It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution and an alien origin of life?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
SimonPeter
reply to post by veteranhumanbeing

SimonPeterSo it would seem that science is moving to creationism by an Alien . Has that not been the message of the Bible all of this time ? God is not a terrestrial being .

Not fast enough because science (the hard kind of weights and measures) cannot will never describe a celestial being/not of matter or form: its just "information" trying to organize itself, a thoughtform essencially. Our creator is not measurable as its not of heavy matter; the 'work' is not in matter/science figuring it out; its an already obvious digital in its ideaform. Not sure why the heels of science are so dug in. The message is hidden in plain site: the Gnostic Texts. The only problem I see with A bible I have 7 versions is that its metaphorical references are taken to be truisms. Thankyou fo your thoughtful response Simon Peter.
edit on 19-1-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

What is information? What is thought?

The information is either visual (pictures) or sound (voice, music etc.). The thoughts are formed in a mind and then converted into pictures or sounds so that other person can make sense of what you trying to communicate.

Your body is an amazingly complex machine. Humans have built complex machines but God/nature is way ahead.

The Vedic teacher says that humans are egotistical and try to play God without having any of the powers God possesses.

God created so many living species. Has a human ever created a bacteria (a single cell creature) from elements? Humans can grow bacteria from cultures, and interbreed bacteria by mixing different cultures. But has any human created a single bacteria from its chemical elements???

An "alien origin of life" does not solve any problem. The basic problem still remains - how life started, anywhere? And if life could begin on some other planet, it could begin on this planet as well. Earth has all the ingredients of supporting life.

The idea of "competing species" and "survival of the fittest" misses the basic point. While species die out (specially complex ones) due to external interference or environmental changes, the idea does not answer the basic question.

I take the idea of transportation of living creatures from one planet to the other seriously. This process may have contributed to the richness of life on Earth. However this is a sideshow, and must be recognized as such.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

Atheist care not how it all began or how life began . They only want to believe that the final judgment day does not exist therefore God does not exist . They are no different to those who deny the Globalist plot to enslave the Gentile . We all create our own reality some more than others .
Yes life had to originate somewhere and DNA does not just assimilate itself in the very complicated chain and in a living cell no matter where it is . All of the matter in the heavens came from somewhere . Gods creation is not incompatible with the Big bang theory in that God spoke into existence all of the heavens . Science says all of it came from nothingness . They left out the part about God . Scientist talk about man must have been helped and visited by extra terrestrials . They must have meant God and his Angles . Then God in the flesh came to earth . Guess they overlooked that point .

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
Tearman

GargIndiaI asked you about Van Neumann probe. Has any such probe been built yet?

TearmanNot on earth.

GargIndiaTheoretically such a probe is not possible. Only intelligent entities are soul and God which can manipulate matter.
Soul cannot be put in a machine by humans.

TearmanI don't believe that for even one second. Not only do I believe machines will be just as much cognisant as humans, but I beliebe they will have the potential to far exceed human abilities.

They will never have the ability to reproduce on their own.
They have no God/soul aspect (what is the soul comprised of).
They cannot program themselves into being.
Where does the machines sustainable 'lifeforce' come from? a plug in an outlet?
I am of the thought that circuitry can attain a dim awareness, that being said (just a thought here; recent malfunctions of Jetliner autopilots (randomly turning off), cars deciding to accelerate on their own. Its not beyond me to think technology could have some future problems, the better it becomes the likehood of creating a dim-witted Frankenstein that will backfire. Does Big Blue have scentience yet (or been tested for cognition). The only way this theory works is if one thinks we live in a digital universal aspect, describing not only the human as a byproduct; but more obviously the machine as well since we are its creators; and now back to a theory: is God Aspect digital to begin with; and if so we its progeny are recreating machines that could be examples of a rudimentary form expressing God without even knowing it.

Where's all this god stuff coming from? I thought the religious forums have been shut down. Obviously, there's no point shouting god at me, since I don't believe there is any such thing. So moving along then?

