It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's not a "secret" anymore! SEE why!?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
This is Beyoncé's latest picture, (01-10-14) posing with Baphomet and 1 eye covered. Source

Baphomet

Baphomet (/ˈbæfɵmɛt/; from medieval Latin Baphometh, baffometi, Occitan Bafometz) is a term originally used to describe an idol or other deity which the Knights Templar were accused of worshiping, and subsequently incorporated into disparate occult and mystical traditions. It appeared as a term for a pagan idol in trial transcripts of the Inquisition of the Knights Templar in the early 14th century, The name first came into popular English usage in the 19th century, with debate and speculation on the reasons for the suppression of the Templars.

We're ALL familiar with this one
The "All Seeing" Eye

The centerpiece of this mandala is the All-Seeing Eye – an important symbol within freemasonry and rosicrucian traditions for hundreds of years. So it is not surprising to find pride among occultists who understand the significance of this emblem: “Our beautiful seal is an expression of Freemasonry, an expression of occult ideas.” (Wyckoff, H. S. The Great American Seal. The Mystic Light, the Rosicrucian Magazine, p.56)

The U.S. isn't the only place you'll find the "All Seeing Eye".

ILLUMINIST ALL-SEEING EYE SYMBOLISM MADE PUBLIC IN LONDON

In a campaign designed to "reassure" the public that the police the mass transit bus company, and the Mayor of London were teaming together to fight crime, display billboards suddenly sprouted all over London that disturbed people, not reassure them. Is it possible that people are more aware of the Satanic symbolism of the Illuminati than leadership has thought? Or, is it possible that people are generally afraid of the all-pervasive surveillance and the spirit behind it?

Let's see who else is in the occult.

"Celebrities" aren't the only ones "in" on it...

Nike unveils sleek new Super Bowl gear

Who else???

Now, can you see?

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

WonderBoi
Let's see who else is in the occult.

oc·cult (-klt, klt)
adj.
1. Of, relating to, or dealing with supernatural influences, agencies, or phenomena.
2. Beyond the realm of human comprehension; inscrutable.
3. Available only to the initiate; secret: occult lore. See Synonyms at mysterious.
4. Hidden from view; concealed.

Link to not look foolish.

At least a cursory understanding of the language would be super. K?

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I would do it just to mess with the world. In fact, if I ever become famous...I'm going to.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Oh brother....seriously? Another post about how all the big stars are Illuminati and are all in on "it"? What exactly are they "in" on? Do you really think these people are going to run the world or something? Sounds more like you are too caught up in pop-culture icons. These folks have absolutely NO bearing on anything in life except to make money....and they happen to be good at it and have a team of people behind them that are good at what they do too.

These threads are a waste of space and the amount of time that is put into writing them could be spent doing some real research on something that might actually affect the human race.

Really.....Beyonce is what you come up with? Sorry, but who gives two $hit$ about Beyonce or what she thinks about anything other than music. This feeds right into my firm belief that just because someone is a star that does not make them politically adept nor smart in any sense of the word.....in other words, they are solely good for the entertainment value they supply...which happens to be their job.

Oh...and maybe next time, instead of just posting pics and quotes for a "flashy" thread you could put a little meat in there and give us some thoughts of your own.
edit on 1/10/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Here's a friendly one, bearing gifts (mostly fruitcakes and socks):

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

I like the post, it does show a pattern, only grip i got, the football gloves? They have been doing that hand symbol for a WHILE, Usually they have the index and thumbs touching with a triangle in the middle, which is also a fundamental of how receivers catch the football.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I cannot buy into this "Illuminati" craze, regardless if it is real or not.

They are MEN! plain and simple. These symbols and rituals mean something only to THEM... not us. It keeps their own in control and us believing there is some "supernatural" or "extraordinary" powers keeping us from believing there is hope.

There is no way to deny that there are small circles of people that who make decisions that effect all our lives. But to give them a name is giving them power. I do not believe they would consider themselves the "Illuminati" or "Syndicate" or what ever. To give themselves a name is to identify themselves. The world is controlled by a small group of people... ok? Who are they? what organization are they from?... They Illuminati you say? LOL.

If TPTB exist, then this is exactly what they need to shield themselves from us, and believing it is only making the shield thicker.

That's my 3 cents.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Is it me, or the making of a circle with the thumb and index, while the other three fingers are like the tails of a 6. Which is somewhat making three six's.

Wow, they are really trying with merchandise.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
If Beyonce were in the Illuminati, what would she gain by advertising the fact to the world? What would the Illuminati gain?

To me, it's so obviously a publicity stunt. She's just more creative and dignified than simply taking her clothes off like so many other pop-stars...

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Ummmmmm. I beg to differ on most of these people.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

P.S. On a side note - Beyonce's pet doesn't have wings. Baphomet does.

Secondly, she's not the first to do this. Iron Maiden's pet demon, Eddie, did much towards making them famous in the 80s. It's an old trick in the music business...

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Perhaps personalising these groups of elites who are trying to maintain a grip on their power over generations....as the Illuminatti is an error.....maybe they do not have a concerted plan......
However I maintain that if they do NOT exist.......the net effect of the structure of society is to manifest as if they do ANYWAYS!
It is historical fact the since the battle of Waterloo, the Rothschilds banking cartel owned a major share of the entire British Empire....
At the end of the first world war....Remmington corp and Prescott Bush had amassed a fortune which in todays money would belittle the national debt of America....
It is inconceivable that such huge wealth would not gather to preserve its self through generational progression, and through the ages confine itself to other members of the elites....
It isn't hard to imagine we are living the results of such a progression.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Little did I know that playing "peek-a-boo" with my grandchildren could possibly get me labeled as Illuminati.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Now, can you see?

