It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke - This clown is why I am hesitant to adhere to conspiracy theories! No end of stupidity.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Happy1
reply to post by igloo

Tesla - who has been pretty much negated by the mainstream - has said a lot about sound and vibrations - and he died a poor man.

Makes me think he understood things that the elites don't want us little people to understand.

Yes you are RIGHT...Tesla (genius) did say certain things. But sound can not travel in space, so how can say, a galaxy be formed by sound?

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by projectbane

David Icke is one of a kind but cannot ignore he dares to say what he thinks against all those who are insulting him.

That once there was a civilization before 12.600 years ago (I prefer a mix of Plato and science to reconstruct the time of the great Flood which wiped out that civilization) is almost certain. Look at the many indications (yes indications and no prove because we are not ready for the truth and the real rulers of this world don't want us to know that truth yet.)
Read www.evawaseerst.be... and the other chapters that are translated. (A reptilian race? It's possible I believe.)
I know I promoted this site already a number of times but there always seems that more and more chapters are being translated.
I don't agree with everything but it opended my eyes and I believe just like the writers of this site that we are guided by what you can call the real rulers of this world.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Sound does travel through the universe,but in a frequency that we cannot access or hear.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Dalarn

Sound does travel through the universe,but in a frequency that we cannot access or hear.

Well not in the way we expect. Anyway, I did state in my OP that if anyone has any actual science to back up Davids Ickes claims, Im all ears!! However, I am not hearing theories about his theories if that makes sense.

From what I have read on him, I can not keep a straight face. As with all things, like religion, we can say what we like BUT proof is where we separate the dumb from the inquisitively observant and thinking mind.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Just substitute "Jew" every time he says "Reptilian" and you will see it clearer.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   

igloo
As for the reptilian thing, I always thought he was speaking symbolically. For example, the whole 1% controlling the world theory is in line with the stats of 1% being sociopathic, or functioning purely and without empathy from the so called reptilian part of the brain.

He's speaking literally. shape shifting, blood drinking lizards from space.

The first time I was exposed to icke five years ago when my girlfriend played a VHS interview of Arizona Wilder, "revelations of a mother goddess".. Left me pretty speechless and disturbed. it shows Icke is not speaking metaphorically but literally about reptiles controlling the planet.

(not to negate some of his claims which turned out to be true.. Jimmy savile, a close friend of the royal family and tony Blair, turned out to be a satanist pedophile just as icke claimed.. while media and conspiracy theorists alike trashed him)

I do love the guy though, he's high entertainment value, at least in my opinion. I do think he believes what he's saying is true and is trying to make a difference in his own way. That is not necessarily a good thing and it does undermine a lot in the conspiracy realm. He's just bat# crazy, and passionate about it that's all.

Like the rest of us

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   

dragonridr

alienreality
All of these people that are against the status quo, do have some things of value, like another poster said, it is still worth listening to it all and take what's good, and toss out what is bad..

Ickes does have very accurate info on the Obama administration and the main people behind Obama, and it exposes these people in vivid detail, all can be separately verified.

I have never bothered to worry much about the reptilian junk, and even if it was actually true, what could anyone do about it? It would take more than anti venom to deal with I'm sure..

Are you sure its not just because that idea appeals to you? As im sure the reptile one does to others but they dont believe that obama stuff see how he operates. Its just like PT Barnum taylor the show to the audience.
edit on 1/15/14 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

Actually I already knew about Obama's roots and past history, and the people that have shaped his current mindset. It was just a week ago that I decided to read Icke's web site and I read through a few things, one of which was all about Obama and how and where he oozed from..

So the information there I knew, but the funny thing is, Icke was telling this stuff about Obama before his first term began.. I knew what Obama was then too, and would never support him, especially with the dirt bags that have groomed him all along. but that's the kind of person I am. However, the majority of people didn't know or even care that Obama's biggest mentor was also a teacher to some of Hitler's most trusted officers. Obama doesn't stick to any particular teaching, unless those teachings follow the path of totalitarianism and authoritarianism. The latter leads to the former.

Obama has been some powerful and wealthy people's pet project long before he even became a senator, and how he actually became a senator is also quite interesting.. It wasn't done with honesty or integrity, and he is still operating exactly the same way today, and he still has all of the same people helping him, but some of them are serving prison terms now, and quite a few are dead..

A few people talked about these things way back when, and Icke was one of them that had the guts to do it. I give him a lot of credit for not being a coward like 2/3 of the planet.
edit on 15-1-2014 by alienreality because: add

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Macdon

As for the universe made of sound. This search gives about 129 million hits

A search of 'Universe Is Made Of Nothing' got 172 million results.

So apparently Ike was wrong about that. It's actually made of nothing at all.