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Tearman
vethumanbeing
Tearman
reply to post by Veteranhumanbeing

TearmanI don't believe that for even one second. Not only do I believe machines will be just as much cognisant as humans, but I beliebe they will have the potential to far exceed human abilities.

veteranhumanbeingThey will never have the ability to reproduce on their own. They have no God/soul aspect (what is the soul comprised of).
They cannot program themselves into being.
Where does the machines sustainable 'lifeforce' come from? a plug in an outlet?
I am of the thought that circuitry can attain a dim awareness, that being said (just a thought here; recent malfunctions of Jetliner autopilots (randomly turning off), cars deciding to accelerate on their own. Its not beyond me to think technology could have some future problems, the better it becomes the likehood of creating a dim-witted Frankenstein that will backfire. Does Big Blue have scentience yet (or been tested for cognition). The only way this theory works is if one thinks we live in a digital universal aspect, describing not only the human as a byproduct; but more obviously the machine as well since we are its creators; and now back to a theory: is God Aspect digital to begin with; and if so we its progeny are recreating machines that could be examples of a rudimentary form expressing God without even knowing it.

TearmanWhere's all this god stuff coming from? I thought the religious forums have been shut down. Obviously, there's no point shouting god at me, since I don't believe there is any such thing. So moving along then?

I thought the thread was about origins and 'creationism'? All thoughtform applies as to what this is about. Accidental? or programed? What is your beef with a creater higher than yourself; egoistic if you think you are of your own creation; and if so, how did you manage it. Daily journals Id expect that showed how you organized this universe and compartmentalized it into subfactions in order to become aware of itself. This is not about your fear/distain of the false word God, more how the universe structures and describes itself.
edit on 20-1-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
GargIndia

[iGargIndiaWhat is information? What is thought?
The information is either visual (pictures) or sound (voice, music etc.). The thoughts are formed in a mind and then converted into pictures or sounds so that other person can make sense of what you trying to communicate.
Your body is an amazingly complex machine. Humans have built complex machines but God/nature is way ahead.

Yes; and the human is its ultimate expression.

GargIndiaThe Vedic teacher says that humans are egotistical and try to play God without having any of the powers God possesses.

Ego seems a leftover 'instinct' to insure profligation of the specie; fear is the main driver of this system. To be in fear is to feed the ego. Fear=Ego growth.

GargIndiaGod created so many living species. Has a human ever created a bacteria (a single cell creature) from elements? Humans can grow bacteria from cultures, and interbreed bacteria by mixing different cultures. But has any human created a single bacteria from its chemical elements???

No, only in cultured petri dishes that have accidently or strategically been grown; and when I say cultures I mean as metaphor different humans living in different areas of the earth.

GargIndia An "alien origin of life" does not solve any problem. The basic problem still remains - how life started, anywhere? And if life could begin on some other planet, it could begin on this planet as well. Earth has all the ingredients of supporting life.

It did happen; and no one from the upper realms is telling (why); because this planet is one of learning. If you knew from the outset there would be no progression of the individual soul. We are not telepathic anymore; so cannot access our creators (for the reason stated above). In the higher realms less dense; creation is a given, you think it it manifests. Not here; other rules are in place.

GargIndiaThe idea of "competing species" and "survival of the fittest" misses the basic point. While species die out (specially complex ones) due to external interference or environmental changes, the idea does not answer the basic question.

They either were a detriment to the ecosystem or were a failed experiment.

GargIndia I take the idea of transportation of living creatures from one planet to the other seriously. This process may have contributed to the richness of life on Earth. However this is a sideshow, and must be recognized as such.

You call it a sideshow; I agree. I call it a 'Living Library' of hijinks, changeable mutatable, elimiation of unseccessful specie planned (dinosaurs); insert others and see how the ecosystem can flourish. This Universe is proactive as it wants the positive result of its efforts to understand itself. There is no point in the negative attitude to system building, destruction in its best day would be called chaos.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
The only problem I see with A bible I have 7 versions is that its metaphorical references are taken to be truisms.

This is an important point. It all comes down to interpretation, and Joe Blow's interpretation may differ from Jack Sprat's..

People already are picking and choosing what they want to pay attention to and what to ignore (for example, do you eat shellfish?). And if each individual is putting their own spin on this text (on this retranslated, copied, edited, abridged and retranslated again x100 text), it becomes this nebulous, wishy washy thing which can be interpreted a million different ways.

Further proof that it's all bull#..
edit on RAmerica/Chicago31000000Mon, 20 Jan 2014 17:03:33 -06001-0600fCST05 by ReturnofTheSonOfNothing because: Because MOAR!

