It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cost of Not Vaccinating

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

I already answered that.

Good... then you should have an easy time remembering your previous answer, and telling it to me.

Are you in favor of mandatory vaccinations?

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   

READ AGAIN

You still havent answered my question.

Are you FOR mandatory vaccinations.

A simple yes or no would suffice, instead of this temper tantrum you are throwing.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ENrgLee

Sorry but I did answer you. Either except it or don't.

If you can't understand my answer the fault lay with you my advice then is to get someone to explain in a manner that you can understand possibly your guardian.

The manner in which you have responded especially with the gun comment makes me think you are trolling at this point and I don't like to feed trolls.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Sorry but I did answer you.

Then tell me your answer again, as if I were a small child who just couldn't fathom a rational response from your verbage.

Are you FOR mandatory vaccinations?

You could have just said Yes, or No... and saved yourself a lot of time and effort.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

ENrgLee

Sorry but I did answer you.

Then tell me your answer again, as if I were a small child who just couldn't fathom a rational response from your verbage.

Are you FOR mandatory vaccinations?

You could have just said Yes, or No... and saved yourself a lot of time and effort.

See over simplification is the real enemy here. And if you are over simplifying this to a " no vacs ever" or " every vac big pharma can come up with, you must get" argument.

You are part of the problem. Not any solution.

And yes in that case. You should be told what to do. Because simpletons or salespeople should not be in charge of anything.

Now go to your room, and think about what you might have mutated

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadtruth

And yes in that case.

Had to call in a favor, eh?

Very well.... let's do this, muscle man.

So, you are saying that you care about people's heath SO MUCH, that you are willing to beat them to near death, to help them?

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
No.

As a mortician I just wait until they come to me. No beating to near death needed.

No-one arguing around a table at my place.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

No.

Then you are NOT for mandatory vaccinations?

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ENrgLee

Some mandatory. ( highly infectious diseases our immune system can not fight naturally ) I see this as a social responsibility. Free.

Some highly advised in densely populated areas. ( but voluntary ) Small charge.

Some just called out as money making waste of time vacs only the highly paranoid germophobes can get. ( exorbitantly priced )

The problem with my idea. Was I would make distortion of figures illegal. And individuals and companies made accountable for any scare mongering tactics.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Some mandatory.

How exactly are you going to enforce this?

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ENrgLee

No force needed if that is what you are implying.

A public online registration list. If you choose to refuse the vaccination. At least people will know. If it is truly something you believe in, you wont mind making a public stand against the vaccination.

You see I don't mind people making choices. But they need to be accountable and upfront about these choices.

Just as the same as I do not believe big pharma should be able to hide behind tests results that are not made public. Or exaggerate results to boost sales. Or scientists who hide behind a company name. I see people who make such serious choices anonymously equally unethical. On both sides.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   

No force needed if that is what you are implying.

Oh?

A public online registration list. If you choose to refuse the vaccination. At least people will know. If it is truly something you believe in, you wont mind making a public stand against the vaccination.

So, instead of direct physical assault, you are going to use stasi tactics against them, eh?

Build up a list of them...

Put them on rail cars for "Quaranteen Camps"

Etc?

How about we just have a BIG ol list of people who HAVE been vaccinated, instead?

Besides, if you are vaccinated, then what do you have to fear from those who aren't?

You are protected from the disease, right?
edit on E7Sun, 12 Jan 2014 23:51:16 -0600110America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago by ENrgLee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
The thing about real freedom. Is it is never fought by people who are anonymous. Be it Greenpeace or enlisting for war.

The anonymous stand for everything and nothing. They are cowards by nature. And the only reason they wish to remain in the background. Is they want to be able to switch sides if it all goes pear shaped or there are real world consequences to their actions.

In my perfect world. A lot of big pharma people would be charged and banned from the industry. Never to be allowed to even serve at a burger bar. Some jailed for manslaughter.

But equally if some rebel without a clue causes damage to another human due to their bad choices. They get equally punished.

My guess is birds of a feather will flock together. And the problem would fix itself quickly. Because viruses don't have opinions.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Did you just say that "REAL PATRIOTS WHO SUPPORT THE TROOPS, get vaccines"?

Because that's what it sounded like to me.

But equally if some rebel without a clue causes damage to another human due to their bad choices. They get equally punished.

Also, is this an implied threat of violence against me if I don't get a vaccine?

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ENrgLee

Are you on drugs ?

Because if you are not. I advise you get some.

I am a Kiwi in N.Z.. We have no "troops to support mentality over here ".

How about you get your head out of your own back passage / yard. And start thinking beyond your limited paranoid imagination.

