It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loretta Fuddy Mentioned Important Announcement Coming Up Prior To Accident

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Bapak was a key player in the 1965 CIA-engineered coup against President Sukarno in Indonesia. Subud has also been accused of being yet another CIA mind-control religious operation. The Communist Party of Indonesia (PKI) and Sukarno's Foreign Minister, Dr. Subandrio, as well as Ceylon's assassinated Prime Minister, Solomon Bandaranaike, accused Subud of being a CIA front. The sect continues to maintain a religious compound in Front Royal, Virginia, about an hour's drive from CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia.
www.waynemadsenreport.com...
WMR has obtained a declassified CIA memorandum prepared by the CIA's Asia Division of the Office of East Asia Analysis, dated February 15, 1985 and titled "Indoensia's Suharto: Losing the Magic?" that states that none other than Indonesia's CIA-installed dictator, General Suharto, was an adherent of the Javanese mystical cult, also known as "Javanism." Ann Soetoro's work for the World Bank, Ford Foundation, U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), Development Alterbative, Inc. -- a suspected CIA front -- and Indonesian banks, helped to prop up the Suharto dictatorship. Ms. Soetoro spoke fluent Indonesian, as well as Javanese.

The CIA memo states that Java's traditional mysticism was rife, not only among peasants, but "also educated businessmen, academics, military officers, and high level government officials -- including cabinet members." In addition, the memo states that "mysticism also plays an integral role in the perceptions and decision making among Indonesia's predominantly nominal Muslims." The CIA relied on Subud cultists, as well as Muslims, to gain popular support for its coup against Sukarno, a leftist nationalist, and the officially atheistic PKI.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Sujono, according to Richard Lloyd Parry's book, In the Time of Madness: Indonesia on the Edge of Chaos, once snuck some sand from a holy site in Java and managed to sprinkle it on the White House carpet to guarantee that the United States would support Suharto and his "New Order" regime. Sujono later claimed the magic sand worked. Javanim's holiest deity is a fat, farting dwarf called Semar who is a sort of court jester for more worldy knights and nobles.

The CIA memo states, "Typical of Soeharto's use of mystical symbols was his choice of 11 March 1966 for the transfer of power from Sukarno to himself and the use of the Indonesian acronym (Supersemar) for the date. In a clear reference to Javanese mythology, Soeharto sought to draw a parallel between the victory of the bumbling dwarf, Semar, over his more worldly superiors and Soeharto's own victory over the more flamboyant Sukarno."

So that's what he has been practicing

Obama's lucky charm

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

It also is a delicious fact that our Subud sister, Ms Fuddy, just was appointed to her post in the Health Dept in Hawaii in time to be involved in the documentation of fact that Obama was born there."

Perfect Timing.

Investigating.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

xuenchen
reply to post by Stormdancer777

It also is a delicious fact that our Subud sister, Ms Fuddy, just was appointed to her post in the Health Dept in Hawaii in time to be involved in the documentation of fact that Obama was born there."

Perfect Timing.

Investigating.

good

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Fuddy, a social worker, was only given the job by Governor Neil Abercrombie after he
unexpectedly removed Dr. Neal A. Palafox from the position. Abercrombie had
made Palafox the director on December 18, 2010. On December 27, 2010
Abercrombie announced he would resolve the “birther” issue. On January 20, 2011
Abercrombie announces he cannot find the birth certificate but that information
“actually exists in the archives, written down.” On January 26, 2011
Abercrombie replaces Palafox with Fuddy

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Fresh1
On January 20, 2011 Abercrombie announces he cannot find the birth certificate

No he did not say that...

www.businessinsider.com.au...

Now, six days later, Evans is claiming that he misspoke. Evans told FoxNews.com on Wednesday he was remorseful and embarrassed about the incident. “I was on 34 radio stations that morning….instead of saying ‘the hospital said there’s no birth certificate’ I misspoke and said Neil said that,” said Evans. Then he made the exact opposite claim. “Only this I can you tell you is 100 per cent fact: that Neil never told me there was no birth certificate,” Evans said. “I never talked to him.” In fact — Evans is saying that he hasn’t spoken to Abercrombie since he’s been governor.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Sometimes I think a janitor working in the Hawaii Health Department best be careful for the nation's sake. Should he slip and fall to his untimely death in a workplace accident, like over his mop bucket? It will surely be called an Obama bucket that was rigged to cause the murder of the poor old guy, no doubt or question or room for misadventure by pure accident.

I guess I was rather taken by the accounts of the final moments of Ms Fuddy and really hadn't seen room for anything but what it appears to be. A plane crash with a very elderly woman who physically just didn't make it through impact and then exposure in the water immediately after. Age is a cruel thing for why one may perish while others survive. Just one bunnys thoughts.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Please see below
www.americanthinker.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I’m not really a birther myself, but I do have a couple questions.

1. If it was proven beyond a doubt that the certificate was forged, would that make all his executive decisions null and void?

2. And what about laws enacted with Congresses approval that he approved, would they become null and void as well?

3. But since he was born to a American citizen, wouldn’t he like Ted Cruz; be technically a dual citizen and all he would have to do is renounce his Indonesian citizenship?

It's been six years now and it's not like we can do a do-over and set the clock back.

