It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My son (16) came home frightened!! Black eyed non-human?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by OrphanApology

>>> Be careful reacting if you see a person that looks like they're contorting their face. Some medical conditions can cause that. I worked with a person that had some emotional/psychological problem that was related to bipolar/schizophrenia. If he got agitated he'd slap his neck, talk to himself, rub his face and his face would contort into a pretty scary grimace. Most times he was absolutely mild and non threatening but I saw him really upset one time and it was like he was possessed and wearing a devil mask. I'm twice his size and he scared me!
But I have met people who creep me out and seem " evil". And I'd steer clear of any encounter with a black eyed person. You might honestly see black soulless eyes, react in fear and attack them and then suddenly the possession is( temporarily) lifted and you're charged with assault. Or its an alien and you've pissed off the wrong people. Just say a prayer and walk away. And hope they don't follow.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
This thread by OzWeatherman opened my mind to the possibility of black-eyed people being real:

Black Eyed Kids- Did I just have an BEK experience?

Every time I read that thread I get creeped out, because he was the type of skeptic you'd never expect to post something like that unless it actually happened.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Dutchowl

I don't want to - and have never had an experience with a black-eyed person - and I work with mentally ill people who have done horendous things ( most mentally ill people never do horendous things) but - I would automatically say "My saviour is Jesus Christ - do you know Jesus Christ?"

And judge the reaction from there.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

We had a brief conversation in another thread, but the moderators removed the comments. I had recommended that you should never invite them into your home. It doesn't matter what the situation. NEVER invite them into your home, and shut the door in front of them. I still can't figure out where they come from? Are they evil? Are they good?

Kratos

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Here is a thread from a well respected ATS member (who is also known as a bit of a skeptic which makes it more interesting) who claims he saw something similar.

Black Eyed Kids- Did I just have an BEK experience?

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   

MamaJ
He states everything was going in slow motion, like he was watching a movie in slow motion. He said it didn't feel real at all.

From past research, what you wrote above is very indicative of how one feels when confronted with BEK's which leads me to believe your story. I have no clue what BEK's are, and there are several theories ranging from A to Z and none of them fit the bill in my opinion.

However, I do know that those who have witnessed BEK's and get away from the initial encounter typically don't see them again. So that should give your son some comfort. I've also read that the majority of BEK encounters focuses on the BEK's desire to cross a barrier. A barrier like a car door, or a door to your home. They seem very adamant to have you open the door for them. Some people say they have caught themselves reaching for the door several times without fully knowing what they were doing only to "snap out of it" and pull their arm back.

Whatever it is, I don't think it's friendly. Thanks for sharing as this is the first time I've heard of an encounter where the "victim" is outside in the free with the BEK.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Black eyes, if they're not contacts or dyed, will always mean nonhuman. Darkness is the absence of light, after all.

I ran into two BEKs in Walmart a few years ago. They were with a group of people and were about my age, and a week later I saw them again around the same time. The older one, being the guy, pointed at me and said, I kid you not, "Oh my god, it's him!" One thing I do know is that their eyes aren't always black. The older ones (late teens and up) have control over it.

What I've been told is that the older ones are born as opposed to being turned, so take that for what you will. The fear they instill is more akin to projecting the feeling into you than it is straight intimidation. Mind reading isn't so different from empathy. If consciousness does project out like some people presume, the difference would be in what kind of information you pick up.

If you're empathic yourself, your kid probably is to some degree as well, and I'd bet the BEK used the fact for a little amusement. I highly doubt one would have serious intentions while in the public eye. My first thought would have been, "Okay, so where are its friends?"
edit on 8-1-2014 by CloudSylver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Kratos40
I had recommended that you should never invite them into your home. It doesn't matter what the situation. NEVER invite them into your home, and shut the door in front of them.

Good advice.

These entities don't seem desperate to enter your home, they seem desperate to be invited into your home.

Seems like the myths surrounding vampires could well be "based on a true story"...

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Is their any actual proof of these "black eyed beings"..? And if this "being" was in walmart how come nobody else noticed and took off running home.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Auricom

MamaJ
He states everything was going in slow motion, like he was watching a movie in slow motion. He said it didn't feel real at all.

From past research, what you wrote above is very indicative of how one feels when confronted with BEK's which leads me to believe your story. I have no clue what BEK's are, and there are several theories ranging from A to Z and none of them fit the bill in my opinion.

