It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Creator is Darkness and Light is His Creation. The Grand Deception is to forget or ignore The Cr

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ConradPeace

That reminds me of an evil Jealous Star.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   
why would the mysterious and of the divine create light or dark in the first place? the only things that need dark and light are man, and they are the creators of dark and light, because they are simple, and of simple minds. only man could come up with a concept for something that doesn't need one. only man speaks about what is on the mind of his creator. because man is as a child, foolish and afraid of that which it does not know and cannot know. for this has been told from father to son, and mother to daughter, as our Grand Father has instructed, so we would know the unbroken link, between his hand, and our Earth Mother, and ourselves.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   

arpgme
God is Darkness (The Creator) who said "Let there be Light", and "Light" is The Creation of The Creator.

You don't know if that ever really happened which places a big ol' question mark on the whole premise.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience
Guess what "non duel" is? A flat line, non existence, void simply the absence of perception
Non dual does not mean non existence.
Non dual means neither male nor female, not left or right, not up nor down. Non dual means not two.
Seeing is non dual.

The image that is here right now is not two - it is one image.
edit on 19-1-2014 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   

tencap77
reply to post by ConradPeace

your quoting from the bible and the other guy is twisted! that's SO FAB! i can't stop laughing !

Cyber-bullying does not help your cause. Does not make you appear mature. Ridiculing and mockery are not signs of a competent mind.
edit on 19-1-2014 by ConradPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience
A lot of people see the word "light" and do not realize it is either A. a form of radiation

What you are actually is beyond words, but it would be not untrue to say you are nothing whatsoever other than pure, infinite, disembodied consciousness/intelligence; a field of miraculous infinite light; God dreaming itself; an infinite point of pure potential; or the infinite implications of nothing whatsoever.

The immediate presentation of this unspeakable actuality is the field of your experience, which is an instantaineously appearing virtual field of Radiant Presence as apparent qualities. This is the actuality of which every/ and any/ thing that you think exists consists. This is inclusive and complete; nothing whatever other than this field exists. In short, the entirety of Reality is the "bubble" of YOUR experience, the field of Radiant Presence, which alone exists.

This is the totality of Reality. This is not theoretical, but is actually, immediately real; always the case right here right now.

theopendoorway.org...
The light that is seen is a form of radiation - it is forming all there is that is appearing as experience.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Damn, thats kind of a hopeless philosophy.

God being empty darkness just sounds unapealing. Hey dont get me wrong i appreciate threads like this but i just dont want god to be empty and dark.

Just saying.

Maybe your right on some level of the cosmic scale, but as far as i can tell there are a few different ends of the spectrum we have to contend with and i dont think god is as simple as being darkness. Theres probably another route of cosmic experience that enables us to have some sembelance of form and existence outside of nothing and darkness.

I hope so...
edit on 20141America/Chicagoq000000America/Chicago3431222014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   

daskakik

arpgme
God is Darkness (The Creator) who said "Let there be Light", and "Light" is The Creation of The Creator.

You don't know if that ever really happened which places a big ol' question mark on the whole premise.

That is correct - no one can say what happened in the past.
All one has is the present moment to look at and the truth can only be found in presence.

What does the present moment consist of?

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   

onequestion
God being empty darkness just sounds unapealing. Hey dont get me wrong i appreciate threads like this but i just dont want god to be empty and dark.

God is the space in which all apparent appearances appear in.
When there is nothing appearing God is void of things.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   

God is the space in which all apparent appearances appear in. When there is nothing appearing God is void of things.

Ok ill dive into a game of peotry and word play!

What if i said God was seemless and incomprehensible?

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Imagine a tv screen - it has no things on it when the light is not on (power off on tv).
The screen is what makes it possible for the image to appear.
God is the screen on which the image appears without the empty space of God there would be nowhere for existence to appear.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   

ConradPeace

Cyber-bullying does not help your cause. Does not make you appear mature. Ridiculing and mockery are not signs of a competent mind.

But earlier you said this

ConradPeace

That's a pretty twisted and perverted mind you have at work. I hope you can fix it.

That could be interpreted as not helping your cause.
edit on 19-1-2014 by TheDualityExperience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Oh weve come to an agreement!!

I relate God to the mind. We all exist within the mind.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   

onequestion
I relate God to the mind. We all exist within the mind.

I relate 'mind' to thoughts (which arise and subside) - 'mind' to me is of the appearance.
Without the empty screen (God) no thought could make an appearance.

I do not exist in my mind - the mind appears to exist in me.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Hmmm, we are conceptualizing the same but my analogy isnt resonating with you. How about this...

Im relating mind to that creative place deep inside past thought. The mind is space in which thought manifest. According to me. The mind is the screen thats enabling the picture.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   

onequestion

Hmmm, we are conceptualizing the same but my analogy isnt resonating with you. How about this...

Im relating mind to that creative place deep inside past thought. The mind is space in which thought manifest.
In the way you have said that - I agree. I personally do not call it mind though.

According to me. The mind is the screen thats enabling the picture.

The picture, the image is here but the mind projects out of here to an imagined there. The mind projects images in time and space giving the impression that there is time and space.
Really there is just the light that is appearing.
The seer of the present image and the present image are one - God.

There is nothing which is not God but the mind tells stories and the one gets lost.
Hide and seek.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience

ConradPeace

But earlier you said this

ConradPeace

That's a pretty twisted and perverted mind you have at work. I hope you can fix it.

That could be interpreted as not helping your cause.
edit on 19-1-2014 by TheDualityExperience because: (no reason given)

It is quite obvious that many members on this board twist things to mean the exact opposite of what they say. Your bringing this point up sheds no new light on this, rather it proves an already existing fact about this site.

It took me all of a half an hour to figure out while reading these posts on this board.

To lament a person's diseased mental state is not the same as ridicule or cyber-bullying, although a mentally ill person may view it as such. I also lament that one as well.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Itisnowagain

Non dual does not mean non existence.
Non dual means neither male nor female, not left or right, not up nor down. Non dual means not two.
Seeing is non dual.

The image that is here right now is not two - it is one image.

It is clear to me that our viewpoints are far enough apart to create a communication breakdown. I do not quite understand your logic or rational.

In the blueprint I am working with, for something to exist at all or be classified as existing there must vibration of some form. I do not see how perception can occur without being able to interpret these vibrations. A wavelength exists in a dual state. "We" exist in a dual state also by extension of the waveform. I will leave the rest up to you to figure out if you are interested.
I understand at least what you are trying to convey however your articulation is confusing for me to work with.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join