Putting people on railway cars ? Really. You get that from me telling you to put your money where your mouth is.

How about these three words to sum up your argument..... LACK OF CONVICTION

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Are you on drugs ?

Because if you are not. I advise you get some.

Discussing drugs is a violation of the T&C

Putting people on railway cars ? Really. You get that from me telling you to put your money where your mouth is.

So, by "Putting my money where my mouth is", you of course mean "Believe everything you say without question, and stop arguing like a good little slave"

Yes?

Because, No.

How about you get your head out of your own back passage / yard. And start thinking beyond your limited paranoid imagination.

How about you keep this discussion civil, instead of continually resorting to threats, insults, intimidation, and jingoistic nationalism, eh?

How about these three words to sum up your argument..... LACK OF CONVICTION

I would say that you are no longer arguing about vaccinations, and have instead elected to make an entire post attacking me...

And in that, I would be right.

Truth of the matter is, that you want to force people to be vaccinated against their wills, and are willing to use deadly force to make yourself feel better.

I am refusing your perspective on this subject matter, and you are revealing how you treat people with opinions and perspectives that oppose your own...

With threats of violence, and psychological attacks.

So, That's you, without a moral high ground... pretending to care about other people.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ENrgLee

Really. Every day I help people with disabilities who can not afford proper rehab. No charge.

What did you do today. Besides coming up with arguments to justify your selfish ideas ?

You need to sit down and think about all the people who came before you. And sacrificed their own personal whims to give you the "rights" you think you deserve.

Self entitled
Lack of conviction
Lack of comprehension

World changer.

One of these things is not like the other.

edit on 11/19/09 by thedeadtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Really. Every day I help people with disabilities who can no afford proper rehab. No charge.

Good for you, doesn't make you right.

What did you do today. Besides coming up with arguments to justify your selfish ideas ?

Fought for freedom.

Youn need to sit down and think about all the people who came before you. And sacrificed their own personal whims to give you the "rights" you think you deserve.

You mean the rights that you want to force people to give up, to make yourself feel safe?

Those?

Self entitled
Lack of conviction
Lack of comprehension

You don't have to be so hard on yourself.

World changer.

Well, thank you very much!
edit on E1Mon, 13 Jan 2014 00:31:03 -0600120America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago by ENrgLee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   

thedeadtruth
Because its not how the science or numbers work. No matter what opinion we have on the subject.
Viruses do not respect your opinion.
If a certain % of the population are not vaccinated against something. It can spread very easily. Why is that an issue...?
Because every new case is an evolutionary chance for the virus to mutate ( your own immune systen can actually cause this ). So the question really becomes. Why would you put everyone else at risk . Why would you not want to minimize this risk instead ?
As I stated. This evolutionary mutation process is a fact. I have not yet heard an anti-vac person state otherwise. They simply want to wish it away.
Funny, dangerous people.

You have made it blatantly obvious you have no idea what you are talking about . . . .

You realize that the swine flu and bird flu, aka the dangerous viruses, mutate from infected ANIMALS to infecting humans . . . .

A vaccine does not prevent a virus from mutating . . . .

You may as well start calling for the vaccination of ALL LIFE FORMS!

LOL WHAT A CLOWN.

And the OP refuses to even acknowledge the opinion of the CDC concerning actual pandemic mutations NOT being prevented by vaccination nor a chief FDA virologist talking crap about the majority of vaccines being pointless.

Maybe you should actually research what you are talking about before you start typing a load of BS.

Thanks.

-FBB

EDIT
Polio Surge In Nigeria After
Vaccine Virus Mutates
By MARIA CHENG, AP Medical Writer
8-15-9
www.rense.com...

Nigeria and most other poor nations use an oral polio vaccine because it's cheaper, easier, and protects entire communities.

But it is made from a live polio virus - albeit weakened - which carries a small risk of causing polio for every million or so doses given. In even rarer instances, the virus in the vaccine can mutate into a deadlier version that ignites new outbreaks.

The vaccine used in the United States and other Western nations is given in shots, which use a killed virus that cannot cause polio.

So when WHO officials discovered a polio outbreak in Nigeria was sparked by the polio vaccine itself, they assumed it would be easier to stop than a natural "wild" virus. They were wrong. In 2007, health experts reported that amid Nigeria's ongoing outbreak of wild polio viruses, 69 children had also been paralyzed in a new outbreak caused by the mutation of a vaccine's virus.

Even vaccination programs for horrible diseases can go awry.

Face it, terrible things happen on this planet every single day and trying to shame people into idealistic and 'effective enough' solutions can make things worse.

Reality is a B!73#
edit on 13-1-2014 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join