It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spell checker

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Anyone heard of anything like this for Safari? All right you can reply with your Apple jokes now..........

Oops... maybe I should read the threads better before hand....... Doh

[edit on 5-12-2004 by LostSailor]

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I'm trying it right now
thanks

So how does it work?
Worth it for MAC users?

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I dunno... I downloaded it but then noticed you had to pay 50 bones.... I'm waiting for a freeware one.... I haven't had any luck finding one yet though.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
I have been using another app called freespell but will try this one also, thanks!

I didn't like iespell that much, so I thought I'd try freespell, instead. I like your freespell, ed, thanks.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Notme

So how does it work?
Worth it for MAC users?

It works fine - it's a pity it costs so much...

Well, I will complete 15 days trial, and then I will look for sth else I guess...

[edit on 7-12-2004 by jazzgul]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
"I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mind is azmanig. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deson't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae theh uamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.& nbsp; Amzanig huh? "

Normally I use my spell checker....

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazzgul
It works fine - it's a pity it costs so much...

Well, I will complete 15 days trial, and then I will look for sth else I guess...

Hey, jazz, then try freespell, it is well FREE.
www.majorgeeks.com...

[edit on 7-12-2004 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
We are on mac's DontTreadOnMe... We need software compatible with OSX......... I really could use a spell checcker too.

Sometimes I use different words for fear of misspelling them and getttting ridecuuled....

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jgbjgb
"I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mind is azmanig. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deson't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae theh uamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.& nbsp; Amzanig huh? "

Normally I use my spell checker....

Its true i understood every bit of your post..

this bit caught me off guard though (the h for human is linked with the):

Tihs is bcuseae theh uamn mnid deos not raed

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I tried to explain that to my old grammar teacher,
she strongly disagreed

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Notme
Maybe ATS could negotiate a branded version for it's member base.

I vote 'nay' on that, if it matters. I rather like it when some of the real loons out there in the world make themselves obverus by mispeeling.

Also, w0ht wood th3 int0rn33t d3 w/0 ahl th0s3 L33t haX00rz

top topics

<< 1   >>

join