It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Creator is Darkness and Light is His Creation. The Grand Deception is to forget or ignore The Cr

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Itisnowagain

What is appearing before you? Right here and right now as your experience? In words you probably could not say what is contained in the one image. There is vision, hearing, smell, taste and all sensations, thoughts as well. That appearance is not separate from you.

Ok I am understanding you here however in my case I feel I am able to make this separation from my thoughts and feelings in instances where I need clarity without emotions persisting. I suppose it is not a true separation in that sense but one that allows me to perceive the illusions as non threatening data. It is a bit like having two versions of me, one that is the player and one that is the game if that makes any sense whatsoever lol. Creating a sort of 'other me' helps me deal with the unlimited information I am exposed to.

That which is arising as experience (the appearance) can arise as anything and it is everything there is.
But there is a very strong idea/belief that there is something other. As soon as an assumed other enters the picture there will be fear.

This makes sense to me. I have to accept the fact I do not really control anything but myself (others could only ever be influence by me or manipulated but not 100% controlled). This now creates a dilemma as there is something else in my sphere of influence.....persisting lol. Even if I lived in a cave unaware and completely oblivious to society I will still be effected by "others" pollution. Should a nuclear arsenal be unloaded on the surface of the planet I would have a tiny problem in my cave even if was oblivious to the cause. At what point do I accept if there such a thing as free will, there must be "others". I mean it is even called "free" will and not just will.

Only when the one is realized to be the all will the fear cease.

Now this is important I think. How does anyone no be afraid anymore? They confront the fear and expose it for something non-threatening to them. So realisation of 'the one' must, I think, first address this fear issue before the one can be realized. I think saying "only when the one is realized to be all will the fear cease" is a bit like saying I get wet before the water makes contact with me. Now an event could possibly trigger this state of mind but if the fear has not been addressed the observer will likely suffer a reoccurrence and a change in their state of mind as a result because their own individual thoughts have not been reconciled adequately

You are the one source out of which the many appear. Thoughts, words and concepts arise that speak of other than this present happening that build a platform made of time and space (in mind) that you might think is real.
In you a world in created (imagined).

edit on 19-1-2014 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

Probably more accurate to say we all are the source out of which we all appear. It is nice that you think I am the one source you are appearing from lol, just kidding I know what you are trying to express here.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience
Probably more accurate to say we all are the source out of which we all appear. It is nice that you think I am the one source you are appearing from lol, just kidding I know what you are trying to express here.

Presence (which is source) is all there is.
No one is doing presence - it is doing itself.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Here this should help put things into perspective better.

Zhulong

Zhulong (Chinese: 燭龍; pinyin: zhúlóng; Wade–Giles: chu-lung; literally "torch dragon") or Zhuyin (Chinese: 燭陰; pinyin: zhúyīn; Wade–Giles: chu-yin; literally "illuminating darkness", or "Torch Shadow") was a giant red draconic solar deity in Chinese mythology. It supposedly had a human's face and snake's body, created day and night by opening and closing its eyes, and created seasonal winds by breathing.

The keyword in the names Zhuyin and Zhulong is zhu 燭 (simplified 烛) "torch; candle; shine upon; illuminate; light up" (cf. zhuo 灼 "burn; illuminate; bright"). One alternate Chuci name below writes zhu with the variant Chinese character zhuo 逴 or 趠 "quarrel, squabble; distant, far".

Zhuyin uses zhu as a verb "illuminate; brighten" with yin 陰 (simplified 阴) "dark; shady; cloudy; overcast", which is the feminine principle of Yin and Yang. Yin recurs below in the term jiuyin 九陰 "ninefold darkness".
Zhulong uses zhu as a modifier "torch; candle" with long 龍 (simplified 龙) "Chinese dragon". Compare the homophone zhulong 燭籠 "lantern" with long 籠 "basket; cage; receptacle".

The deity of Mount Bell is named Torch Shade. When this deity's eyes look out there is daylight, and when he shuts his eyes there is night. When he blows it is winter, and when the calls out it is summer. He neither drinks, nor eats, nor breathes. If this god does breathe, there are gales. His body is a thousand leagues long. Torch Shade is east of the country of Nolegcalf. He has a human face and a snake's body, and he is scarlet in colour. The god lives on the lower slopes of Mount Bell. (tr. Birrell 2000:121)

The Sha = The Shadow Flame

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience
I have to accept the fact I do not really control anything but myself (others could only ever be influence by me or manipulated but not 100% controlled).

Do you have any control over what arises?
Can you know what your next thought will be before you are aware of it? Do you choose what thought happens next?

If understanding does not happen - can one prevent confusion or frustration from happening?

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

itsnow... it would be easier on everyone mind if you explained your position more maybe.

Its hard to get anything out of very cryptic question that are short and hard to understand.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

What is the question that you want me to answer?

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Itisnowagain

TheDualityExperience
I have to accept the fact I do not really control anything but myself (others could only ever be influence by me or manipulated but not 100% controlled).

Can you know what your next thought will be before you are aware of it? Do you choose what thought happens next?

Yes absolutely I can control what arises. Not everything of course but something's are within my ability to directly manifest. I assume I am in control of this because of the observation that I am 'constructing' it with some form of order that is applicable to me.
I cant really know what my thought is until I spontaneously become aware of it as it arises. What I can do is create a thought form from intent and then control what arises next as far as my ensuing thoughts go. I do go on autopilot though at times where I would say I am not aware of what I am doing but still doing it, like driving to work everyday.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience

Itisnowagain

TheDualityExperience

Yes absolutely I can control what arises. Not everything of course but something's are within my ability to directly manifest.

Only what is here is what is manifest.
It is too late to make it different than it is.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

how do you put it to practice

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

onequestion

how do you put it to practice

It cannot be put into practice. It is realized to be what is.

