It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loretta Fuddy Mentioned Important Announcement Coming Up Prior To Accident

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   
The Obama Birther business is not something I have much interest in. But since I found some updated information I thought I would relay it. And no I am not a birther, but the coincidence of circumstances did impress me. Dr. Grace Vuoto seems to have growing suspicions about Fuddy's untimely death. And I thought maybe some of you here may be interested in what she has to say.

First of all, Dr Vuoto finds it extremely odd that Fuddy would die only months before the big day coming up in March. And shortly after Investigator Mike Zullo proclaimed that the info released in March will be universe shattering. The birther business has been going on for eternity and now Fuddy suddenly dies right before hand?

But what seems to bother Dr Vuoto the most is the conflicting accounts. She says that there was one eye witness that saw Ms Fuddy leave the plane along with everyone else. But on another account, she remained in the fuselage.

The biggie news here though is that the doctor also mentioned that Ms Fuddy mentioned that she had an important announcement right before the accident happened. Now my opinion on this is that very few people would keep big news a secret. So, if this is in fact true, she likely told someone else. Now this is something I would be interested in hearing...

So there you have it.... Now on to some other updated info. The autopsy has been completed, but the results will not be released until further investigation.

The investigation involves speaking to the other passengers. Plus, it also involves examination of the engine. According to the pilot, there was a loud bang prior to the engine failing. Thus the recently retrieved engine is presently being taken apart and fully examined by the manufacturer. It could be a full year to 18 months before a full report with probable cause and recommendations becomes available. It has also been found that the plane floated for 25 minutes after the crash.

NTSB: Officials still trying to determine Fuddy's cause of death

edit on 7-1-2014 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This is certainly intriguing to say the least.

When I first heard that Ms Fuddy had been in an accident, I immediately thought she may be ready to expose something that has been conveniently omitted from the Obama birth certificate releases.

Something like maybe there exists sealed adoption records and that the birth certificates issued were actually legal issues from an adoption.

Hawaii law allowed for easy issues in 1961. The laws were changed later.

The question then becomes whether a foreign born adopted orphan child is a lawful natural born citizen.

Lots of unanswered questions.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I chanced upon this article out of the blue and certainly didn't expect to hear this. I was figuring that Fuddy business was done and over with. What I would like to know, is who all did she mention the announcement to? And how long before the accident did she mention this? This certainly has me intrigued, since it adds even more coincidence into the mix.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
This here is for me since few are interested. Just a nice tidy place to keep notes. Hmmm... THis is starting to interest me.

Loretta Fuddy had a huge windfall of $50,000 to $75,000 during the year she released the birth certificate. And she paid down her mortgage by $100,000. (She makes $99,000 a year.) This information was in a sealed affidavit submitted by Doug Vogt right before the accident. Doug Vogt thinks the entire planes occupants, including the deputy director who would have to of known about the forgery, were meant to die.

14 min 45 sec mentions the money and I would listen to at least 21:15.

edit on 9-1-2014 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Can we actually determine what she was going to announce before this thread gets wildly out of hand and overflows with Obama hate comments? It may have had nothing at all to do with the birth certificate.
edit on 9-1-2014 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Thorneblood
Can we actually determine what she was going to announce before this thread gets wildly out of hand and overflows with Obama hate comments? It may have had nothing at all to do with the birth certificate.
edit on 9-1-2014 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

Well, lord knows what it was... I am watching, thus why I came up with some other updates. I think that Deputy Director likely knows something if it was work related.

But if that "sealed affidavit" also came out before the accident this is even more coincidence.

Now this here is just speculation, but perhaps she realized that she was found out and decided to come clean? I just wish someone would start squawking. Or maybe they have already. Whistleblowing is not a fast process. Or maybe there is nothing to this? Dunno... But I feel this warrants a bit of my time here or there.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Well, consider this. She was the State Health Director for Hawaii and had just left an island sanctuary for lepers.

Could it have been health related? perhaps the recent outbreak of H5N1 is tied to someone coming through Hawaii.
Did anything unusual or even paranormal happen in Hawaii around the time of her accident?
One report i read stated that the plane lost power and glided into the water. Did this happen accidentally, was some outside force responsible?
Can we really be certain that one of the other passengers didn't kill her?

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   

elouina
Doug Vogt thinks the entire planes occupants, including the deputy director who would have to of known about the forgery, were meant to die.

