It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke - This clown is why I am hesitant to adhere to conspiracy theories! No end of stupidity.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

Icke is astute politically and is articulate and intelligent as anyone….and his new age sound theories and other ideas do not originate with him.

The only major issue is his reptilian ideas and actually they are presently becoming more widespread.

Icke on the ME, America, NATO, NWO and globalism, Israel is at the top of heap.

I only personally don’t particularly agree with his anti- Masonic rap

Overall I like Icke...nobody's perfect

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

He certainly has had an effect on you- maybe you should just switch off when Icke is mentioned.

Saying he failed school means nothing. Lots of self made millionaires didn't finish school, or failed subjects. Look at Branson- hes a billionaire times over and he left school at 16 saying he didn't like the way he was being taught.

I like Icke. I dont believe we have Reptilian overlords but other things he has said has merit. I think he's harmless and really believes what he writes and says.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

No matter how much u hate icke his idea of empathy and caring for others is revolutionary. It is the only way world peace is ever possible. I dont agree with everything anyone says, I am me I think the way I do. If you can knock the idea of empathy bringing world peace give me your best idea please. If you even say money or think it dont waste your time, money is fake made by man an illusion of a debt prison system. Otherwise I give you and those who will try to shame on my statement my empathy for not being able to care for more than ones self. I promise its much easier to be happy this way.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
he isn't the posterboy for all things alternative. he is just informing people of things that already exist like his "problem solution whatever". that's just a Hegelian dialectic thesis + anti-thesis = synthesis so he is just presenting this new paradigm in his packaging. he's marketing David Icke but his content is not exclusive to him so you can give things credibility without having to attach them to him.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
ickes original draft of his first book basically laid the blame with jews.
publishers told him they could never print it.
he then changed jew to lizard, got picked up and he used it ever since.
now he watches a film, let's say the matrix, jumbles it up and adds reptiles, money.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Icke is astute politically and is articulate and intelligent as anyone….and his new age sound theories and other ideas do not originate with him.

I agree that his political stance is spot on. The new-age stuff he is promoting is doing his political work no favour, IMHO.

The only major issue is his reptilian ideas and actually they are presently becoming more widespread.

Yes, I also think this reptilian "meme" should be investigated more deeply. How comes that almost only new-age people and/or mk-ultra survivers are talking about reptilians? Can it be the case that those people have been hypnotized/drugged into somehow at some point in their lifes to believe that their abusers are reptilians?

Icke on the ME, America, NATO, NWO and globalism, Israel is at the top of heap.

Agreed.

I only personally don’t particularly agree with his anti- Masonic rap

I think he's onto something regarding the nature of the masons. Although I think that not all of them are "iniciated" into all of what that male-club is all about. I think the masonic-rap is all about some sort of creepy concept (idea) of the "balance" between good and evil forces, like the checker-board-floors in the masonic logdes seem to point to. I think they also deal in the so called spiritual battle between good and evil forces, taking place also INSIDE of their own club.

Overall I like Icke...nobody's perfect

I accept him as a political figure. He should not combine that with being a spiritual teacher/educator. Those two "jobs" don't go together very well. They actually de-validate each other when done in the same spot, by the same person, IMHO.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Of course Savile was a member of the 'UK elite'! The Queen/Prince Phillip instructed him to try and sort out the problems between Charles and Diana. Why him? Straight from the horses mouth in 'Diana Her True Story' by Andrew Morton (and of course Diana herself)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Funny how every schrill who hates people to speak the truth starts with the snipe that Icke couldn't play football. They guy developed arthritis.

I've seen Icke and he is an impressive speaker who tells you how it is. I have also seen the hecklers with their little prayer caps and raucous, screeching females try to intimidate people when they leave one of his talk and try to disrupt it inside - usually to be told to shut it or get out especially as they usually sneak in without paying.

Icke exposed a lot of what is going on today years ago and I believe in the fundamental right to freedom os speech even if someone is saying what you don't want to hear because you don't want to face up to what is being told to you.

We should be applauding people like Icke, Snowden, Farage and Julian Assange - they stick their necks out and we all have the choice to believe them or not. Lets face it our politicians are such liars and deceivers, greed only motivating most of them today and buying them off by the corporations and elite. ALL Hail Icke and his compadres - may they go from strength to strength and keep the balance of bull-# and truth otherwise we will all just drown in the trash the media churns out.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I don't believe everything Icke is selling, but I must admit his books are compelling. And while I do admit to believing in the existence of extra-terrestrials, I don't believe in his reptilian theory.