And if by some miracle, that he was impeached or even sent to prison for one of the many scandals (and probably more to come), can you imagine the riots that would break out?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
It wouldn't surprise me one bit that these days Presidents are cultivated in tubes for the years to come.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

1. If it was proven beyond a doubt that the certificate was forged, would that make all his executive decisions null and void?

2. And what about laws enacted with Congresses approval that he approved, would they become null and void as well?

3. But since he was born to a American citizen, wouldn’t he like Ted Cruz; be technically a dual citizen and all he would have to do is renounce his Indonesian citizenship?

Part of what I did follow strongly when I once was a 'birther', for lack of a better term...were those questions and there is not nice version. Legally..Well? The law would seem to suggest yes to #1 and there ends the rest of the debate, if that's true. Nothing else matters after that, I mean. Executive decisions cover everything, including appointments... Department heads (and their policies as a direct result, in theory). It's a nightmare on steroids.

In reality, I think it would be what I heard one radio host describe a few years ago as a 'collective national brain freeze moment' for just "What now???".. There just isn't precedent in this way. None..that I know of anyway?

I don't question his b/c myself tho .. so that side of things isn't possible, IMHO.

*Impeached is a whole different matter and wouldn't create that nightmare, I'd think.. He just hasn't gotten snared by anything that serious yet.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

TDawgRex
I’m not really a birther myself, but I do have a couple questions.

No, as a birth certificate is not a requirement to become President.

No, see above.

What Indonesian citizenship?

Just how do you think he could have obtained it at his age against Indonesian law?

Also nowhere does it state a President cannot be a dual citizen?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Source please.

As everything I have read regarding our Constitution says otherwise. And that is over five decades of reading.

Of course, I'm no lawyer. Which always muddies the waters.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

TDawgRex
Source please.

As everything I have read regarding our Constitution says otherwise. And that is over five decades of reading.

Where exactly does it state in the constitution a President must have a birth certificate?

I doubt you have been reading the Constitution for over 5 decades if you have missed the requirement to be President.

Here it is..

Article Two, Section 1 of the United States Constitution sets forth the eligibility requirements for serving as President of the United States: No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

So exactly where is a BC mentioned....

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MessageforAll

Love your Avatar! Way back it was said most of them Were Clones in the first place. Having more then 2 even, one who is in the Picture while the real one stays underground. Many people in Power have others who can pass as them, not just the US either.

Yet all this could just be another way for other to look elsewhere while they do whatever it is they do. We Are more advanced then what people actually think is going on in todays world. They just give us the toys to keep us in check and toss out a bone every now and then so we somehow think we are standing on 2 feet while we are not.

Sometimes People forget we are not a USA, just a Corp. Obama is nothing more then a person playing a bigger part of the game. We just do not know what game is being played. People do seem to somehow die, happens when You are in Power. Something that has not changed since the dawn of Time. People either want more Power or control over it. Some like the outcome while others do not.

If people would spend more time reading all the pages of said Voting and not just whats shown on TV, at least it might make it harder to pull something over our eyes! Then again, does voting really make a difference?

Most of what I seen or read implys She had some info to give yet no real facts to back it up. One would think that if you knew something you would hid the stuff Just in case of your Death. She either had her life jacket on, age should have not mattered since all one needs to do is relax and keep your head up. Only to leave her behind to deal with it herself has me wondering though.

Peace

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

To be a little more easy going about it...

Hellobruce is right and thats one of the biggest problems. This isn't over when Obama leaves office. Oh NO...It CAN'T be. I don't care about his status either way and it need not be about that, especially since I honestly have no question in my own mind that he's as legal as you or I. However, the issues and games Obama played on this show a *HUGE* problem in where the Constitution failed to define some real key things... Like Natural Born and court decisions which have done more to confuse it than clear it up.

It's a mess and a big knot that needs untied before the next candidate with serious questions comes along... Hell, write right into the law it can't be applied retroactively for all I care, if that'll settle the Obama folks down about it being about HIM ...because I really do think this is a system problem that outlives him until it is fixed.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

You'll have to forgive me (or not), as I thought "natural born citizen" equated to being a US citizen born on US soil. Isn't this the excuse that Dems are also using against McCain and Cruz? And the birthers against Obama? Just trying to stay educated to a degree.

Myself, if a individual is running for POTUS and an American citizen, whether they be an immigrant or not and they garner the popular votes (not electoral), then they should be the Prez...for better or worse.

If "Ahnold" became POTUS, I would probably oppose him as vehemently as I did Bush or Obama more than likely.

I mean, who the hell would really wants the job? As far as I'm concerned nowadays, anyone who wants the job should be committed.

edit on 26-1-2014 by TDawgRex because: (*^&$%$@ Spelling!

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

TDawgRex

You'll have to forgive me (or not), as I thought "natural born citizen" equated to being a US citizen born on US soil.

Yes, just like Obama was!

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

hellobruce

TDawgRex

You'll have to forgive me (or not), as I thought "natural born citizen" equated to being a US citizen born on US soil.

Yes, just like Obama was!

But isn't that the question birthers ask?

Was he? Some people say otherwise.

Personally, the birther thing is a mote point, I really don't care. He is a POS as POTUS. A rank amatuer would show him up. I just want him out of the office. He makes Bush Jr. look Presidential by comparison.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join