It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My son (16) came home frightened!! Black eyed non-human?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Hmmmmmm a person who has 6500 posts, is a member of this type site claiming her son saw a "being" and justifying how rational and undramatic her son is......what are the chances???????????? hmmmmmmmm

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

This is exactly what is wrong with our society, and brings forth only more evidence to prove my own theory true. The elimination of Men, and the bitch-ification of young males in America. Everywhere i look i see more and more evidence of this piling up like a mountain.

Zero tolerance fuels this. boys cant fight to stop bullies if they do here comes the swat team and all hell breaks loose and the kid gets a pych profile and gets put on meds, it is only natural that we learn to defend ourselves at a young age and instill the core values of a man when we are young. I fear that my generation were the last of the men.

I am 35 now and i look down on the current youth with disgust, most of them are weak, mammas boys and future basement dwellers. when i was young and if i got injured there was no hospital visit, My father ( good old American rancher a real mans man) said to me cowboy up son, take the pain boy, it will only make you stronger, dont be a sissy, ECT.

As for your son 16 years old dear lord crying because someone looked at him funny in a store he will be an adult in only 2 years you should have told your boy to stop being a P**** and go back there and confront this guy, instead you coddled him!

so what happens in the future if we ever get invaded or there is a large scale war WW3 who is going to fight most of these boys couldn't even make it through the enlistment process pencil arms, weakness, immaturity and i-phones will not win a war. it takes real strong men. Tell your son to man up for gods sake!
edit on 8-1-2014 by Craninalbliss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Soloprotocol
here you go...no need to worry..

www.colouryoureyes.com...

My guess is this is exactly what the OP's son saw. I imagine it's pretty freaky looking in person. I also imagine the black-eyed person got just the reaction he wanted.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Ive had a similar experience when I was younger. My family was on a road trip and we made a stop at a fast food place to eat. We walk in and immediately I was overcome with a "sense" of extreme dread and foreboding. I see this man quietly eating by himself, he was very pale skinned, almost albino, he was wearing a white t-shirt with can only be described as a turban, which was white T-shirt type material wrapped tightly with his hair matted into it as if he had been wearing this for months without taking it off. I was almost frozen with fear, not because of his looks, which were obviously strange, but from this primordial gut feeling or instinct of evil that was overwhelming. Time almost stood still and i had the urge to flee. It was as if he was emitting a dark energy and it was soo overwhelming i couldnt concentrate on anything but this feeling of terror. Whats worse is i felt like he knew I knew.
I couldn't help but look over at this man, he was moving exaggeratingly slow, i looked at his fingertips and his nails had been filed into points. His eyes were very dark against his pale pink skin, i dared not look into them. I tried to get my father to notice but they went on talking, apparently no one was picking up this vibe of pure evil but me.
Ive only had this instinctual reaction to someone one other time, a man was in a store and he looked at me, somehow his eyes conveyed screams. I know that sounds strange, but he could sense i could hear the screams and would look away. Extremely disturbing!

edit on 8-1-2014 by super70 because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Craninalbliss
reply to post by MamaJ

This is exactly what is wrong with our society, and brings forth only more evidence to prove my own theory true. The elimination of Men, and the bitch-ification of young males in America. Everywhere i look i see more and more evidence of this piling up like a mountain.

Zero tolerance fuels this. boys cant fight to stop bullies if they do here comes the swat team and all hell breaks loose and the kid gets a pych profile and gets put on meds, it is only natural that we learn to defend ourselves at a young age and instill the core values of a man when we are young. I fear that my generation were the last of the men.

I am 35 now and i look down on the current youth with disgust, most of them are weak, mammas boys and future basement dwellers. when i was young and if i got injured there was no hospital visit, My father ( good old American rancher a real mans man) said to me cowboy up son, take the pain boy, it will only make you stronger, dont be a sissy, ECT.

As for your son 16 years old dear lord crying because someone looked at him funny in a store he will be an adult in only 2 years you should have told your boy to stop being a P**** and go back there and confront this guy, instead you coddled him!

so what happens in the future if we ever get invaded or there is a large scale war WW3 who is going to fight most of these boys couldn't even make it through the enlistment process pencil arms, weakness, immaturity and i-phones will not win a war. it takes real strong men. Tell your son to man up for gods sake!
edit on 8-1-2014 by Craninalbliss because: (no reason given)

Have you ever felt abject fear?
And I don't mean fear like being surrounded by folks who want to fight you, but fear like you are being watched through a microscope lens? Fear that shakes you to your very core?

I have. And I am an infantry vet.
Fear so intense your feet feel as if they are made of lead but all you want to do is run anyways.

There are strange things that happen in this world, like it or not. Some seek to understand it while other run around on the internet acting like tough guys.

Well, I pray you never have to endure the kind of fear I once experienced. It makes you feel like your mind is literally becoming unhinged because you cannot understand why you are so afraid.

But go ahead, call me an (expletive). Internet tough guys are funny.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Neph89

I would NOT advise putting a camera in a 16 year old boys room without his knowledge unless you want to see something that you may, if you were his mother, wish you could unsee.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

InTheFlesh1980
Black contact lenses and someone having a bit of fun at others' expense:

It's amazing how the mind will draw conclusions when something seems freaky!

This is what I was thinking at first and it may be the case. I am not dismissing this whatsoever. I hope it was contacts or tats or something other than what he feels it is/was.

My son said if he had not gotten a weird feeling prior to turning around he would think it was contacts.

Once he turned around it was more confirmation this being was non-human.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

Yeah, not doing that, he definitely needs privacy. lol

He seems fine this morning. He said he is not ever going to forget this but he was no longer scared, still a little confused though.

He is a Libra so he weighs out things and is pretty laid back. He seems back to "normal".