Or if that doesn't suit your fancy a search of 'Universe Is Made Of Cheese' got 8.5 million results.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Ah but is He really a clown, He has done very, very, very well out of it and is not wanting for almost anything, The Bone I have with the guy is that he takes genuine matters that may have a large kernal of truth and then when he becomes associated with them they suddenly lose a lot of credibillity but on the other hand his large following means that they suddenly enter the spot light, so not all bad, Still I used to feel embarrassed for him but not now as I think he is a clever intelligent individual and weather he believes that a bunch of lizard people rule us or not is neither here nor there as in the many dimensions of reality he may be right, apparently lizard tastes like chicken, Hmm.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   

LiveForever8

Weak hit-piece, bordering on childish.

All I will point out is that Icke, for all his faults, certainly appears to be trying to make a positive difference...

www.thepeoplesvoice.tv...

...can you say the same for yourself?

You might want to check this out.....
sanctumzone.co.uk...

if you ask simple questions like "Where and how was my donation to TPV spent...you get banned.

This sort of thing is a regular cycle on his web site. Members who questions of DI get suspended or banned......just saying and wanting to point out there are usually two sides to everything.....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
David Icke claims that Jesus was a myth yet with a perfectly straight face on prime-time BBC himself claimed he IS the son of God.

Sorry but there is only ONE son of God and his name is NOT David Icke.

When Jesus had an audience of 5,000, he did not SELL them stuff, He fed them and taught them without asking for a dime.

David Icke on the other hand has been completely debunked here:

This is 2.5 hour film from Chris White takes a very close look at David Icke's history and beliefs. It reveals the true sources of David Icke's theories which are often shocking , and should be very concerning for a genuine seeker of truth. This is a well rounded expose which is done respectfully, while still attempting to get the average truther to reevaluate what they really know about the "endgame" of the Illuminati.

"Finally got around to watching it. David Icke Debunked is fantastic, really well presented/researched and absolutely essential viewing for anyone who's ever heard of David Icke. If you don't have time to watch the whole thing, at least watch the final half-hour as it gets into how/why David Icke and other "conspiracy heroes" are being used as a controlled-opposition leaders, preparing us for certain future events and ideologies." - Eric Dubay

For footnotes and free downloads go to davidickedebunked.com...

All his main teachings are Theosophical, and therefore identical to those of the Illuminati, which he is purportedly denouncing. Icke claims to be imparted with insights from a spiritual entity named Rakorski, who he also identifies with the name St. Germain, a notorious charlatan who was a key occult figure of the late eighteenth century, and regarded as a spiritual master of Freemasonry.

Rakorski is none other than the “Master Rakoczi” of Alice Bailey, Blavatsky’s leading representative in the twentieth century, whose channeled information not only shaped much of the New Age, but guide many of the programs of the United Nations...” David Icke's Theosophical Sources

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

It is made of nothing as it's an illusion. This is something Icke is pushing as well. Sound is one aspect of the illusion. Cheese is just ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   

I went to see David Icke talk, despite scepticism with his being an ex footballer - I was slowly getting use to their squeaky voices etc - and I was amazed.

Not only was he extremely interesting but, had he been the numbnuts you say, he certainly could not have delivered the talk he did, without any props or indeed handle the Jewish hecklers who, naturally slid into the hall without paying and tried to cause the most disruption, until told to leave by the audience after Icke had made them look like name-calling, raucus kids.

I understood his football career was over due to arthritis, not a lack of skill, (although watching any match you can see men earning a fortune for making either pathetic mistakes or not putting in the hard work when required and I am wondering if, you were at school with him whether it was your good self who managed to mistake the top of the class for the bottom.

I checked out his queeny allegations and was horrified to find that running all her financial affairs was rothschild so we now know he was telling the truth, but we are aware of how the stranglehold that elite little group has and how it operates in the UK and consequently throughout the world - in tangent with other parts of that family and ilke being settled in many other countries.

Icke was telling us things 20 years ago that we see today, the link between the Catholic Church and the financiers etc.

His language might be hard to us to accept today but, no one can deny if you look at the 'lizard'/reptile people (statuettes) both in South America and the ME, they have a history of running things, were worshipped, emanated and its a possibility that they have survived (or their bloodlines) by simply blending into our society and their prodigy are still in charge today - who knows - I just find its better to keep an open mind as today, information comes literally out of the ether and what we know today, would have my parents and previous genedrations probably turning in their graves.

I also think that when one gets someone who is prepared to stick their head above the turret on things like the exploitation of the general public etc we should support them. A prime example of this is the Irish Journalist who pressed the Banker over the Irish people's financial suffering just to keep a bank afloat and perhaps him in his expensive suit. I noticed from what little I could see in the video, people around him did not seem to want to back him or encourage him whatsoever. Everyone has discernment so when using it doesn't have to make an idiot of themselves by following where only the ridiculous would go, but people who do speak out for us need our support IMHO because people like Icke and that journalist are asking the right questions and our lilence ensure the elite are not pushed to answer and make the changes a true voting public would ask for.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Shiloh7

ANYONE that tells you that Jesus is a myth is COMPLETELY out of touch with reality.

