It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My son (16) came home frightened!! Black eyed non-human?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

MamaJ
reply to post by JayinAR

If manifestations happened in regards to all I believe in or seeked out. I would have a lot of cool stories to tell but that's not the case.

He is too busy with hockey, school, work, girls and friends to have projected this himself for all to see. If the being projected then I can understand that side of the coin.

We have had deep subject conversations and neither of us have ever believed in " demons".

Like I said before he is under the impression the being was reading his mind and did a fake smile like yeah... what you're seeing is real.

Yeah, it could be that the person projected it himself, or even that it was projected at random. Weird stuff for sure. But if the side gave a mischevious grin it was probably him.

So check this out. When I was 16, coincidentally, me and two buddies saw a Sasquatch. Clear as freaking day, right in front of us in the woods when we were morrel mushroom hunting.

It came up on the old logging road about 100 feet or so in fro t of us, stopped, stared directly at us, and then BOLTED off up the mountain. Now, we all saw it. All agreed what it was. But this thing took off at impossible speed. Like a blur. And when it ran it didn't make a sound.

It had been raining. So we ran over to look for prints.
There were none, despite mud.

That thing wasn't real. But we really saw it. All three of us. And none of us "believed" in them.

So that damn thing was projected there for whatever reason, way way out in rural Arkansas.
Strange.

I am now of the opinion it was a tulpa. Whoknows why its out there but I bet its still there. Haha

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Yeah.. he also said it was like he was mocking him. He just said he didn't get the impression he could over power him..to hurt him but he knew what he was thinking and he was trying hard not to think any thoughts. But.. when he accepted it was real that's when he/she/ it grinned.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

The thing is when they know you can see them you become vulnerable to them.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

exactly. it needs a link to cross over. the more its noticed, and accepted, the more it tends to be able to manifest. it cant waste time it seems like. like... theres a window of time it has. if it cant get the acceptance from us in this plane before that window closes, it has to start all over again.

its hard to explain. but hopefully it helps. good luck, and ill keep you all in my thoughts.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenManXphile

He didn't smell anything. Just an overall weird feeling or feelings that overwhelmed him.

His friends have been telling him via group messaging that they too cannot shake the feeling.

He could feel it before he saw it. I think that's key but I think that because I'm very empathetic. I feel people in a strong way... more than the average I would say (from the people I know).

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Thorneblood
reply to post by MamaJ

The thing is when they know you can see them you become vulnerable to them.

That's creepy to think about.

So.. a person has no control over what they are seeing but once seen they are vulnerable.

I'm glad he didn't get scared while in that moment. He stood his ground which is his personality. He is not easily intimidated however throw a non looking human in the mix and he wants his mama. Lol

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I was being rude.....withdrawn

edit on 8-1-2014 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Someone with black contacts that likes to freak people out.

Could be that simple.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

which is why i assume you are here sharing this event with all of us i assume. you know its important. im glad you guys decided to share it! from what ive seen they tend to go away within hours and sometimes sooner if you just continue to think of them as something you detest or offensive to yourself.

they arent supposed to be doing what this one did with your son and his friends. just remember that whatever they are, they have no right to be here, and can only do so if we happen to notice and acknowledge them.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

I got into deep s*** in college for wearing cat eye and solid black lenses. it freaked so many out just walking down the hall.
My teacher was pissed at me. BTW they are very expensive!

LMAO, gotta do that again when I pick my niece up at he elementary school, I'd probably get shot.

But would be priceless non-the-less

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Black contact lenses and someone having a bit of fun at others' expense:

It's amazing how the mind will draw conclusions when something seems freaky!

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Was the person he seen same sex same age judging by other tell tale signs? If so maybe you should check if any kids have dies in or around walmart or the connecting roads. I think spirits can manifest but won't have any eye like you would like to see since spirits tend to pull energy out of the local atmosphere including light.

And the reason I ask about sex and age is if it is a houng person who died it seems they make theirself known to someone they relate to most and usually for reason. If the person your son seen died in a car accident for example maybe something careless it is important for the spirit to reach out not only for comfort for theirself but also to make impact on a kindred spirit. I think when your son had that experience things changed a lot for him forever since that point. Maybe take things more serious and less for granted. Now for the spirit reaching out. Just think if you went from your daily activities to being cut off from friendship and all the perks of life and of that age. It's just a shame we are not prepared as much on other side for either Occitan r , death or meeting a spirit. Maybe this experience has changed that.

Black eyed boogie men are great stories but just that.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

If they follow you, NEVER invite them into your home. If they are behind you as you step inside, tell them to go away. DO NOT invite them in, DO NOT let them use your bathroom, or let them in when it is minus 50 degrees outside.
Keep away from the black-eyed beings.

Kratos...

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Kratos40

Have you invited a black eyed being into your home and something went wrong?

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I have heard a recount of such an encounter from a fellow soldier overseas talking about a door to door search and what he called a freaky experience. He said the person was normal, but he had a cold feeling.

I don't know it was just a story I didn't think much about I kind of thought the guy was BSing or maybe it a genetic thing. However I figured BS because people in that part of the world die for superstitions.

Well maybe it wasn't BS.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by OrphanApology

notice how there arent any stories about them if they are invited in...? Kratos couldnt have given better advice for simply getting rid of them.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenManXphile

True. I've been searching online and couldn't find any invites either. That's sort of strange considering even with alien tales there's usually at least some accounts, true or not.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   

There was an experience where a friend and myself were coming back from a Circle K (United States). We saw these two "kids" following us right up to our house. As we unlocked the door, the kids asked if they could use the bathroom/facilities. I said no, and we both noticed their creepiness/large black eyes and forcefully shut the door. All locks bolted.
I read later about the beings with large black eyes. They are bad news. I am not spiritual or religious, but I did feel an impending sense of danger/doom.

Kratos

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   

GreenManXphile

notice how there arent any stories about them if they are invited in...? Kratos couldnt have given better advice for simply getting rid of them.

If you search ATS about them, you will find some information. But this thread is not about them. It's about the holographic display, if real, how it might be the next big thing. Let's keep on topic...including myself.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Kratos40

LOL I think you have your browser windows mixed up.

I did post on your holographic display topic but this one is about creepy eyed people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join