However, I do know that those who have witnessed BEK's and get away from the initial encounter typically don't see them again. So that should give your son some comfort. I've also read that the majority of BEK encounters focuses on the BEK's desire to cross a barrier. A barrier like a car door, or a door to your home. They seem very adamant to have you open the door for them. Some people say they have caught themselves reaching for the door several times without fully knowing what they were doing only to "snap out of it" and pull their arm back.

Whatever it is, I don't think it's friendly. Thanks for sharing as this is the first time I've heard of an encounter where the "victim" is outside in the free with the BEK.

That's sort of like having a personal reality bubble around you that they can't cross for any old reason, which goes in hand with the theory that they don't actually manifest in this dimension until they cross over. Given some of the stories I've heard, including a guy shooting one at point blank range with a shotgun to no ill effect, I don't think that possibility can be ruled out.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

This is ironic because I haven't been logged onto ATS in quite a while, and right now before thinking about going to bed, I decided to log in and check out what's going on over here, and as I'm loading up the "live" page, I thought to myself "I wonder if there are any topics going on now about the "BEK/Black Eyed Kids" phenomenon and lone behold….

That sounds real creepy. I'm glad I haven't experienced that kind of thing yet...

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   

3u40r15m
Is their any actual proof of these "black eyed beings"..? And if this "being" was in walmart how come nobody else noticed and took off running home.

The older ones are indistinguishable from a normal person since they can revert their eyes. Even if someone freaked out over it, they'd be the seemingly crazy one in the end. "Dude, his eyes are normal. Look."

The younger ones, well, my guess would be that they're more thought-form and can choose who notices them. Just because something looks solid or tangible doesn't mean it is.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I go to Walmart almost every single week and I have never seen any black eyed kids. I did read some are doing tattoos on their eyes now. There are a number of weird people out in society now so maybe the local Walmart just reflects the kind of people in the area. I don't think I've even noticed anyone with all black eyes yet. If I see someone, maybe I'll ask if that's a tattoo or just contacts if they happen to be looking at me. They might kid me and say they don't know what I'm talking about.

To scare and intimidate others would be one reason some might want to do it. If they are expensive and no one was scared, less might do it. However tattoos tend to be permanent.

Now if you could have contact lenses that changed from white to black if you blinked twice real quick, I bet a bunch of people would go for that. That technology has not been invented yet as far as I know.
edit on 8/1/14 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Some people are tattooing their eyes in addition to the contact lenses already suggested

news.bme.com...

could it be something like this?

----------

Oh and I had the unpleasant chance to interact with glue sniffing persons being hostile against me, their eyes are pretty messed up too and they behave unnatural, like empty shells.
edit on 8-1-2014 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

According to wikipedia the cornea tattoo goes back to 2000 years who knew

en.wikipedia.org...-Ziegler-1
edit on 8-1-2014 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

he shouldnt be worried about the black eyed ones. ive seen them since i was a kid been in contact with them for the last 6 years. they wont harm you honestly ive let one start a symbiotic relationship with me and see things in a new light. the ones to fear are the red eyed ones.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I've always been really interested in BEK stories, but I've never personally seen one as described by op/stories. I do believe in them though because I have seen some strange things here an there.
I know this doesn't explain the legends but I have seen several times in my life people that are, for lack of a better word "INSANE" and they're eyes don't dilate for whatever reason. I also have had a few encounters with an "Acquaintance" that has multiple personalities. One of which my friends and I think is possessed because his eyes go all black and he talks very calm but violently an laughs to himself. He's not superhuman though because I beat the snot out of him a few times when he's tried to grab me. I've ended all contact with that person though for obvious reasons..

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 3u40r15m

If you see a strange person are you going to run home or are you going to continue your business as long he doesn't threaten you?

Some people stays put even when a stinky hobo sits next to them in the subway, as long as there is no hostility running away from someone seems ummmm odd?

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   
they are the offspring of the gods of sumeria. i was a drug addict and have since quit using after the symbiotic relationship began. i feel at peace now and have gotten engaged. honestly the best things have happened in my life since i allowed the one who contacted me in. when they ask to come in they arent asking to come into your house they are asking to come into you. cheers!
edit on 8-1-2014 by Kurotachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... sclera contact lens
edit on 8/1/14 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
And just to add some general knowledge, i know this not what the op describes, in general if you see a person with very dilated eyes its because its drugged as most common drugs dilate the pupils.

io9.com...

if you got pupils dilated out of the ordinary while not on drugs go to the doctor as you may have a brain tumor.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join