Vogt thinks turboprops have magneto's.... so anything he claims should be treated with disdain!

Also where exactly is the evidence for a "big announcement"?
edit on 9-1-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   

elouina
but perhaps she realized that she was found out ]

found out about what exactly?

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   

elouina
Mike Zullo proclaimed that the info released in March will be universe shattering.

Oh dear, he seems to like making announcements about info being released, then releases nothing.... remember when he also claimed:

Will … convince even the greatest skeptic
IronClad And Can Never Be Refuted

All Zullo is interested in is making money with his cold cream posers.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Thorneblood
reply to post by elouina

Well, consider this. She was the State Health Director for Hawaii and had just left an island sanctuary for lepers.

Could it have been health related? perhaps the recent outbreak of H5N1 is tied to someone coming through Hawaii.

Well then the Deputy Director, who did not die, would know. Why don't they just speak up? Or did they? I think this person is key here...

Fuddy was Health director only since 2011, the same year she released the birth certificate. Her mother was a programmer for the Health department.

This may be unrelated but still worthy of notice... I keep looking to see if he was on the plane 2 months earlier also.

Year Ends with Unexpected Deaths of Two Hawaii Leaders

Two events shocked Hawaii nonprofits in December: the untimely and unexpected passing of Lowell Kalapa, president of the Tax Foundation of Hawaii, and the death of Loretta Fuddy, director of the state Department of Health, in an airplane crash off Molokai.

In addition to being president of the Tax Foundation for three decades, Lowell Kalapa, 64, was a regular contributor to the online Civil Beat news website, where his last article, "Hawaii Tax Policy Should Be Equitable and Not Hinder Economic Growth," appeared on Dec. 22. He died on Dec. 30 from unknown causes.

Some documented passengers:
Deputy Director: Keith Y. Yamamoto
Flip Holstein, Action Fire Sprinklers Corp. President
Rosa and Jacob Key (sat behind Loretta) (Rosa is National Park Service administrator at Kalaupapa )

*pilot = Clyde Kawasaki* (Presently and was employed by Mid Pacific Air on date of accident- not Makanai Kai Air -AF vet-seems kewl though...) (Son Robert Kawasaki)
He also states that he got every passenger into a vest and out of the plane. Yamamoto says he put Fuddy's vest on though.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In 2012, Fuddy paid off $104,000 of her mortgage, $10,000 in credit card debts, and added $36,000 on an equity line of credit with the Hawaii Federal Credit Union.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Anyone who has bothered to do any kind of info searching on the imposter "president" knows he is not legally entitiled to run - and is just an actor who has been placed in the US position to augment the new world order - one world, one communist dictatorship -

Look - the "arnold" is saying he's going to run for US president now - the idiots are going to say that precedent has been set. Just another actor.

There is no hope for the america we used to know - idiots, scumbags, and thieves are the population and the "governors" anymore. USA doesn't even have the right to exist anymore as the "hope" and "freedom" of the world - we have given it away to laziness and criminality.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Happy1
Anyone who has bothered to do any kind of info searching on the imposter "president" knows he is not legally entitiled to run

Your evidence for that stupid claim is what exactly?

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   
DP
edit on 9-1-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The financial disclosures do in fact have some "oddities"

This site actually shows the documents.

Loretta Fuddy Financial Disclosure Forms Reveal Possible Payoff?

Interesting on the financial disclosure. She managed to pay her debt down 78,000 dollars and also purchase a, what they call an apartment, for apparently 500,000 cash. Not bad for someone on a 100,000 dollars salary.

BTW if you go to Google maps and use the address listed 1629 Waikahalulu Ln a211, Honolulu, Hi 96817, there is a great picture of the house. In case ya’ll are interested...

As far as the apartment. Maybe didn't pay 500,000. Could be just what it is worth? Coulda paid less, I guess. But still, no mortgage on it.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Get over yourself, the kind of world you are talking about is impossible. You can barely get a group of people to agree on what kind of pizza they want, much less dividing something as vast the world.

It will never happen, period.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Ann Soetoro and Loretta Fuddy appear to have one very odd thing in common: both have been linked to the Subud cult,

Believe it or not, the reason may be linked to one Loretta Fuddy.

Yes, that Loretta Fuddy -- the Hawaii state health director who approved the release of Obama's long-form birth certificate and who has apparently succumbed to a nasty case of post random plane crash induced arrhythmia.

