It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke - This clown is why I am hesitant to adhere to conspiracy theories! No end of stupidity.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
David Icke. What can I say about this man? Well I do remember when he never quite made it to pro for Coventry Football Club back in the day and then went on to be a presenter. Not a bad couple of professions for a man who ACTUALLY failed everything he took in class at school.

So how did this below-average person go on to be the complete Muppet he is today? Well, that's easy. A psychic told him that he was "placed on Earth" for a purpose and that he was some kind of great healer!!!! That is how!! Now to some of you that doesn't sound that absurd (to me it sounds as ridiculous as the multiple reasons Joseph Smith used in his repertoire to bed women in succession, all the while claiming his place next to god). But consider this, his lack of educational prowess actually helped him become the lying and misguided "celebrity" he is today. Says little for education today but this was way back in the early 90's, when in theory all you needed were your "wits" and "charm" to survive in Leicester, England!!

What really erks me the most is that this guy has made a tiny sum of money fooling people with pseudo-science and BS. HE has NEVER once been able to provide any proof of any of his most outrageous claims. His role as a conspiracy theorist has piled more and more unrelenting horse-s*** on some of the more honest and researched conspiracy theorists who have presented possible theories with some sort of basis within the realms of science to boot.

The theory that really tickles my goat is his REPTILIAN crap!!

In 1995 Icke proposed in a Book "The Biggest Secret" that some of the world leaders (one being the Queen of England) were actually reptilian beings from a place called Draco!! He proposed that these reptilian beings "posing" as world leader were her to bring about the NEW WORLD ORDER or NWO. He professes that the Reptilians are not ONLY from another planet but also from another dimension. He has ZERO proof or actual evidence of his claims what-so-ever. His theories are completely childish and almost as dumb as the Michael Jackson is really Latoya Jackson crap or the Elvis is Alive nonsense.

Here is the ever wrong, David Icke in action.

One of David Ickes most ludicrous sayings was that the universe is SOUND and sound creates form. Everything in the universe was made by sound. Hmmmmm was it Reeeaaalllllyyy? Does sound travel in space? Does it? I am not a scientist by any means but this just doesn't add up from what I remember in school!! IF ANY member on here can back his theory with "sound" science that is factual PLEASE don't hesitate to reply to this thread with your knowledge...after all we are all here to learn.

I am constantly amazed by the support this moron receives with the "conspiracy theorist" world. I just do not know how anyone can gaze upon this guy with anything but contempt! The drivel he spouts just seems to get worse as time goes on. Yet people lap it up like crazy. How he hasn't got a permanent spot on the Ancient Aliens show on TV is baffling to me. Surely he would fit right in. Just like their theories, make them fit regardless of evidence and rationality.

What are other members thoughts and view of Mr David Icke??
edit on 14-1-2014 by projectbane because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by projectbane

I would just like to say that one has to know and understand their enemy - Icke, fulford, alex jones, ect - to attempt to get to some kind of truths.

Is snowden just a disinfo agent? who really knows - it is worth listening to ALL the crap out there - and try to make some sense of who is doing the disinfo - and what their motives might be....

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Happy1

I would just like to say that one has to know and understand their enemy - Icke, fulford, alex jones, ect - to attempt to get to some kind of truths.

Is snowden just a disinfo agent? who really knows - it is worth listening to ALL the crap out there - and try to make some sense of who is doing the disinfo - and what their motives might be....

Im not sure any of these are "disinfo" agents!! I know that some of them are just plain stupid, and with their ideas focus on the frailties of certain people. This too me is a dangerous thing. They represent the "Cult" leader type mindset rather than the seekers of truth!

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Icke is great entertainment. Whether he believes or not shouldn't effect you, what do you care what he says?

Oh and the queen is a definite reptile.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I place Icke in the 'entertainment only' category with people like Rush Limbaugh and Michael Moore.

Only Icke isn't very entertaining.

I think he's on to something with the reptilian theory though. Really.

No.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Like Mr. Icke said (reptilian race and agendas) are THEORY, any theories needs TIME to be approved or disapproved. Since world leaders behavior is more inhuman than human that will leaves no choice but to make a theories..

