It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's not a "secret" anymore! SEE why!?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Inarismessenger

We're all part of the "Illuminati" if you think about it. I wouldn't go as far as to say that they (the posers) are in the know or anything. Like someone said before they take orders from the visual artists and their ilk to provide the masses with entertainment and distraction. And well, it doesn't take a group think tank to see that pop culture has taken a turn for the conspiracy side these days. More publicity for them and it just keeps spreading. There will always be someone there to eat up what they're flinging.

All this talk about illuminaughty this illuminaughty that has me laughing pretty hard every time I read these threads.

Yes Illuminati means Illuminated or Enlightened, so everyone has some degree of it.
Even a mere plant does, as they face their stimuli (light) and changing the location of the source will typically result the plant 'following it', although that may not be true all the time. It's just a good example of "awareness" that most don't consider.

So think about it semantically speaking, "Being against Illuminati" ambiguously means being against 'knowing things'.
How ironic is that? It's like a jinx or something. A self-fulfilling prophecy perhaps?

To get by in life we do have to 'judge things' to a degree, however that facet must be 'tempered' constantly.
Also 'Honestly judging someone' is incredibly difficult (statistically speaking).
Heck, most of us don't even accurately judge ourselves, much less people we never met.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

That's a good way of considering it, semantically speaking. Judgement is for those who wish to control or feel they have lost control.

As for us all being illuminati, "THEY" have to have something to subvert and most people see the common folk as being the ones affected. I really wish people would come up with another term for "THEY" instead of illuminati. It's disrespectful when thrown in the same limelight as all these 'stars'.

I like how you mention tempered, it pretty much comes down to the balance and how everything reacts to certain dissonances trying to harmonize with what .was. while at the same time trying to match what was thrown into the gears that caused the discord. Too many variables to really get a good view of what really needs to be done to fix it. Unless of course you are a repairman for said gears.

Reading the above to myself I realize I need to drink some coffee or go to bed.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

KSigMason
reply to post by Unilluminist

Why is it everything is tied to Freemasonry? What is disgusting is those who make accusations without proving it.

Freemasonry is not promoting vice, in fact, it is the opposite.

Just another anti-Masonic parrot, mindlessly saying what they read on some site. Good sycophant.

Its tied to Freemasonry because all the gestures made are obviously Masonic such as the All-Seeing eye and other Masonic hand gestures.

Of course I am anti-Masonic, but its due to being well read, and not just conspiracy sites, I read books written by many Freemasons such as Pike, Mackey, Ronayne and ex-Masons such as John Robison.

If anyone is a "mindless parrot" it is you Freemasons. You guys are mislead by the Masonic leadership and given false interpretations of Masonic symbolism and literature and duped into being a charitable cover for them and to shilling for them.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Those hand gestures were not Masonic. We use the All-Seeing Eye, but many other groups and cultures, including Christians, have used it longer than we Masons have. The All-Seeing Eye wasn't used in America until 1797 when Thomas Smith-Webb added it to his monitor.

I do love "book experts" who have no real first hand experience or information. Often they read a few quotes and suddenly they think they are an expert. So often Pike is taken out of context as they have no idea what Morals & Dogma is really about nor do they realize that he wrote many other books. Plus, there are more learned authors than just those you mentioned as De Hoyos had to create a revised edition as there errors in Morals & Dogma

We are not misled by any leadership nor do I believe you have any understanding about how the hierarchy of Freemasonry is structured and how all the bodies coexist together. Anti-Masons manipulate quotes and search for confirmation of their bias which is a horrible, illogical way to live and debate.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

KSigMason

Those hand gestures were not Masonic. We use the All-Seeing Eye, but many other groups and cultures, including Christians, have used it longer than we Masons have. The All-Seeing Eye wasn't used in America until 1797 when Thomas Smith-Webb added it to his monitor.

I do love "book experts" who have no real first hand experience or information. Often they read a few quotes and suddenly they think they are an expert. So often Pike is taken out of context as they have no idea what Morals & Dogma is really about nor do they realize that he wrote many other books. Plus, there are more learned authors than just those you mentioned as De Hoyos had to create a revised edition as there errors in Morals & Dogma

We are not misled by any leadership nor do I believe you have any understanding about how the hierarchy of Freemasonry is structured and how all the bodies coexist together. Anti-Masons manipulate quotes and search for confirmation of their bias which is a horrible, illogical way to live and debate.