Ann Soetoro and Loretta Fuddy appear to have one very odd thing in common: both have been linked to the Subud cult, which originated in, of all places, Indonesia and was founded by the Javanese Muslim Muhammed Subuh.

The smallish cult appears to have had, at least circa 2001 and according to this profile of sorts in the Honolulu Advertiser, 20,000 members worldwide. Notice the picture of Deliana Fuddy, then "regional helper" and member of the faith? Let's return to her Subud status in a second.

Note also that the World Subud organization seems to have been based in, of all cities....wait for it...Chicago. Indonesia...Chicago...Hawaii... three locales linked to Obama's life.
www.birtherreport.com...
Next, observe that the Advertiser article states that Subud was introduced to Hawai'i in the 1960s (more on this in the conclusion).

Now to Ann Soetoro. She was linked to Subud by her biographer (and New York Times reporter) Janny Scott (Harvard '77) in the book A Singular Woman: The Untold Story of Barack Obama's Mother," reviewed by the New York Times here.

Loretta Fuddy was more than merely a follower of Subud; she worked her way up the ranks and became chairwoman of Subud USA, based in Seattle from 2006 to 2008, and was known to Subud not merely as Loretta Fuddy, but as "Deliana" Loretta Fuddy. In fact, you can see that in its headline, the official Subud "memorial" page drops "Loretta" and refers simply to "Deliana" Fuddy.

edit on 093131p://bWednesday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Subud
webcache.googleusercontent.com...:eP8XOWnjOh8J:the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2001/Aug/25/il/il10a.html+&cd=12&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl =us

She was linked to Subud by her biographer (and New York Times reporter) Janny Scott (Harvard '77) in the book A Singular Woman: The Untold Story of Barack Obama's Mother," reviewed by the New York Times here.

www.nytimes.com...

Loretta Fuddy was more than merely a follower of Subud; she worked her way up the ranks and became chairwoman of Subud USA, based in Seattle from 2006 to 2008, and was known to Subud not merely as Loretta Fuddy, but as "Deliana" Loretta Fuddy. In fact, you can see that in its headline, the official Subud "memorial" page drops "Loretta" and refers simply to "Deliana" Fuddy.

Subud USA will be donating $50 to our general endowment fund in Deliana’s name and sending a card on behalf of all of us.

subudgreaterseattle.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
January 22, 2014
Barack Hussein Soebarkah?

Ann Soetoro and Loretta Fuddy appear to have one very odd thing in common: both have been linked to the Subud cult, which originated in, of all places, Indonesia and was founded by the Javanese Muslim Muhammed Subuh.

The smallish cult appears to have had, at least circa 2001 and according to this profile of sorts in the Honolulu Advertiser, 20,000 members worldwide. Notice the picture of Deliana Fuddy, then "regional helper" and member of the faith? Let's return to her Subud status in a second.

Note also that the World Subud organization seems to have been based in, of all cities....wait for it...Chicago. Indonesia...Chicago...Hawaii... three locales linked to Obama's life.

Next, observe that the Advertiser article states that Subud was introduced to Hawai'i in the 1960s (more on this in the conclusion).

Read more: www.americanthinker.com...
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
www.americanthinker.com...

Read the following excerpt from SubudVoice in 2011 (and please note that I have italicized a couple of sentences to emphasize that the Subud "Staff Reporter" is drawing on material from Janny Scott's biography of Ann Soetoro; they aren't simply making an anonymous, empty assertion that can't be substantiated.)

Obama's mother and Subud

By Staff Reporter...

A Singular Woman: The Untold Story of Barack Obama's Mother,a biography of the mother of US President Obama, Ann DunhamSutoro, contains several references to Subud. As is generally known Obama lived with his mother in Jakarta for some years...

Arianne (no second name) wrote to me to say, "Talked to Irin Poellot who is reading the book about Obama's mother and has already run into several literal mentions of Subud!!! I remember the late Mansur Madeiros mentioning he knew her in Indonesia and he is mentioned in the book! I can't help wondering if we will get inquiries about Subud since it is mentioned often in a book which probably will be widely read. It also is a delicious fact that our Subud sister, Ms Fuddy, just was appointed to her post in the Health Dept in Hawaii in time to be involved in the documentation of fact that Obama was born there."

Read more: www.americanthinker.com...
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

top topics

<<   2 >>

join