Put what into practice???

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Its just realized?

Hmm.

Tough cookie to crack here.

Whats the method?
edit on 20141America/Chicagoq000000America/Chicago3231412014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

onequestion

Its just realized?

Hmm.

Tough cookie to crack here.

Whats the method?
edit on 20141America/Chicagoq000000America/Chicago3231412014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

Only you can look for yourself.
Where do words and thoughts arise?

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
When the one is realized it is like getting a joke.

Is there a method for getting jokes?

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by arpgme

1 can accept the LIGHT in the consciousness of the CREATOR existed before the manifestation of LIGHT was CREATED, yes...
edit on 1/19/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

That is because this is a dense physical manifestation of spirit. The true light is love/consciousness.
edit on 19-1-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity_99, if there EXIST many perspectives and Inter Dimensional potentials there will also exist many perspectives terms labels all interpretations based on the observers awareness. With this in mind it has to be considered in order to understand others within the family of ALL* in which you helped 1 gain PEACE for when considering the entire family of CREATION and balance - those who like getting along and those who prefer do as they wish. If a balance isn't made within observations & judgments the vibrations of those who resonate on higher frequencies can lower as they are seen as force even if trying to asssist.

So 1 has learned to share SPARKS of LIGHT and if not accepted or recognized as attempts to assist then continue on my path with hope the experiences looked for by those reached out to were not of discomfort...

Its on infinite frequencies and layers, gravity being harm. So there is a kind of "birds of a feather flock together", and it takes love and peace to fly.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

We never ever experienced, "darkness", the only darkness is a state of mind having lesser love and being confused in a lower frequency.

You haven't as you say "we never experienced Darkness" even though others have, so its you who hasn't experienced it and also how you assume to know something you have never experienced is of a lesser love and being confused in a lower frequency.

How could you know that if you haven't experienced it or think "we" haven't experienced it.

I think fear guides you more than you care to realize or maybe you have realized but fear facing up to your fears.

Get to know what darkness is, so you can see when all else is dark and you will see fear as clear as day and will have the tools to deal with it.

Stop judging darkness as being dark, think of it as being still, no movement, no presence, emptiness being full of nothing.

Its where duality become the unit and everything ceases to be separate and individual and all become one.

The light is that which never wants go back to the source and will use everything and anything to keep duality going.

Sometimes I side with the light to keep this life going, to have and experience the things and experiences I still wish to have, other times I just want that big change and unity to happen but know everything ends there, my individuality ends with all others and we become one in the darkness.

why we're all here: In a realm of darkness, we are the light. Small portion of our fullness, enters into a dark and evil hellish universe, to try and shine, and grow and influence/heal ourselves and others.

So from one post to another we go from "we never experienced Darkness" to "why we're all here: In a realm of darkness".

Can you maybe clarify what you believe in of where we are, are we in the light as we never experienced the dark or in the darkness or realm of it and we are the shining lights?

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

I would be very concerned for those that have. I send prayers for all living consciousness, including negatives, all, in existence, in every density and reality that is, that all have the dial on their love and awareness turned up, so they can return home, and grow positive and that all are protected from rank and file retaliations if they stop following bad orders, that wherever and whenever possible, they can begin to free themselves, in or out of body!

I do not have a definition of God itself, except that when the tests here are passed, and consciousness alligns with its greater self and expands, and grows, only Love/Light/Goodness (light being something beyond this movie set and the eletricity type light here, but the Love Shine of Consciousness), exists on higher levels. The duality is coded into the testing ground only. The area in the middle where the twin vortex's meet, or the two opposing energies/forces, meet.

But I don't know if God is one aware consciousness or the combination of everyone! And I don't have to know. Just continually use the term God/Goodness/Higher Love and Goodness because here on earth, all forms of religion, and all counters to it, such as satanism, and all gnostic beliefs, and mystery beliefs are all distorted nonsense.

Its Love that counts.

However, CME's are wonderful, for example. I'm aware there may be a full spectrum thing occurring, so that there could be a lower density form of light that affects the core and could (probably be amped up with HAARP) to cause earth quakes, and I believe they amp things up alot. However,during CME's I've had memories return, recognized some of those interacting with us here, in ufology, recognized family here. And told them to turn the dial of their love higher and higher, it was time to go home. But with understanding of them, not forgiveness, but realizing they themselves were trying to help watch over the system, and yet in low frequency with so many terrible things taking place, it was very easy for ones love to grow cold. To be compromised by the landscape and actions around them. I just beamed a lot of love and understanding at people/beings.

During CME's have watched the play of earth as if it was a board game, a 2d landscape that turns 3d. And in the company of Family. And experienced Higher Self or myself directing me. Encouraging, peace, love and not to stress out during stresses, which I tend to do. And to use humor in tough situations with family.

I tend to think if a CME is going to hit, its time to lay out the table for guests, incoming company. And its Love and Goodness.

Spirit manifests on many levels of frequency. Light is full spectrum and higher/lower as well.

Its not the light we have to worry about here, its our own behaviors and lack of love. Nothing outer counts.
edit on 19-1-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

onequestion
Whats the method?

Check for yourself.
Is there a real 'me' that is separate to all that is?

Unmani will talk you through step by step in this video.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I have to disagree with the now philosophy for the same reason i disagree with the unity we are one philosophy based on one thing, these philosophies push the premise that the individual is god.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Unity_99
In a short snapshot, why we're all here: In a realm of darkness, we are the light. Small portion of our fullness, enters into a dark and evil hellish universe, to try and shine, and grow and influence/heal ourselves and others.

Yet, from that dark evil hellish universe came our creation and the God light within us, that, hopefully, we all can touch upon during our short physical and spiritual existence in our own perceived realities.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join