Seriously, amongst the New Age/spiritual crowd there is too much of this blaming the actions of humans on something else. In Icke's case, and in many other conspiracy theorist/fringe's too; there's always this element of, "Oh, humans couldn't have possibly done that. The reptilians made them do it!"

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Well, to be fair... the LEAST nutty thing he said was the 'sound theory'.

Since really Sound is just vibrations... and literally everything in the Universe is vibrating.

I mean, it's still a stretch... but good for him for at least falling somewhat close to an idea that isn't pure lunacy.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I start listening to an Icke lecture and I'm thinking right on...then it starts getting bizarre each connection stretching more and more to where finally it's beyond the pale.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
your just a jealous reptillian

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I thought the whole reptilian thing is a veil reference to the Zionist banking cabal and their control over the mass media. I think it's metaphor so he can make is accusations and not be labeled anti-Semitic. Being label effing nuts doesn't get you censured from the media.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
If he was even partly correct that would put him in the category of MI6 ect disinfo boy.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
" Condemnation without investigation in the height of all ignorance " Im not saying that as an insult, but it is easy to ridicule and brush off someone when there talking about the queen of England being an "alien lizard" . I have read alot of David Ickes books and other material. If your willing to look at it with a open mind alot of it makes more sense than you would think. I know he gets way out there sometimes but once upon a time it was crazy to think that the earth was round. That being said I'm definetly not sold on all his ideas. Especially that they seem never ending now. All I'm saying is give everyone/thought or idea a chance and look at it from an un bias stand point before drawing any conclusions.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane
David Icke. What can I say about this man?

The theory that really tickles my goat is his REPTILIAN crap!!

In 1995 Icke proposed in a Book "The Biggest Secret" that some of the world leaders (one being the Queen of England) were actually reptilian beings from a place called Draco!! He proposed that these reptilian beings "posing" as world leader were her to bring about the NEW WORLD ORDER or NWO. He professes that the Reptilians are not ONLY from another planet but also from another dimension. He has ZERO proof or actual evidence of his claims what-so-ever. His theories are completely childish and almost as dumb as the Michael Jackson is really Latoya Jackson crap or the Elvis is Alive nonsense.

I am constantly amazed by the support this moron receives with the "conspiracy theorist" world. I just do not know how anyone can gaze upon this guy with anything but contempt! The drivel he spouts just seems to get worse as time goes on. Yet people lap it up like crazy. How he hasn't got a permanent spot on the Ancient Aliens show on TV is baffling to me. Surely he would fit right in. Just like their theories, make them fit regardless of evidence and rationality.

What are other members thoughts and view of Mr David Icke??

The whole reptilian thing is a metaphor. His criticism of the reptilians is basically an out lash against the highest level ruling elite and their non-conventional lifestyles.

The idea that TV broadcasters are reptilians is more a labeling and criticism of their propaganda destroying the minds of their audience. Icke disrupting the propaganda signal with the people who read the National Enquirer. It's brilliant.

Getting people to give you money is not very easy to do. He's not really a moron because he's a really good speaker and he makes lots of money doing it. If that's what makes him happy he's probably more happier than you are.

Obviously something about him irritates you or you would never had been so critical. You only criticize and hate in other people what you don't like about your own character. It's just human nature.

edit on 27-11-2016 by dfnj2015 because: typos

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleFire
" Condemnation without investigation in the height of all ignorance " Im not saying that as an insult, but it is easy to ridicule and brush off someone when there talking about the queen of England being an "alien lizard" . I have read alot of David Ickes books and other material. If your willing to look at it with a open mind alot of it makes more sense than you would think. I know he gets way out there sometimes but once upon a time it was crazy to think that the earth was round. That being said I'm definetly not sold on all his ideas. Especially that they seem never ending now. All I'm saying is give everyone/thought or idea a chance and look at it from an un bias stand point before drawing any conclusions.

That's my way of thinking too. At first I thought it was all BS. But after a while there are shreds and tidbits of truth in his commentaries. I think if he actually spoke the truth he would not get the same volume of output of his message.

But as with anything, it has to be taken with a grains of salt and a healthy skepticism. Not everything he says is absolute truth either.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join