I had nightmares though and overslept.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Are there any pics in existence of these beings?

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

You think your the only Combat Vet here? 10th Mountain Division 1st brigade Combat Team I was there I just like you know the fear!

there is nothing else to talk about.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

combatmaster
Are there any pics in existence of these beings?

Or walmart security cam footage?

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Craninalbliss
reply to post by JayinAR

You think your the only Combat Vet here? 10th Mountain Division 1st brigade Combat Team I was there I just like you know the fear!

there is nothing else to talk about.

No fear I encountered during my service compares to the irrational and nonsensical fear I felt when I had an ongoing paranormal experience. Not even close.
It shakes you to your very soul, if you believe in those things.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Craninalbliss

WOW! And.. Someone gave you a star? Even more of a WOW!

Are you the soul less one he saw? lol

I'm sorry you look down on other people but to look down on our youth is pretty sad. My kids are well beyond their years and the way he was acting was NOT HIM... not the boy I have known or raised! He had an experience you obviously have not had. I pray you have one just like he had... Sooner than later. I wish for you to be in a situation that makes your knees weak.

I have taken PRIDE in raising my kids to be STRONG and INDEPENDENT. You don't know me or my kids. Got that?

Your superiority complex disgusts me. In fact, it shows me how insecure you are.

I TALKED with him about this experience and tried to understand. Imagine that. Most mothers would have put him down and laughed it off. I am open with my kids and for that reason he felt comfortable telling me. He tells me everything. Why? Because we have a REAL relationship that involves communication. I am sorry your parents didn't teach you how to communicate properly and were not close to you.

You have no idea the logic this boy has. He is not a scared little mama's boy and I have ONLY seen him emotional at funerals. You are talking out the side of your neck with no basis.

You ask about what happens if we are invaded!!?? Have you EVER served or went over seas MR. MAN?

If not, enroll... maybe they will take someone as old as you and turn you into a REAL MAN!

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I am certain there is no possible rational explanation for what your son might have seen.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

Indeed that is true, but if he knows about the camera, he may be tempted to move it, or maybe just doesn't care about it, everyone is different
, it was just my guess

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mikeone718

He said he would go back today and see if he sees the cashier again. He wants to ask him what his thoughts were and make sure he also saw this thing.

Today he feels impressed to have had this experience.. now that it's over. lol

After a few hours of him talking "it out" last night he laughed and made jokes about the way he felt an urgent need to flee.

I have never seen anything that made me feel like he did, in that instant. I wish I have.. I hope i do...

When I was younger I had an experience with a Ouija Board. There was nothing starring at me though.

I think I am too strong to see anything that would frighten me. I am not easily scared and neither is he. That is why I was sooo surprised by his reactions.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

There is light reflecting. That is the difference between what he saw and this picture. He looked at it for a few seconds trying to process the look of the eyes and the stillness the thing was portraying.

Was it someone intentionally trying to spook people? Probably so. I have no idea that is why I posted the thread.

I believe him when he says something... like.. you can take it to the bank. He is not your normal 16 yr old. He is wise beyond his years and has no time for petty drama nor does he get scared. Knowing him like I do... is the reason for this thread.

I have told him all the explanations I think it could be and he continues to stand his ground saying I would have had to have seen it to really know what he felt and saw.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Glad to hear he seems fine and no longer scared. I wanted to add that even though I've never had any experience with these black eyed people, I have had experience with poltergeist like phenomena that really scared me about 40 years ago. Anyway, the thing that really freaked me out was that the things moving around were in response to my thoughts and not just random things flying around the room. For example, I felt a presence in my room and I thought (in my head only) if there is someone here that picture will fly off the wall. And it immediately did. Just wanted to add this because I thought the "mind reading" similarity was worth mentioning.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Back in 1995 I was taking a trip across the country with my Dad, east coast to west. WE had camped out a couple days in some federal land in Utah and needed gas . It was an extremely desolate area but we passed the a little unincorperated town ,basically an intersection. There was a convience store interestingly built into side of a rock wall,possibly common around there I dont know. When I walked in I remember there was an old man behind the counter and a younger looking guy in one of the isles , no flags went off, just a normal setting. I was paying for the gas at the counter and the younger guy came up behind me to stand in line. He kind of passed the boundry of my comfort zone so I casually inched forward a bit, he did it again so I gave him sort of a side glance, quick glance to the eyes. Looking back at me were watery completely jet black eyes, pupils,irises ,and the white part , jet black. I only glanced at them for a split second but that was enough to start to process what I saw,the hair in the back of my neck went up immediately . I left out faking my casualness ,got in passenger seat of the GMC RV ,Dad was done pumping gas and we left. I didnt exactly have any feeling of fear , more just something I couldnt process from the norm. 2 days later made it to the west coast around Frisco and headed up the pacific coast highway. WE made it to a campground in a small coastal town of Northern Ca (Eurica I think it was called) to camp and stay the night. The town had movie theater that we could walk to from camp ,so we caught a show and headed back for the night. I climbed up in the loft and fell asleep. 1 hour later I woke up with a fever 104 and very weak. Got dad up and he drove RV to a hospital in town. In about 15 min we were pulling into parking lot. Waiting for a couple of minutes before going in The fever broke, temp dropped back to normal, but I felt worn out and drained from head to toe.I remained drained for a couple days but no fever. Stopped in a walk in clinic in Eugine Orgen to have blood work done, nothing abnormal found.
Dont know if the sickness had any conectoin to the Black eyed boy I glanced at but it has always kind of haunted the back of my mind.
My father was well aware of my description of the boy and was there first hand to see the strange illness,we do still talk about that strange day 20 years ago.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Neph89

I understand what you were thinking with your suggestion, but I thought I had better point out the fact that a 16 year old might need privacy in his own room. Heck, I might too!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join