No, because my eye doctor has me cover one eye when doing an exam, so does that mean I am a member of the occult?

Or does that mean my eye doctor is trying to indoctrinate me into the occult?

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

What do they have to gain by making these gestures? To the average person who does not follow this stuff it means nothing to them. So what do they have to gain from making these gestures? To me it's creepy...

You have all these actors or entertainers making these gestures and lots of media outlets with Eye of Horus in it? For what? What's the attraction? Is it coincident that some of the images contain this imagery?

This was pretty telling...Link

The link above is to Bod Dylan discussing a deal that was made. Was it god or the devil? Why even mention it..he looks defeated and obviously much older.

Point is whether or not you believe in it...they do in some strange way feel the need to include this stuff in their performances, clothing or other areas of their life...not sure why anyone would wear Baphomet on their ring..but in some images Beyonce does...

Link to ring image

Believe in it or not but I truly believe that a lot of images do convey some satanic references...
edit on 10-1-2014 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2014 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

stirling
Perhaps personalising these groups of elites who are trying to maintain a grip on their power over generations....as the Illuminatti is an error.....maybe they do not have a concerted plan......
However I maintain that if they do NOT exist.......the net effect of the structure of society is to manifest as if they do ANYWAYS!
It is historical fact the since the battle of Waterloo, the Rothschilds banking cartel owned a major share of the entire British Empire....
At the end of the first world war....Remmington corp and Prescott Bush had amassed a fortune which in todays money would belittle the national debt of America....
It is inconceivable that such huge wealth would not gather to preserve its self through generational progression, and through the ages confine itself to other members of the elites....
It isn't hard to imagine we are living the results of such a progression.

I agree 100% except the power over the world was won with dishonesty and treachery, not symbolic powers. I do believe there is a framework of a concerted plan stemming down from the top of the banking families; however, any secret government or shadow organization would have had to have been established after Waterloo but before WW1. So the Illuminati has nothing to do with it. That is why I believe the modern depiction of the Illuminati is a facade to act like a moat around the elite.

Not to mention it makes fans think their Idol is someone powerful which helps sell more copies and tickets.

Sex sells... so does the Illuminati.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Vasa Croe
Oh brother....seriously? Another post about how all the big stars are Illuminati and are all in on "it"? What exactly are they "in" on? Do you really think these people are going to run the world or something? Sounds more like you are too caught up in pop-culture icons. These folks have absolutely NO bearing on anything in life except to make money....and they happen to be good at it and have a team of people behind them that are good at what they do too.

These threads are a waste of space and the amount of time that is put into writing them could be spent doing some real research on something that might actually affect the human race.

Really.....Beyonce is what you come up with? Sorry, but who gives two $hit$ about Beyonce or what she thinks about anything other than music. This feeds right into my firm belief that just because someone is a star that does not make them politically adept nor smart in any sense of the word.....in other words, they are solely good for the entertainment value they supply...which happens to be their job.

Oh...and maybe next time, instead of just posting pics and quotes for a "flashy" thread you could put a little meat in there and give us some thoughts of your own.
edit on 1/10/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

Kinda rude, bud. If the thread is a waste of time, why waste yours replying to it? especially just to throw dirt.
Anyway, I can tell you, many young people care about beyonce and other musicians/celebs.
How important is it that celebs, photographers, editors, ect. use these symbols? depends on how susceptible you are to subliminal messaging.
One thing is for sure. These symbols and hand gestures are everywhere. Some believe it is to indoctrinate youth, some believe its TPTB showing off, or celebs showing their allegiance. Maybe it's all marketing.
Also, I am convinced that about half of the pics in the first black and white compilation photo(the one with Obama) are fake.
Nonetheless, the symbols are everywhere in pop culture.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

chrismarco
The link above is to Bod Dylan discussing a deal that was made. Was it god or the devil?

Why does it need to be something superstitious? Maybe the guy was just talented.

Why even mention it..he looks defeated and obviously much older.

He is seventy-freaking-two, how is he supposed to look?

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

chrismarco
The link above is to Bod Dylan discussing a deal that was made. Was it god or the devil?

Why does it need to be something superstitious? Maybe the guy was just talented.

Why even mention it..he looks defeated and obviously much older.

He is seventy-freaking-two, how is he supposed to look?

I guess it does not need to be superstitious but why mention it...what is your interpretation of his statement

For the second quote I acknowledge that he is much older, just didn't convey it that way...

Honestly, I don't care either way if they are part of satanic rituals or the Illuminati....it's a free country..folks can worship what ever they want..

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Had to S plus F you for effort here.

Look, even Jimbo was doin' it, hah!!!

I honestly don't know what to think about the hand gestures! I've seen a pic of Bob Dylan doing it, too. He has the Baphomet as his backdrop when he tours. The Baphomet goes back to the Templers and I expect well beyond.

Perhaps it is all just a mystique thing, like saying that they are in the know and we aren't??? Illumination concepts, may be.

The home of the all seeing eye is definitely the Masonic Temple. That's where all the imagery comes from and I expect that is what it refers to; the eye of Jahbulon Architect!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join