It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for an old Post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Help, I am looking for the post (don't know the name so bare with me) its a You tube video of a guy standing in front of a high tech computer/ tv showing pictures of the past/ present major events of US History, the web site was all numerical numbers, there were only symbols at the end and no words spoken, he would just slide the photos across the screen.

Can some one help me find this again.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 19KTankCommander

I think I would remember if I had ever seen that, sounds intriguing. I hope someone finds it for you, so many on here are great at that!

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

why? - You looking to score some lip bomb bro? LOL!

Nah, but I think a lot of those threads were closed.

The number is 231134421 - Maybe you can find something though.

edit on 13-1-2014 by iunlimited491 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I remember that thread, i posted in it.

The side was a string of numbers with a .com at the end and it played the video you are describing of the dude with a futuristic video display. There were a bunch of smaller videos of disasters, with a few that havnt happened... yet.

I looked in my posting history to see if i could find my post, but came up empty handed. I suspect the thread was 404'd.

I also checked youtube, but cant seem to find the video...

Ill keep looking and will post if i find anything

DC

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Is this, are you speaking of the page with the haunting image?

If so it's still being worked on....

If not then wrong thread I guess....

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by iunlimited491

if u google the number you said its the SECOND link

edit on CST07America/Chicagoth2014Mon, 13 Jan 2014 19:59:11 -06002014-01-13T19:59:11-06:00America/ChicagoMon, 13 Jan 2014 19:59:11 -0600America/Chicago by golden23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The original thread got 404'd. Here is a later thread that got closed due to the existence of the now-missing previous post.
This one contains a link to the site that has/had the video... if you can get past the log in page.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
yawanur = RUN AWAY
retawynrotces = SECTOR NY WATER

THERES GONNA BE A TSUNAMI ON THE NY COAST

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
It isn't anything. A quick search of the numbers leads to another forum, as someone pointed out, that has the following video.

Link in case video doesn't work

In the video description the person who posted the video says that they suspect it to be a video created by the same viral marketing/hoax company that was behind the "RememberThe13TH" hoax.

Now, if you go to the website www.231134421.com... and look on the bottom there is a link that say "Buy youtube views" which takes you to [url=http://www.swenzy.com/]Swenzy[url].

Also known as the company behind the "RememberThe13TH" hoax.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
THANKS everyone that helped me find it. doing a little research on the blurry image because of what happened with the water contamination on the east cost.

top topics

join