that is here right now is not two - it is one image.

This is called stasis. I think some of the laws that are obvious like the left and right paradigm, or positive negetive, help to guide us to understanding the truth.

Can you show me mathermatical certainty the proves or disproves non-duality or stasis, or provide for me an example in our physical world that that is representitive of this state of non-duality?

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience

ConradPeace

TheDualityExperience

ConradPeace

Cyber-bullying does not help your cause. Does not make you appear mature. Ridiculing and mockery are not signs of a competent mind.

But earlier you said this

ConradPeace

That's a pretty twisted and perverted mind you have at work. I hope you can fix it.

That could be interpreted as not helping your cause.
edit on 19-1-2014 by TheDualityExperience because: (no reason given)

It is quite obvious that many members on this board twist things to mean the exact opposite of what they say. Your bringing this point up sheds no new light on this, rather it proves an already existing fact about this site.

It took me all of a half an hour to figure out while reading these posts on this board.

To lament a person's diseased mental state is not the same as ridicule or cyber-bullying, although a mentally ill person may view it as such. I also lament that one as well.

I do not want to get off topic here and I apologise in advance to the OP.

Who made you the grand judge of someone else's state of mind? I think that is a bit inconsiderate myself, but to then go making statements about other people doing the same thing. I think I have enough already.

I don't think you have to worry about apologizing about getting off topic. That started when people tried to cyber-bully me a while back. Anyway, to understand the context, please go back and read everything, that should clear up your doubts. I'm sure you have the capacity to understand what is going on.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   

onequestion

Non dual does not mean non existence.
Non dual means neither male nor female, not left or right, not up nor down. Non dual means not two.
Seeing is non dual.

The image that is here right now is not two - it is one image.

This is called stasis. I think some of the laws that are obvious like the left and right paradigm, or positive negetive, help to guide us to understanding the truth.

Can you show me mathermatical certainty the proves or disproves non-duality or stasis, or provide for me an example in our physical world that that is representitive of this state of non-duality?

Is seeing dual?
Are you left or right, are you up or down?
Is this moment good or bad?

The mind labels things in opposites and then there is confusion.
What if there were no labels?

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Ok, so essentially your saying that labeling things is a form of self identification?

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   

onequestion

Ok, so essentially your saying that labeling things is a form of self identification?

Are you a thing?
If you have labelled yourself as 'something' then you have falsely identified yourself.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Explain to me what it is to be neutral, to feel or exist in a neutral state of being..

Are you saying that we are nothing, or that we should seek to achieve nothingness?

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   

onequestion

Explain to me what it is to be neutral, to feel or exist in a neutral state of being..

Are you saying that we are nothing, or that we should seek to achieve nothingness?

It is not for me to say.
One must find out what one is.

Believing that you are 'something' causes conflict because one will fight and defend. It is best to find out what one really is - what everything is and then there will be no confusion or conflict - all will arise in peace.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   

onequestion

Are you not the space that labels arise in?

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Itisnowagain
reply to post by TheDualityExperience

Non dual means not two.
You think you are separate from your experience but if you go deep you will find it is obvious that you are never separate from your experience.
You think 'you' are seeing 'something' - which makes two.
Really, seeing is happening - non dual.

All I can tell you is the truth, a fact according to me if you will.
You know virtually nothing about me but you seem to know what I 'think'. Or is this more like what you want me to think?
Your thought forms are not 'sticking' to me but I appreciate your efforts. This is by no means a green light to try harder lol
Nor does it mean you cannot share your thoughts with me in the future. I am however going to require a lot more of your sincere thoughts and less...regurgitated 'parroting' without a solid foundation to build upon.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Hmm. Ok, are you saying that i should become pure experience?

Are we discussing the idea that we can be pure observation and that that is a form of stasis or nonduality?

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   

onequestion

Hmm. Ok, are you saying that i should become pure experience?

Why do you need to 'become' anything?

Are we discussing the idea that we can be pure observation and that that is a form of stasis or nonduality?

You are already the witness - you have never been anything else. You just 'thought' you were some 'thing'.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   

whats the witness?
what if i told you that i thought i was everything?
edit on 20141America/ChicagoquAmerica/Chicago0431362014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   

If I may enquire about something that has intrigued me with your posts. How are you able to communicate at all personally if you strip back every label into a generic "what ever it is that is arising"?

How can any anyone even begin to perceive or try to explain something that is outside of the state of duality from which our perceptions and awareness are entirely based on? At best I can imagine something but even that still will always fall under hierarchy of a "dual state" (if I was the only person in existence then maybe I would not be aware of something else). This does not mean that it does not exist because it outside the boundaries of comprehension, but at best a neutral observation of the "thought" that can be constructed leads me to the only suitable label of perhaps a void or nothing. In this case both labels are referring to something outside the 'box' we are perceiving in together if there indeed is such an expression there.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   

onequestion

whats the witness?
what if i told you that i thought i was everything?
edit on 20141America/ChicagoquAmerica/Chicago0431362014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

You are the witness. You are the seer and also the seen (scene)
You are nothing - which is everything.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience

If I may enquire about something that has intrigued me with your posts. How are you able to communicate at all personally if you strip back every label into a generic "what ever it is that is arising"?

How can any anyone even begin to perceive or try to explain something that is outside of the state of duality from which our perceptions and awareness are entirely based on? At best I can imagine something but even that still will always fall under hierarchy of a "dual state" (if I was the only person in existence then maybe I would not be aware of something else). This does not mean that it does not exist because it outside the boundaries of comprehension, but at best a neutral observation of the "thought" that can be constructed leads me to the only suitable label of perhaps a void or nothing. In this case both labels are referring to something outside the 'box' we are perceiving in together if there indeed is such an expression there.

Words are what make for duality. Words are handy to speak with. But what is it that words arise in? Words speak of 'past' and 'future' but they can only do so 'now'. Is now two things?
Out of this one (presence) appear the many.

What stories can be told of now? None. Stories are told now - stories about the past but they can never be universally true. Now is true and no story can convey it - this is the non conceptual out of which all concepts are born.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   

This point of view is to paradoxal and flimsy. The truth i find tends to be more concrete and easily reconciled with. Also god has left us clues in the universe that enable us to observe and understand the nature of being. To some, they see it in math, others find it in science, many more find it in religion.

If you cant find concrete cosmic reflections that are symbolic imagery that you can identify what your philosophy is then keep digging because we were given ways to identify with the truth. How you identify with the greater intelligence of being is up to you.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   

onequestion
Also god has left us clues in the universe that enable us to observe and understand the nature of being.

Didn't you say you were everything?
Do you think there is a God and a you and a 'us'?

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   

God is complete i am not.

God is an incomprehensible timeless, formless being of pure intelligence and imagination.
edit on 20141America/Chicagoq000000America/Chicago2831552014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join