I bet it is really irritating to Mason's who get shafted by the common conspiracy populace for every little thing pertaining to this subject. All over some words that are spread over the internet of sublime truth. We can all go out and read an engineering manual on how to build a bridge but until you really go out and try to create it will you see how things are really done. I'm not knocking anybody just stating that experience is that, a whole 'nother experience. So please don't take any offense, if you do that's on you.

I agree that first hand experience knows no equal especially to things of a symbolic nature and their subtleties. Once long ago I was the same but I saw the error of my ways and decided to really go out and do something about it.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Inarismessenger

It can be irritating, but I just keep persevering.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Unilluminist
Of course I am anti-Masonic, but its due to being well read, and not just conspiracy sites, I read books written by many Freemasons such as Pike, Mackey, Ronayne and ex-Masons such as John Robison.

And what exactly in these books made you 'anti-Masonic'?

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

Unilluminist

And what exactly in these books made you 'anti-Masonic'?

You do know when a person must anonymously post on the net that they have read a book that its most likely they have not.

The reply or non reply will answer your question.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

KSigMason
reply to post by WonderBoi

Who says that painting is Baphomet?

I wanted to ask the same,

I am wondering Wonderboi, how is the image in your OP with Beyonce similar to the Baphomet image you also supplied?

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

He read that Pike quote on freemasonrywatch.com.
Isn't that enough proof for you? After all, Pike clearly wrote Lucifer, if you are dumb enough, and have the unique ability to completely disregard context, it's enough for the "awake" ones.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Unilluminist

KSigMason

Why is it everything is tied to Freemasonry? What is disgusting is those who make accusations without proving it.

Freemasonry is not promoting vice, in fact, it is the opposite.

Just another anti-Masonic parrot, mindlessly saying what they read on some site. Good sycophant.

Its tied to Freemasonry because all the gestures made are obviously Masonic such as the All-Seeing eye and other Masonic hand gestures.

If anyone is a "mindless parrot" it is you Freemasons. You guys are mislead by the Masonic leadership and given false interpretations of Masonic symbolism and literature and duped into being a charitable cover for them and to shilling for them.

Who are these Freemason leaders and how do you know about them when these other Masons don't? I have to admit the vast majority of Freemasons on this site are pretty well reversed in religion, history, Freemasonry, and philosophy plus they all have been members of Freemasonry for a long time. Do you not think networkdude and the other Freemasons on this site have read Mackey, Pike, and anti-mason books?

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

What makes a $1 dollar bill, different from a $10 dollar bill?

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I've never understood how people can talk themselves into believing that every single triangle shape in the entire world is proof that they're somehow connected to the "Illuminati".

They're a secret society, apparently the best (worst?) in the world... we know an awful lot about someone who has no official... anything.

Even if the Illuminati existed and if they were big fans of triangles, how does covering your eye with one prove that you're with them? You get free publicity, people think you're in some fearful group, and there's no one going to say you're lying about being connected.

It seems silly for a celebrity to not do something that we assume to be related to the "secret" society.

(uh oh)

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

WonderBoi
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Is it the manipulation of chemicals by nanotechnology?

ETA: Notice how I fixed your quote?
edit on 12-1-2014 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AKindChap

I don't think you've done your research to find out, why? This stuff is "ancient", dating back THOUSANDS of years. In case people wonder, Satanism is a religion; and so is atheism. So basically, they're getting you to practice in their ceremonies and rituals.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

More made-up BS...

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

WonderBoi

It is worth $9 less.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

The value.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Maybe I'm an idiot but what ceremonies and rituals do Atheist partake in with one another and where do they happen? I mean I guess you could say an Atheist ritual would be getting on the internet and making fun of Christians, does that count

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   

WonderBoi
reply to post by AKindChap

I don't think you've done your research to find out, why? This stuff is "ancient", dating back THOUSANDS of years. In case people wonder, Satanism is a religion; and so is atheism. So basically, they're getting you to practice in their ceremonies and rituals.

Explain in great detail this ancient stuff because two to three sentences doesn't cut it.

If you have done "your research" then show the readers so, not a some immature crap about ancient stuff and how atheism is a religion.

That would be interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join