Some gives the name of devil, some pointing at stars..

edit on 15-1-2014 by amkia because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
All of these people that are against the status quo, do have some things of value, like another poster said, it is still worth listening to it all and take what's good, and toss out what is bad..

Ickes does have very accurate info on the Obama administration and the main people behind Obama, and it exposes these people in vivid detail, all can be separately verified.

I have never bothered to worry much about the reptilian junk, and even if it was actually true, what could anyone do about it? It would take more than anti venom to deal with I'm sure..

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Icke is mad but so are lots of new agers. go look at Project Camelot, there was even a new age uni proposed in 2o12. All loons after your money

+26 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I find Icke to be midly interesting, and overall harmless. He does a good job of trying to see and understand the world around him, and that's not such a bad thing.

I'm not at all threatened by him, or jealous of the attention he's received - which is probably why I don't have much of a visceral reaction to his views or dealings.

One thing I will say for him though; Coming out with his theories, at the time that he did, took an extreme amount of courage and fortitude. For that alone I could never begrudge him any success or positive attention he's had since.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Personally, I find it #ing hilarious the way he jumps from one topic to another- fourth dimension reptilians from space, the moon being a super computer that generates our 3d hologram reality, saturns rings an antenna for lucifer then all this new age stuff..

the guys obviously out of his #ing mind. but you got to admit its funny as # to watch when you're stoned

+55 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I believe Icke is telling it like it is. As time goes on, he is proven to be correct, rather than incorrect. Who would have thought the UK ruling elite would be involved in paedophilia as Icke mentioned in The Biggest Secret in the late 90s?

As for the universe made of sound. This search gives about 129 million hits www.google.com.au...=universe+is+made+of+sound

Reptilians? Yeah sure, why not? Separate cultures have been referring to reptilians/aliens/demons/interdimensional entities for millennia and they're a huge part of Christianity where they're known as demons.

OP have you even read any of Icke's books or is this just another hit piece?

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   

I thought your post was funny. Bias but funny.
I agree David Icke likes to hear himself speak. He says a lot of things that effect many peoples lives. For all the negative things you have pointed out, he has been a 'stepping stone' for many people to get to a higher level of awareness due to his exposure. It is once this 'step' is taken David Icke can be seen for both the good and bad that he has to offer.
It is easy to be jealous of him and how he has achieved what he has with no tangible proof to any of his claims but I would not spend the energy.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   

I'm not sure about the reptilian part is about but can only assume is is just a representation of negativity. Quite common however is the teachings of the universe being created by sound. This is mentioned in many religions and meditation methods,particularly inner light and sound meditation methods. In India the call it the Shabd.

Plato wrote that the Creator constructed the cosmos according to musical intervals and proportions. The Sufis believe that God created the world from sound. Virtually every civilization in the world has had some type of creation myth that involved sound, usually sound that was equated with consciousness and that sound was the first creation, so that everything else created came from sound.

There are hints the ancient Egyptians and many of the mystery schools knew about the inner sound current, as well as the secret mystic sects of most religions. But even so, it has been kept hidden very well over the centuries. In Buddhism,Buddha encourages disciples to use the inner sound break with the mind, and in Sikhism sayings by guru Nanak mention following the inner sound.

In the lower realms like astral and physical It could well be scalar waves as described by Tesla and more recently Tom Bearden and others. Scalar waves are not unlike like electromagnetic sound waves and are now being well documented, even a school test kit is available in Europe.

So basically you have these waves creating matter and consciousness, universes, time etc and masters or gurus saying that that original sound still exists and guiding their disciples to a connection with the inner sound current in order that my be drawn back upwards out of the dense creation matter of physicality to more refined creations until they arrive back at their original nature or origin, call it what you will.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Actually looking more closely at what is being said by Icke about reptilians is echoed in ancient texts. In many belief systems the reptilian energy represents wisdom,not negativity. In Chinese buddhism the dragons represent a guarding and protective force. The Reptilian energy in Christianity is universally described in negative terms. This is also reflected in Buddhist teachings when wisdom that can be limited in vision by ego, and without a higher love creates chaos. In Hindi belief systems the lower Gods can and do cause destruction because their immense power and wisdom are limited.