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
ReturnofTheSonOfNothing

veteranhumanbeing
The only problem I see with A bible I have 7 versions is that its metaphorical references are taken to be truisms.

returnofTheSonOfNothingThis is an important point. It all comes down to interpretation, and Joe Blow's interpretation may differ from Jack Sprat's..
People already are picking and choosing what they want to pay attention to and what to ignore (for example, do you eat shellfish?). And if each individual is putting their own spin on this text (on this retranslated, copied, edited, abridged and retranslated again x100 text), it becomes this nebulous, wishy washy thing which can be interpreted a million different ways.

The 'pick and chose' is sinister to begin with; as there is no warning on the label.
The bible interpretations become some form of soupy poetic metaphor (depending upon whom its editor was and which one you were given). It is as if this is ordained to happen "READ AT YOUR OWN RISK" no moniker, though; THIS IS ONLY TO BE READ as a Fairy Story, dont act upon its missives as are not above the law. There is so much grace/leaway one has (and this happened) that the King James Version (I call this the MEANist BIBLE ever) was taken as Verboten and could do so to women, children whatever was interpreted. Stone the adulterer, eye for an eye. Thank you for your thoughtful response; ReturnofTheSonOfNothing.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

"It did happen; and no one from the upper realms is telling (why); because this planet is one of learning. If you knew from the outset there would be no progression of the individual soul. We are not telepathic anymore; so cannot access our creators (for the reason stated above). In the higher realms less dense; creation is a given, you think it it manifests. Not here; other rules are in place."

The Vedic teacher tells us that life was 'created' on many planets, including the one where we live today.

Yes God created a human that lived 100 years, could remember perfectly what he/she learned through faculties of eyes/ears, and did not fall ill. The humans of today have lost a lot of original qualities. So it should be called evolution in reverse.

Any human can develop 'telepathy' with effort.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
GargIndia
reply to post by veteranhumanbeing

VethumanbeingIt did happen; and no one from the upper realms is telling (why); because this planet is one of learning. If you knew from the outset there would be no progression of the individual soul. We are not telepathic anymore; so cannot access our creators (for the reason stated above). In the higher realms less dense; creation is a given, you think it it manifests. Not here; other rules are in place.

GargIndiaThe Vedic teacher tells us that life was 'created' on many planets, including the one where we live today.Yes God created a human that lived 100 years, could remember perfectly what he/she learned through faculties of eyes/ears, and did not fall ill. The humans of today have lost a lot of original qualities. So it should be called evolution in reverse.

Dear GargIndia; It is interesting to me that Christianity cannot perfectly tell the truth of the higher realms of beingness. Perhaps too many metaphors given and not enough truth saying. Was the point to have westerners struggle for those truths and why? Eastern religious beliefs are so much more forthcoming. I completely agree with you the evolution of the specie seems to be 'in reverse mode'.

GargIndiaAny human can develop 'telepathy' with effort.

And I am living proof of this. It took 13 years of intensive effort; with proding by what are (my conception) higher selves; it had to start with the 3rd eye opening,(this is done by oneself figuring out the method to open) then automatic drawing, as in not looking at the paper or the forms drawn until done. From there to writing. I am what is called a 'very clear channel'. Its no picnic BTW and unless one is very strong emotionally, mentally, and very certain of ones own place and purpose (grounded from others egoforms) I wouldnt recommend it (spirituality/or belief forms is not of consequence). There are tests given throughout this and they are not pleasent (nightmarish) 'as in can you tell the difference between this reality and 2 more false realities' (some include a potencial death experience). I need to add, one must have great TRUST in the 'invisable' beings that are your teachers.
edit on 21-1-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

God bless you my friend. I wish you well.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

ignorant_ape
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

the problem with the notion :

" life on earth could not have developed by naturalistic process - ergo : ALIENS "

immediately begs the question - origins of thie aliens ?

Actually no..it does not beg the question.

Why?

Grant the idea that humans were originated by extraterrestrial astronauts. What does proving that hypothesis have to do with trying to solve where our creator ET's come from?

Aliens creating humans does not presuppose that those aliens are the creators of the universe...or also known as the religious 'god'.

So your counter argument contains that fallacy.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

SimonPeter

Atheist care not how it all began or how life began . They only want to believe that the final judgment day does not exist therefore God does not exist ..

That's just it, tho.

The term 'god' is what ancients referred to when describing extraterrestrial beings.

Gods=aliens.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by QueenofSpades

No.

Some people may have thought that 'extra-terrestrials' are god. This is not true of all.

Vedic people sure did not think so. 'Veda' contains a clear description of what is God.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join