He's confusing thousands of people by feeding them 90% of the truth and then putting a spin on it.

That's why it's called rat poison for the soul.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Now, not that I am defending David Icke for the sake of believing in him....but, I thought I'd throw this to the OP for thought...

projectbane
What really erks me the most is that this guy has made a tiny sum of money fooling people with pseudo-science and BS. HE has NEVER once been able to provide any proof of any of his most outrageous claims.

Well, if you ask me, I don't think there's much in the way of proof for the average religion out there.....yet people gulp it down like the typical american at a chinese buffet......just playing Devil's Advocate...

projectbane
One of David Ickes most ludicrous sayings was that the universe is SOUND and sound creates form. Everything in the universe was made by sound. Hmmmmm was it Reeeaaalllllyyy? Does sound travel in space? Does it? I am not a scientist by any means but this just doesn't add up from what I remember in school!! IF ANY member on here can back his theory with "sound" science that is factual PLEASE don't hesitate to reply to this thread with your knowledge...after all we are all here to learn.

When Penzias and Wilson reduced their data they found a low, steady, mysterious noise that persisted in their receiver. This residual noise was 100 times more intense than they had expected, was evenly spread over the sky, and was present day and night. They were certain that the radiation they detected on a wavelength of 7.35 centimeters did not come from the Earth, the Sun, or our galaxy. After thoroughly checking their equipment, removing some pigeons nesting in the antenna and cleaning out the accumulated droppings, the noise remained. Both concluded that this noise was coming from outside our own galaxy—although they were not aware of any radio source that would account for it.

The Big Bang Theory

Now, someone might argue that radio waves and microwaves might not be "sound" as David Icke proclaims....but, they essentially the same....
edit on 15-1-2014 by zeroBelief because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2014 by zeroBelief because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Murgatroid
David Icke claims that Jesus was a myth yet with a perfectly straight face on prime-time BBC himself claimed he IS the son of God.

Where does he claim he "IS" the son of God? I have only seen the Wogan interview where he just did not deny it when he was asked if he was. I think it is a bit different to making the claim himself even though he certainly tries to imply he is 'similar'. That is just how I saw it but here is a snippet to enjoy

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDualityExperience

And here's his 'second coming' in 2008
Apparently according to one of the comments he shape shifts at 5.51!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Murgatroid
reply to post by Shiloh7

ANYONE that tells you that Jesus is a myth is COMPLETELY out of touch with reality.

Realllly??????

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

The point he was making was that we are all 'sons and daughters of God the being who created the world. The media also had a hand in trying to ridicule him big-time.

Having been reading up about Appolonius of Tyana and his life, I have found that suddenly the majority of all the questions I had concerning what I had been 'expected to believe in' but simply could not make enough sense of, were answered and suddenly made perfect sense.

Followers of Appolonius were a threat to the failing Roman Empire so in order to keep power and use the velvet glove the Emperor Constantine at Nicea tailored a new religion around a fictitious charactor and hence Jesus in his teachings tells people to pay their taxes to Rome. Its also why the only references to Jesus are from Christian sources interpolated in order to give a 'trail' to the chosen head of the chosen religion of the Roman Empire. Noone ever questions the Emporer's sudden complte uturn on religion. I am sure you can think of many parallels in today's 'politics' also and they are never 'for the greater good'.

Appolonius's life is well documented: He was regarded as a 'holy man', his miracles, healing and the actual disappearance in front of men trying to destroy him. Its important to remember he was a Roman citizen with the right to travel where he wished. During these travels he visited and studied in Egypt, India, Tibet and many other countries and his learnings from Buddhism, Hinduism, Egyptian religions etc are those he amalgamated into a belief system people aaccepted and were interested in. Lastly he retired to Patmos and wrote a very famous book, its in the bible I expect you can guess which one it is. We know of Appolonius, who he was ands where he went, St John the Divine etc I am not sure we can actually establish many facts about him and he's not John Jesus's disciple. Many people blindly accepted, because questions were never encouraged by the Church until enough people started asking for some kind of proof, that the Gospels were written by the actual disciples and that's why the New Testament's names of the Gospel writers were so misleading - until one learns of the approximate dates when they were written.

I am only sorry when Icke touched upon this that I didn't check it out earlier. Not from the 'I know cleverdick perspective', but I was slightly jolted when the importance of what I had read hit home, the writer was concerned about the lost souls that had dedicated themselves to a fallacy. I am not writing this to shake or insult your personal faith etc, just putting down what has been an epiphany for me when I checked out Appolonius against what I had been taught about Jesus the Carpenter.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Macdon

Sorry you didn't see the point I was making. You seemed to be asserting the amount of search engine results was reflective of the 'truthyness' of the claim. It doesn't. As I showed.

It is made of nothing as it's an illusion.

It being Maya doesn't render the Universe being made of nothing. It is obviously made of stuff. A greater purpose doesn't negate that. Meh.
edit on 15-1-2014 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join