Many Indian saints, Buddhist teachings and Gnostic Christianity recommend selfless service and
development of selfless love not just meditation or pursuit of wisdom alone as a safer and more reliable path to higher realms.
edit on 15-1-2014 by HappyYogi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   

alienreality
All of these people that are against the status quo, do have some things of value, like another poster said, it is still worth listening to it all and take what's good, and toss out what is bad..

Ickes does have very accurate info on the Obama administration and the main people behind Obama, and it exposes these people in vivid detail, all can be separately verified.

I have never bothered to worry much about the reptilian junk, and even if it was actually true, what could anyone do about it? It would take more than anti venom to deal with I'm sure..

Are you sure its not just because that idea appeals to you? As im sure the reptile one does to others but they dont believe that obama stuff see how he operates. Its just like PT Barnum taylor the show to the audience.
edit on 1/15/14 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Doesn't it say in the bible "in the beginning was the word"? Not a Christian, so I may be off here, but I always thought sound featured in quite a few creation myths.

As for the reptilian thing, I always thought he was speaking symbolically. For example, the whole 1% controlling the world theory is in line with the stats of 1% being sociopathic, or functioning purely and without empathy from the so called reptilian part of the brain.

As far as shape shifting... I saw someone who was extremely angry turn grey and go fuzzy/ wispy around the edges. Not nearly as exciting as full on shape shifting into a reptile but interesting nevertheless.

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Weak hit-piece, bordering on childish.

All I will point out is that Icke, for all his faults, certainly appears to be trying to make a positive difference...

www.thepeoplesvoice.tv...

...can you say the same for yourself?

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   
People with an open mind and an ability to sort the wheat from the chaff will continue to enjoy the challenge of drawing their own conclusions between what is conspiracy theory and conspiracy fact.
I believe that Icke is the type of character that in the past may have been a soap box orator at Hyde Park Corner, or one of those types of people who walked the High Street carrying a placard and spouting scriptures or maybe even a long time ago he could have been a snake oil salesman in the Wild West!
Reading between the lines of any 'truths' is the true art, along with an ability to critically analyse a variety of information or disinformation.
It's easy to shout and holler and join the fray on any forum but presentation of facts outweighs any number of theories.
ATS has some adept people, it is not always easy to work out who is and who isn't though and there are one or two very clever posters who love to play mind games at the same time, just play along with them, they need your attention...

Then it all becomes a bit clearer?

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   

LiveForever8

Weak hit-piece, bordering on childish.

All I will point out is that Icke, for all his faults, certainly appears to be trying to make a positive difference...

www.thepeoplesvoice.tv...

...can you say the same for yourself?

Looking at the conspiracy world from an outsiders perspective, you don't come across your ever day forum poster.....I was new to the conspiracy concept till 2011. Even then I found it to be somewhat trumped up by insane claims, outright lies and always never any actual research done by your garden variety poster, just more like taking other peoples stuff and using that as their star of Bethlehem. What "scientific" research I came by on popular topic was thin on the ground. In the mean time I reading Popular Mechanics and that was exposing "evidence" that lacked any real coherent form.

SO, one is forced to look up "famous" conspiracy theorist as a marker for all those other faceless somebodies. When a laymen like myself types in Conspiracy Theorists we get a small and somewhat discouraging list back.

David Icke
Alex Jones
Zecharia Stichin
Erich Von Daniken
Michael Moore
Jason Bermas

See my point (well YOU might not as you probably follow blindly), those who are new see this list and think - shoot me in the face. There is nothing credible about these people.

It poses the dilemma, shall i venture on into this world of "thread-bare theories" or cut my losses now.

edit on 15-1-2014 by projectbane because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by igloo

Tesla - who has been pretty much negated by the mainstream - has said a lot about sound and vibrations - and he died a poor man.

Makes me think he understood things that the elites don't want us little people to understand.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join