join

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Interesting thoughts and perspective ,cheers 1%

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by QuietSpeech

Cheers , there is a train of thought on here that my believing these things made them happen , but believe me , I was warned and yet It still happened and with my limited for knowledge I should have reconized the situation and prevented it from happening but it was like I had no control or choice pre written . So how can I believe something I don't want to happen oh dear lol
1%

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by my1percent

You got mail.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MyHappyDogShiner

Yeah , I am not blaming anyone , and even though I feel I must hide , I am ok and of course there's a safety switch so to speak so that the whole incident can be pushed to the back of my mind . and I carry on , we get bogged down in my personal feelings and probs , but I was trying to show that's some things are destined to happen wether we want them to or not .

If you look at my post in another thread( in this forum I think )you will see that I wrote that free will is only how we chose to act or react free will is not determinimg how our lives will be but only how we respond.

Cheers and thanks for your reply

1%

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I have never heard that living one's life and deserving victory as selfish. Interesting thought but, in my opinion, that thought is flawed. Instead of living YOUR life, you are living the life made for you by another. I suppose, in that way, you allowed your life to be preordained and have indeed proven your point. Unfortunately, you only proved that you allowed this to happen.

We make our choices, we make our life. If I choose to do or not to do something, it wasn't preordained, it was simply my choice to make. In fact, I believe I've heard it said:

"There are those who think that life has nothing left to chance
A host of holy horrors to direct our aimless dance

A planet of play things
We dance on the strings
Of powers we cannot perceive
'The stars aren't aligned
Or the gods are malign...'
Blame is better to give than receive

You can choose a ready guide in some celestial voice
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice
You can choose from phantom fears and kindness that can kill
I will choose a path that's clear
I will choose freewill"

Courtesy of RUSH

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

Excellent , I was just thinking there's always a clause , and maybe all those that notice 11:11 are moving to the next level , and also another thought , I have a fair bit of Aries influence around me as to set a positive example , so maybe I should be the fool and jump of the edge of the cliff ,step out into the great unknown, I love Aries .

Just a few crazy thoughts I am a bit tired and getting distracted ,I felt I was getting some good insights but other things want my attention ,so I think I will give it a rest for now, thanks for your posts and I will try to answer even if just by a thankyou pm cheers
1%

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I don't think you've found proof of anything except the minds ability to connect dots and coincidence. Even if all of those things said are correct, there is still a good chance of coincidence. The more specific the fortune teller is, the less correct things tend to be...but then you forget the details that were incorrect and remember those that were correct.

That said, I think you might be correct that life is prewritten, or rather predestined. Our freewill could all be an illusion. In fact, what we experience is absolutely not occurring at the moment we realize it. For instance the words you just read were read in the past before you realized what they said. And at the moment you realize you made a decision, it was already made. You can't make the decision in the present, only in the past. Every decision you will make will occur in the past. You have future decisions to make, but the only thing you can experience are memories of making the decision. Perception occurs after.

If as some say, time is just a way for everything not to happen all at once, then it probably already did.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   

The irony of writing a post that you were predestined to write about the pre destiny of writing the post.
I just pictured filming a mirror and looking at the display lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join