It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No. More. Secrets.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

Naw, shame can easily be overcome by unconditional love, compassion, forgiveness. These are much stronger. Don't worry.

You live in what world ?!? Even parents have difficulty to exercise those standards in regards to their own creations...

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Panic2k11

Naw, shame can easily be overcome by unconditional love, compassion, forgiveness. These are much stronger. Don't worry.

You live in what world ?!? Even parents have difficulty to exercise those standards in regards to their own creations...

Yeah, but all it takes is one person. Luckily there are lots of people out there who have an extraordinary capacity for love.

It's basically the Noosphere. Potentially we would have the combined power to fix the planet and colonize the galaxy.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Putting faith in the best traits of humanity can only be supplanted by putting faith in an unreal intervening benevolent God. Taking history of several millennial in consideration I don't see that fantasy as realizable.
edit on 17-1-2014 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Excellent lecture and thanks for posting it. I got a lot out of it.... I am a bit worried about the Windows anecdote about blasting frequencies and the guy who found Saddam... plus, there is his anecdote that ghost sightings have been decreasing and did he really attribute all the interference to the telecommunications industry???

Why am I worried ? I spend 8 hrs per day in close proximity to a LOT of computers running Windows + I have seen a ghost, in the UK, long before cell phones were so common (early 1990's) + Saddam could have many, many doubles + and dammit I happen to work in telecom... this Canadian dude Persinger is actually important enough to have a Wikipedia page all to himselfs.

en.wikipedia.org...

He stated several times that the human brain works at 7hz. Can HARP work at 7hz?

S&F I highly reccomend this 54 minute video it will knock your socks off. Persinger did not actually say the word "matrix" but I think he was thinking that word all the time during his talk - without actually mentioning it. IMO, the guy is smart.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   

tebyen
No, just no. There are things I don't want to know. There are secrets the government needs to keep. Does there need to be more openness? Yes. But not to this point.

you are wrong, there would certainly be no good reason for the government to keep secrets from anyone, IF no one could in turn keep secrets from the government, when no one has secrets from anyone, the first person to try and have a secret does so out of selfish gain only, government keeps secrets supposedly to ensure its own survival against those whom are themselves keeping secrets from the government on their plans of how to overthrow them,

in a world of no secrets sure there would be no one that could hide from government but in turn there would be no government that could hide from anyone,

the fact that this didnt occur to you in your post tells me just how thoroughly you have swallowed the lie that you must trust your government to look out for you and keep secrets from you (=lie to you)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

SayonaraJupiter

Excellent lecture and thanks for posting it. I got a lot out of it.... I am a bit worried about the Windows anecdote about blasting frequencies and the guy who found Saddam... plus, there is his anecdote that ghost sightings have been decreasing and did he really attribute all the interference to the telecommunications industry???

Why am I worried ? I spend 8 hrs per day in close proximity to a LOT of computers running Windows + I have seen a ghost, in the UK, long before cell phones were so common (early 1990's) + Saddam could have many, many doubles + and dammit I happen to work in telecom... this Canadian dude Persinger is actually important enough to have a Wikipedia page all to himselfs.

en.wikipedia.org...

He stated several times that the human brain works at 7hz. Can HARP work at 7hz?

S&F I highly reccomend this 54 minute video it will knock your socks off. Persinger did not actually say the word "matrix" but I think he was thinking that word all the time during his talk - without actually mentioning it. IMO, the guy is smart.

Hey glad you liked it bud. Yeah there is some concern here about Windows and cell phones and our psychic ability. Hopefully this new technology he mentioned will come out before we end up blinding ourselves, psychically speaking. I wonder if UFO sightings have been decreasing along with the ghosts.

You might want to look into putting a negative ion generator near your workstation. It might cancel out some of the electromagnetic pollution, perhaps?

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

pryingopen3rdeye

in a world of no secrets sure there would be no one that could hide from government but in turn there would be no government that could hide from anyone

Yes, and the Wall Street wolves wouldn't be able to hide their schemes. The 1% wouldn't be able to hog all the information they use to stay super-rich.

No more rich people, no more poor people!

Kinda reminds me of this.

ATS! This is the ultimate way to deny ignorance.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I do believe that psi abilities will naturally develop and heighten to a point where we can all "tune in" to one another's thoughts.

Though I do believe those who leap will be persecuted and feared and we will see dark times, a great purge, if you will - and who knows - psychic ability might be a death sentence affliction, should it knowingly develop into such extremely powerful, invasive ways. There are a lot - a lot - of powerful people in positions where their secrets are VITAL to their way of life. Those people who developed such abilities would be either controlled and enslaved - or if of a rebellious sort - exterminated.

So if doesn't happen all in one swell swoop - and everyone is telepathic all at the same time - I for see complications.

It is more likely this is occurring slowly and if so...

If I could, I'd never tell.

Those are the skeleton's that remain in the closet.

Thought provoking thread! S&F.

CdT

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Hey bud thanks for the comments.

CirqueDeTruth

It is more likely this is occurring slowly and if so...

I think the catalyst for a fast occurace might be the technology that Dr Persinger refers to in the video. A lot depends on how strong the technology is once its developed.

edit on 18-1-2014 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join