It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where and why will the next ufo appear to public?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Hello, I've just started thinking what do you guys think about where will the next major ufo sighting will appear? And why? of course there are many reasons but it's quite interesting

Ahaha also do you honk they'll be an appearance of or a takeover of a major tv Chanel? (something like once before it happened in UK?)
What is your opinion as to what may happen this year in the world of UFO sighting and paranormal activity and connections with other worlds?

Thank you for reading

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
What's the UK reference?

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Pretty obvious...
Of course..

Where: in the sky
Why: otherwise it wouldn't be an Unidentified FLYING Object

Duhuh

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 3u40r15m

I can't remember, there was something like "this is the voice if gramaga" it been mention in ats before I think t was something like 1958?

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Justmea
Hello, I've just started thinking what do you guys think about where will the next major ufo sighting will appear? And why? of course there are many reasons but it's quite interesting

Ahaha also do you honk they'll be an appearance of or a takeover of a major tv Chanel? (something like once before it happened in UK?)
What is your opinion as to what may happen this year in the world of UFO sighting

Thank you for reading

You might like this thread from a week ago or so:

ATS: UFOs of the Future

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Probably this:

"All your base are belong to us" - West Kington, England - A unknown broadcast showing the Zero Wing "All your base are belong to us" scene in a continuous loop. First reported by the FCC of the USA and the British Authorities in 1993. FCC agents and Royal Guards tracked the pirate, who was using the signal to broadcast his love for the scene. He was charged US$40.00 with operating a pirate TV station.

More at: Wikipedia: Pirate Television

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Justmea

Was it this one?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Justmea

What is your opinion as to what may happen this year in the world of UFO sighting and paranormal activity and connections with other worlds?

Thank you for reading

What we really need is a map of active 'window areas'. They seem to correspond with geomagnetic anomalies and ancient megaliths. So far we have Yakima, Sedona, and the Unitah Basin in Utah...

Damn shame I don't have one close at hand. Field research would be fun.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Since worldwide they happen everyday both reported and un-reported...why are you thinking there is only ONE coming? You ARE aware of all the sightings daily rt?

Go to some UFO websites or MUFON etc...and watch every week of new reports. Not just one as youre asking about. Get educated on the vast amounts of reports both fakes and real.

They are out there.

"... we considered a “normal” volume of reports to be between 250 and 500 per month..."

www.nuforc.org/
National UFO reporting Center
edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: spell ck

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
oooh intresting
ahaha thanks guys

I understand that of course there are sightings all the time however this is all known to a minority of people who are interested in this field of work but i'm interested about will something happen which will mean not only will the minority of those who are interested know but also the majority who aren't interested in extraterrestrials?

Will there be such an event which will actually cause everyone to believe that aliens exist? and will something happen that will surprise everyone to such an extent that it will be broadcasted and no government can stop the 'intrusion' and will result in lots of the population around the globe hearing about this message/new knowledge?

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Justmea
oooh intresting
ahaha thanks guys

Will there be such an event which will actually cause everyone to believe that aliens exist?

Perhaps. But it won't involve UFOs.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
We could receive an electronic signal from extraterrestrials at any time. The possibility exists that we would not immediately understand its contents. It might not even be definitely attributable to ETs without considerable analysis.

If the signal was specifically intended for us, this would increase the odds of our understanding the signal, at least in part.

It might be necessary to increase the capabilities of our radio astronomy facilities before the signal could be received well enough to interpret its contents.
edit on 12-1-2014 by Ross 54 because: improved paragraph structure

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Justmea

Are you imagining something along these lines?

Max Headroom Pirating Incident.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   

I can't remember, there was something like "this is the voice if gramaga" it been mention in ats before I think t was something like 1958?

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I think you are probably referring to an incident that occurred in 1977, in the UK. A poor quality audio signal broke in on a Southern Television broadcast. The speaker identified himself by name. This was variously heard as: 'Vrillon', 'Grillon', or 'Asteron'. He claimed to represent a galactic organization.
He told us to destroy our weapons or face immanent exile from the galaxy. Since we did not rid ourselves of our weapons, and have not been driven into planetary exile in the ensuing thirty six years, it seems likely that this was a hoax.

There are also the facts that 1.) Only a single television transmitter was affected. 2.) That it was one of only a very few such transmitters vulnerable to a relatively simple form of electronic 'hijacking'. This could have been done via a small 'pirate' transmitter near the antenna through which it normally received its programs from another television transmitter.
Link to wikipedia article, re this incident.
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 13-1-2014 by Ross 54 because: improved paragraph structure, corrected information

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ross 54

ahaha yes i think i am
i have read up about it being a hoax and yes there are so many reasons suggesting that it is
(and i still don't get that name
)
But that had got me thinking whether something like that may actually happen in the future where not only 1 is affected and there will be no actually explanation to what had happened
Could this be a possibility for the future where aliens appear to the mass public?

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
It would probably be technically simple for extraterrestrials to block the uplinks of various television satellites and substitute their own transmissions for those coming up from Earth. Each satellite's downlink transmissions cover a very wide area; large portions of a continent. Using a fairly modest number of satellites in this manner, they could cover almost the entire planet.
Are extraterrestrials now in the vicinity of Earth, and so in a position do to this ? I'm inclined to think so, but you'll get a wide range of opinions on that point.
Would ETs be inclined to introduce themselves to us in this way? They apparently haven't been, so far. It's difficult to predict what they might do in the future. We know nothing of alien cultures or psychology.
It could be that some development on this planet might draw them out at any time. If they wanted to speak directly to the human race as a whole, television would be an excellent medium for doing so.
edit on 13-1-2014 by Ross 54 because: improved paragraph structure

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I would think that the data from the past year (or two or three) of all reported UFO sightings could be put into a program that would be able to predict the likely next place for a UFO sighting on any given day.

Is there a pattern of any kind that's ever been determined?

I don't think it could be ever infallible, of course. But why couldn't it be as accurate as a weather forecast?

I think that coming up with such a program would be a good challenge for somebody into it. An odds-making proposition.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Saucerking
I would think that the data from the past year (or two or three) of all reported UFO sightings could be put into a program that would be able to predict the likely next place for a UFO sighting on any given day.

Is there a pattern of any kind that's ever been determined?

I don't think it could be ever infallible, of course. But why couldn't it be as accurate as a weather forecast?

Because 98% of all UFOs are misidentifications, misunderstanding or outright hoaxes what would you be feeding into such a program as data?

Noise.

There is no way to predict what a certain segment of the population will report as a UFO.

That said I can tell you that any time Venus is especially visible during the daylight hours it gets reported as a UFO sometimes even by people who should know better, so one could "predict" an uptick in UFO sightings near morning or dusk based on this.

Same goes for major meteor showers, flight testing of experimental aircraft (if those schedules are known), launches (civilian and military) seen from a distance (especially atmospheric 'sounding' rockets which often distribute gasses such as argon or xenon which glow in the upper atmosphere) and so on.

The tiny fraction of UFO reports which are not attributable to misidentification, misunderstanding or hoaxes are so few in number per year that it might be hard to have enough data to feed such a program.

When these hard core of sightings were mapped in time and spatially in the 1970s there was no discernible pattern of activity other than more UFOs were seen during a new moon. (which would make sense since the sky would be darker during those periods.

Other than that? Nada.
edit on 13-1-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Disclosure will come and be announced over every single electronic device to man at the same time no matter what time zone your in. Yes I've looked into the other broadcast back in the U.K. from the Ashtar Command (Verillion) it will be done.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join