It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My son (16) came home frightened!! Black eyed non-human?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   
here you go...no need to worry..

www.colouryoureyes.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

In such a case, IMO, if it's human, alien or even demonic (I don't believe in demons of the 'hellish' type), I would put a camera in his room to tape him in his sleep (just to rule out the alien aspect of this encounter), surround the camera with a grounded wire cage (because if aliens are here and do abduct us, they can put down electronic devices, so this may prevent that).

If you choose to do this, do not tell your son about it and hide it well, because, if he knows about the camera, he may repeatedly look at it or move it.

Plus, when you view it, view in the dark to avoid reflections on the screen and use an high definition camera and a big screen to view it so you can catch anything more easily.

This is not spying on him, so don't use this extensivelly because this may cause problems between you and your son.

Happy hunting and the best of luck.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   

edit on 8-1-2014 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I also noticed in the promos for the new Paranormal Activity movie there's some footage of kids with black eyes and as soon as I saw that I had a feeling the topic would pop up again on ATS. I haven't seen the movie yet.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Hey don't be racist, black eyed people have rights too.

if there are black eyed children too ,then they are probably good people with families and values.

Kidding aside 18 years ago (1995-96) my girlfiend had a similar experience returning from univercity one night, she discribed a tall pale man with ''alien'' eyes just standing on the side of the road and staring at her, she runned home and I remember see was terrified. She was too afraid to get out of house, or being alone for a week, and she never followed us to cemeteries and dark forests again (we used to be blackster goths back then - satanists if you like, but we hurt none- ). But after many long-time talks we had she finally got over it.

I 've had many unexplained things happening to me, like hearing voices, seeing ghostly - figures passing by, getting all shaky and very often a feeling of intense fear and feeling someone is there, and many other strange things.
Now as skeptic atheist I believe there are always some logical explanations to everything, and I agree science doesn't have answers to these kind of things but it might will in the future.

I believe our emotions can sometimes create strange situations (something like our dreams) that are taking over our perception of our surroundings and give us an alternative angle of viewing reality.
I also believe our mind is acting like an ''antena'' in a sea of ''information'' and sometimes there are some information recieved that only a few ultra sensitive people can ''read'' leading to extraordinary experiences. Something like the shamans , Although they used substances to achieve this kind of ''sensitivity.''

My advice to all of you is that if you get afraid then you are more vulnerable and then emotions can trigger auto-suggestion and make things way worse.
Don't be afraid, the only harm they can do to you is FEAR and nothing more, but fear is one of the worst things that can happen to a human, ruining your lifes and personalities.

I hope your son gets over it soon, but for now a healthy talk between you and him might be needed.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   

MamaJ
reply to post by JayinAR

He said there was zero light in the eyes.... no reflection.. no glare.. not to mention there was a "feeling" before he even turned around and also when he turned and saw it. He will never forget this.

Firstly that feeling doesn't prove anything. Secondly Wall-mart is full of crazy people. Lastly I believe they were contact lenses:

But no....it's always paranormal. Thread closed.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   
how well lit was the area, could it have been a serious drug addict junky who really needs a hit?

Ive seen some very dark eyes before on drug addicts esp the hard stuff, (C M and H), but not in a demonic evil way like your describing of litterally holes.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Something interesting to note on the myriad of explanations striving to find any other reason than what a few of us recognize it to be here?

The dead eyes can't be easily faked. Contacts won't do it. Tattooing eyes won't do it. It's actually a difficult thing, if not one of the most tricky things to learn in photo editing and takes the most time at first for getting right. Adding or restoring "life" to eyes. It's impossible to miss when it's not there ...but almost intangible for saying why that's true. At least until worked with enough times at 000-0000x's zoom levels for those little wisps of light and the depth within the depth of the iris and cornea. Even the deep colored areas have some life and reflection to them that has to be meticulously created if it's not there for whatever reason. (bad photo work..)

Her son seems iron clad on the fact the most distinct thing was dead eyes... I tend to believe that isn't mistaken, but that's me.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Are you familiar with black eyed kids?

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

OrphanApology
reply to post by MamaJ

Well that's creepy.

No I've never seen this and actually never heard of it before your post.

Really?

Here you go:
Black-Eyed People

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

OK, reading Oz's thread really has me scratching my head now.
That dude is on the level. (Where is he, btw?)

I've done a bit of research now and OP, I think the best thing to do is explain to your son that if he ever DOES see this creep again all he needs to do is deny him access to whatever he wants.

Seems like seeing them out in the open again, and being perceived like they were, may make them show up again.

They can read minds. They won't harm you, although they will get very insistent.

Just say no and they will leave.

Very odd.

They really sound like vampires more than anything else.
edit on 8-1-2014 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Some people just seem to exude evil. I've met a few that just gave you that creepy, nasty, evil vibe. They may look normal but they feel utterly wrong.

OTOH, some evil sociopaths in person seem to be the nicest and charming "would like to have a beer with" type person you would ever meet.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

What came to mind as I read your OP was that the kids were playing a post Halloween joke on your son.

Black contact lenses are all the rage this year.

Chances are that is what he saw at Walmart.

Everything is going to be ok.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
cmon this is just silly. What your son saw may have been real, but all this "possesed by the demon" talk is really silly.

What your son saw was probably a guy with tattoo-ed eyeball like someone else replied, or someone that had on one of those costume contact lenses on.

Like these:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 8-1-2014 by CleanCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by CleanCare

Yeah, my first thought was tattoos. But if you read through the reports they aren't similar as much as they are precisely the same. Its pretty strange.

And with Ozweatherman giving a report exactly the same as the rest, my ears perked up for sure. That guy used to be considered a super skeptic of sorts around here. I consider his testimony extremely credible.

What's weird is that OPs report isn't the only report of them being in a store like wal-mart either. I wonder what the ploy is there? To follow people to their car no doubt.

OP, could you ask your son if the BEK had items to purchase or was he just standing there empty handed?

I think they look like normal people to most, but for some reason, some people see them as they really are. And those are the ones they go after. Jmo after reading several reports late last night.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

It all falls in the interpretation of dead eye, as a real eye from a dead is not black, see dead eye as from a eye of a corps, dead eye as in having no reflections, dead eye as not following the other eye. At the end each one makes an idea in their head of what the witness describe, based on their own experience and knowledge.

I'm sure you know illumination is tricky and sometimes something seems to be well lid because everything around is illuminated but its really not for any reason.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigent

True....and it is very tricky for lighting.

There are also members here who have directly and personally seen what her son saw and had the same experience ...which goes far beyond JUST how the surface of the eyeballs appear for light reflection.

That's what I meant about the lack of life to eyes being one step from utterly impossible to articulate and explain. Heck, even the instructors could never put it into words, but had to spend class after class walking through exercises to learn by doing ...since it's so ..intangible and subjective.

It's just something impossible to miss when absent ..and in this case? As merely one factor of many which made the experience? I tend to take her son at his word for what he saw and how he described it for details. It simply matches too well with so many unrelated and totally unconnected people across such a span of time for running into these.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Baddogma
Of course that happened at Walmart. That store is the gate of hell... and I'm only 2/3 kidding.

I have no reason to doubt the story, partly due to weird stuff in my own life and partly because it's likely to have a mundane explanation.

If not mundane, then I have plenty of guesses, but no real answers. Religious paradigms seems least likely of all, though, imo.

The problem is that Walmart isn't the gates of hell, for no matter what kind of abuse of humanity is done to create these products, this is done deliberately by the PTB and our politicians, (whereas there are many other solutions to provide abundance to all people, that does not involve raping people and resources, and slavery, child labour, etc. There are better solutions than the ones employed here. Even a whole world like Norway would be better, with good programs and price control on necessities and high standard of living. But even beyond that!)

The reason I brought this up is because they might run Walmart like a massive karma dump, but because its their manipulation of the economy and allowance of human right violations to produce cheaper and often poisonous goods, the people who are forced to buy from Walmart are the saints. The Poor! They are the Good! And they are not tarnished by the crimes of the PTB, the karma dump is just a big boomerang that goes back to the real bad guys, the royal families and ones running this.

But because the Saints and Poor walk the ground of Walmart, they sanctify it and it becomes HOLY! So anything that serves the poor is a Sacred Place, more Holy than any Church.

The people are the LIGHT! The poor and the REAL PEOPLE and they are the most aware of anyone. They're the ones being dumped on, they don't pin the tails on the wrong donkey all the time, and tend to look out for each other. They're the real people.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
He or it wore a cloak or kind of long gothic type outfit? Long hair? This reminds me of my son who used to walk a friend who lived say, 1 1/2 km away, half way home. And they were followed by some very odd gothic, he didn't feel they were "human" in the normal sense, always in the background, stalking them silently. It really freaked my son out. He felt they were like vampires or something, and was very aware of them each step of the way. This in a small city where goth wasn't the fad.

Shadow beings are more a part of left over residual energy, at least my main thoughts on that. Vampire/Draco is harder, because it can be many things, entity, et, PTB royal families living off of slaves, satanic ritual practitioners, so a catch all word for: Predator.

And I do believe there are people who are running this world and their minions, ie politicians, royalty, bankers, etc, famous media stars, that are not strictly human.
edit on 8-1-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Almost always in non-descript clothing. I find that interesting.

The lone exception I have found is a kid wearing a Spiderman shirt.

I'm wondering where this guy's buddy was though. They are nearly always reported in twos. Actually, now that I think about it, the report of the kid in a Spiderman shirt may have been fabricated because in that report one of the BEKs actually made physical contact with the person making the report. That's odd. The guy also said he punched the older BEK in the face. That seems like a bad idea.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join